[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >struck midnight and became my birthday 2 and a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: sad child.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
sad child.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
>be me
>struck midnight and became my birthday 2 and a half hours
>been in discord with my small friend group for 2 of those hours
>they all knew it was my birthday today because I hinted at it every hour of every day prior
>they all left without saying anything about it
>for the past half hour i've been resisting the urge to cry myself to sleep
Was I stupid for expecting anything?
Also am I stupid for getting so messed up over these small things?
I'm so stupid ._.
>>
Happy birthday anon. I hope you have a good day spoiling yourself.
>>
File: beer.jpg (2KB, 125x102px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
2KB, 125x102px
>>39258025
Thank you anon. Although I don't deserve the spoiling, nor can I even afford to spoil myself :c
>>
nobody outside of family has ever told me happy birthday in my entire life, get over it.
>>
Happy birthday buddy, have a good one mate.
>>
File: midnight call.jpg (19KB, 680x413px) Image search: [Google]
midnight call.jpg
19KB, 680x413px
>>39258296
That's unfortunate I'm sorry anon. The friends I had last year would of counted down the seconds until my birthday, at least you don't have to deal with losing those good friends. Now my only friends are online ones that I don't even think care about me that much, or at least they don't show it.

>>39258307
Thank you anon, you have a good day yourself
>>
Happy birthday anon I really mean it
>>
>>39257997
Happy B day, anon

Maybe this year you'll turn your life around. I sure have
>>
File: 1495629405723.jpg (50KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1495629405723.jpg
50KB, 604x516px
>>39257997
As someone who has been in the same situation I know how much something like that can hurt. Happy birthday anon I really mean it I wish you the best.
>>
File: 1502653390077.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1502653390077.png
70KB, 852x944px
>>39258435
Thank you anon <3 I really appreciate it

>>39258456
Thank you too. I wanted to turn my life around this year, I had everything all planned out. But alas, my plans never work and everything is all falling apart
>>
>>39257997
Underage faggot what you want a pat on the back and some cake? Fuck off and grow up you are such a whiney little sack of turds.
>>
>>39258499
They don't work bec you are posting frog pictures and circle jerking to dickgirls take a break from here and get what's left back and going.
>>
File: nana fone.jpg (7KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
nana fone.jpg
7KB, 250x193px
>>39258486
I'm so sorry you had to go through this too. You have a lovely day yourself anon, you deserve it

>>39258508
Kek. I just want a little bit of love or appreciation for my existence.
>>
>>39257997
You hinted at it every hour every day prior? This is pathetic as fuck yes you should go and cry M8 you are a massive wanker lol
>>
>>39258532
Appreciation for being a loser? You have to earn it you self entightled prick.
>>
File: hery potar.png (39KB, 839x657px) Image search: [Google]
hery potar.png
39KB, 839x657px
>>39258526
Wise words anon, although I don't like traps. The dick makes it gay and I'm not gay. I'm stuck in a loop unfortunately, I've tried to escape /r9k/ but I end up getting pulled back here.

>>39258548
Lol that was just a minor overreaction. I maybe hinted at it once a day for the last 5 days.

>>39258561
I try my best :/ but my best is never enough
>>
>>39257997
Once you realize that 99.999999% dont give 2 shits about you, the more you become a man... or be a dipshit loser sulking in your own misery for the rest of your life. Money does solve most of your problems... go earn some
>>
>worst thing is you don't even like your friends that much
>you would dump them all in a second if you had some actual fun friends and a gf
>it's really sad when even your loser friends treats you as a loser
>>
>>39258499
>Thank you too. I wanted to turn my life around this year, I had everything all planned out. But alas, my plans never work and everything is all falling apart
Sometimes you can make some progress though. If you can, have many simultaneous plans in motion so you don't get stuck on one obstacle.
>>
Stop being a retarded faggot, birthdays don't matter.9
>>
File: autism.jpg (79KB, 974x643px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
79KB, 974x643px
>>39258616
I'm pretty useless, so I'll probably just end up sulking in my own misery.

>>39258638
I'll keep this in mind, although I find it hard to focus on multiple goals at once.

>>39258647
Birthdays matter to me. And in the past they mattered to all my friends too. Now those friends are gone though
>>
>>39257997
Happy birthday have a nice one.
>>
Happy birthday anon you got this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.