[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am definitely losing my virginty today. Give me some tips to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: latest.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
latest.gif
2MB, 500x278px
I am definitely losing my virginty today. Give me some tips to not look like a virgin. PLEASE.
>>
>>39257838
Lube that ass and push back when he cums in that boyhole
>>
>>39257838
Don't hesitate. Be courageous. Subject her to yourself. Even if you do something wrong, if you're confident about it she'll think "he must do this every time" and things will go more smoothly
>>
Just admit you're a virgin.
If a girl decides she's going to have sex with you, finding that out won't stop her.
Tell her when you get to the point that you're taking your pants off.
Don't look proud you're a virgin, but don't look like a pitiful little shit.
>>
>>39258040
If you tell her you are a virgin she will feel responsible and shit.
>>
>>39258065
Responsible for what?
She's going to find out either way. It's better to come up front and let her know first.
And if she actually likes you, she'll stick around and your honesty and transparency will give you bonus points.
>>
Your complete lack of rhythm will give you away.
>>
>don't be nervous
You might have performance anxiety and not be able to get it up
>don't fap beforehand seriously
>caress her body with your finger tips in circular motions
>kiss her body throughly
>thrust from your hips as though you are hula hooping, but in a forward motion.
>>
>>39257838

Just admit it. I was stressing over the same thing and she actually told me she was a virgin too before i could. Now we are happily together.
>>
>>39258040
thats fucking stupid. wait a few days after to tell her
>>
>>39258252
>oh btw, the reason I lasted 2 minutes that one time we had sex is cuz I was a virgin. Sorry I didn't tell you XX
>>
>>39257838
For starters don't post anime picture or gifs. Just get rid of all anime from your life. Literally a pussy deterrent and a clear sign of being a virgin
>>
>>39258343

Not op but I would happily stay a virgin for life as opposed to giving up anime
>>
>>39258376
implying that you wont
>>
>>39257838
The international sign for making clear that you are not a virgin, is to wear your own socks on your hands while making love. You put them on right after you take them off your feet. Now, only incredibly ignorant people or the socially retarded will fail to understand the meaning off this. Obviously, if you weren't wearing any socks, or the person you are about to sex with is ignorant or retarded, the common thing to do is to look said person staight in the eye and state in a very clear fashion that you are, in fact, NOT a virgin.

I assume you allready know this, but since this is /r9k you never know.
>>
File: 1423007279576.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1423007279576.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>39257838
Get off the board

Not even in a REEEEEEE! NORMIES GET OUT kinda way, but you'll need some time to clear your mind and get yourself prepared. It'll be nervewracking enough without a load of robot shitposts rattling around your head.

Much as it goes against my ingrained spite and jealousy to say it, good luck muchacho I hope it goes well
>>
>>39257838
take the lead, feel her body, kiss her, basically stroking your hand across her back/legs/butt/chest, don't stare at her while doing this but do it while kissing

Then put a hand on her pooch, "grab her buy the pussy" as trump says. and slowly rub it/put a finger in

THen she'll either blow you, but maybe not. Don't eat out first time. They'll expect it.

Put it in slow and tease. They like that shit. Also, nobody tells you this, but the hole is closer to her ass than the front. Just slide from the clit down as you put more pressure so it goes in.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.