[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we crave beautiful women? It's not like their beauty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Why do we crave beautiful women?

It's not like their beauty implies a good personality, or intelligence. Actually, most of the time it's the total opposite.
>>
>>39256359
I don't. I've spoken to enough beautiful women to know they're usually boring, like most girls.
>>
Why do we crave beauty?
>>
>>39256359
Because they make our weewees feel funny
>>
>>39256359
The craving disappear pretty quickly once I talk to them.

I just want a girl that's cute enough for me to actually be attracted to her at all. Personality and values are more important.
>>
>>39256359

>tattoos
>nose surgery
>duck lips
>>
>>39256359
Your sexual preferences depends on who your brain thinks is a good genetic match for you.
Also, being fat often means sign of bad fertility, so that explains the attraction to slim girls
>>
File: 1503164140154.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503164140154.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>39256359
Hormones. We want something visually appealing to stick our penises into
The only way to stop the cravings, is to get castrated
>>
>>39256359
>Why do we crave beautiful body?
ftfy

beautiful women are literally unapproachable due to their massive murder of beta orbiters, Brandons, and "imposter stacies" who follow them like the charge of an atom. They're literally too perfect.
>>
>>39256595
Hmm, really makes me :think:

What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>39256873

Wtf are Brandons?
>>
>>39256359
We crave hot women because we imagine our children with them would be attractive, and have an easier life. It's the same reason why people like thicc legs and booty, because giving birth would be easier, and why people like big breasts, to give milk to their kid.
>>
File: 1292516339584.jpg (36KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1292516339584.jpg
36KB, 360x480px
>>39256359
>It's not like their beauty implies a good personality, or intelligence. Actually, most of the time it's the total opposite.

I don't think that you could be anymore wrong

fat chicks are broken, disgusting people. their body is a physical manifestation of how fucked they are upstairs.

beauty requires work. it requires commitment. it requires an understanding and appreciation of how special your body is, and how fleeting and brief a person's (really, a woman's) beautiful years are.
>>
>>39257097
if that's true, why do i love young teen girls who are skinny and tiny?
>>
>>39256359

>Why do we crave beautiful women?

>What is the brain-stem

>What is instinct

Basic as fuck OP
>>
>>39257146
cause you're a pedo
you don't want to breed with them, you just want to experience your degenerate fetishes.
>>
>>39256359
Looks have been linked to higher intelligence, generally
We're just deceived by the make-up
>>
>>39257180
14 is legal here and pedo literally means being attracted to pre-teen children, teen girls are not that

i would definitely breed a 14 yo girl desu
>>
>>39257234
Ok then, you're a hebephile
You act as if full grown women can't have the exact same body type
>>
>>39257225

>Looks have been linked to higher intelligence, generally

Then why are all the brightest minds in history average looking dudes or fucking uggo's.
>>
>>39257251
no i am not, but teen girls are still fresh as fuck, their holes are unused or saw very little use, their skin still fresh and not sagging, tight meat all round mhm yes boi

grown women are already ruined by taking thousands of cocks and pounds of cum and makeup on their faces
>>
>>39257286
If you like 14 year old teens, then by definition yes you are.one
>>
>>39257284
because they didn't have anything better to do and dedicated themselves to science, good looking people used their time to have fun with other good looking people
>>
>>39257338

How intelligent of them.
>>
>>39257317
fuckin lmao, it must feel bad to be this brain castrated in the united states of cuckerica

how does it feel that i can enjoy a female in her prime age and you are forbidden by law to fuck anything but used up, stretched holes?

you should use your legal gun owning rights and buy one to blow your brains out my man haha
>>
>>39257364
it's pretty intelligent to enjoy your life to the fullest thanks to your genes which make you unique
>>
>>39257372
I don't care what you prefer retard.
I'm simply calling you what you are. Read a book idiot
>>
>>39257390

Oh please leave the edgelord sociopathy 4chan persona "ur a loser n I hope u die ;););)" for a moment, you dumb fuckface.

Everyone can ENJOY LYFE you absolute retard. Normie parties are filled with uggos, averages and below. Only an absolute recluse would assume every moment of joy in life is filled with good looking people.
Go sell your autistic perception of reality to some other gullible idiot.
>>
>>39257146
Because you're a freak of nature, pal.
>>
>>39257500
if you genuinely believe an average or uggo person can enjoy life the way a good looking person does then without a doubt you are the absolute retard here, i never said die or some shit like that it's just you coping and projecting my pathetic man
>>
>>39257600

>they're basically smarter than the whole CERN crew combined for being hedonists

Yeah dude. Solid point. You really have blown everyone away with that observation.
If you're intelligent and beautiful, you pick this lifestyle.
>>
>>39256359
Big eyes, long hair, big lips = more estrogen, large hip to waist ratio = easier to give birth, high cheekbones = a dash of testosterone, long legs = can run faster
>>
File: CY&FN.png (1MB, 1095x783px) Image search: [Google]
CY&FN.png
1MB, 1095x783px
>>39257284
Well, excluding the jews from the this group
Carl Jung & Friedrich Nietzsche weren't bad looking
Masculine handsome traits, what most women and men find most desirably in men.
>>
>>39257225
Oh yeah and while female looks are enhanced by make-up
Male looks are decreased by a lack of testosterone caused by different chemicals and additives, as well as from being overweight.
>>
first impressions are everything

and the first thing you see are appearances
>>
Physical beauty is actually correlated with intelligence, particularly when we're talking about universal markers of beauty like symmetry. It implies less genetic errors. Whereas fugly people are more likely to be HERF DERF HURRPPing retards. Beyond that, being intelligent is generally advantageous, and if you have advantages, you're going to pull more beautiful people, so there is sort of a feedback loop. Strongly masculine/feminine traits are a sign of good hormone levels. Height is also correlated with intelligence.

The entire "ugly genius" trope is a meme told to ugly kids to make them feel better about themselves. Tall chads aren't just more desirable than you, they're also smarter. Beyond that, beauty can also imply conscientousness and willpower, who do you think is a harder worker, somebody physically fit or an obese lardass? One has self control, one does not.

When it comes to women, beauty also implies fertility, so it's especially valued. Beauty can also imply less susceptability to health issues, somebody with something like a hunchback, cleft palate, crooked teeth, one of those chests that is bent inwards, stuff like that is going to imply more health issues to deal with and for any future kids to deal with. Beautiful people really are better, however, the fact that beautiful people are better does tend to create pressure for people to APPEAR beautiful even if they're not healthy, which leads to things like bulimia, bulimics are not healthy.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.