[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh-oh, anon! You accidentally said something crushingly negative,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: disgusted.jpg (33KB, 650x376px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.jpg
33KB, 650x376px
Uh-oh, anon! You accidentally said something crushingly negative, nihilistic and/or self-effacing and now all the normies are uncomfortable in your presence! What do you say/do to save face?
>>
>Ah don't get me wrong though, I laughed at 9/11 too
>>
>>39256287
.... uh, j-just a prank bros?
>>
>>39256287
Always say such things in a slightly humorous manner, so people will think you're joking. The best thing is to be mentally prepared for encounters with normies and understand how their brains work, then you will always know what to say. Eventually, after spending a lot of time with normies, you won't even have to think about it, because spending time with them will generally make you a more approachable and positive person. Unlike hanging on /b/ or /r9k/ which is full of self-hating degenerates that just contribute to the misery of others, and their own as well. You can never be a positive person if you take 4chan posts seriously.
>>
>"yea that was exactly the face I made when he told me too like da fuck man?"
>>
Pass it off as a Rick and Morty joke
>>
>>39256287
Just say everything ironically and you will be fine.
>>
File: jdTqCCsmNM-8.png (21KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
jdTqCCsmNM-8.png
21KB, 300x250px
>>39256287
I keep my cool and try not to show vulnerabilities.
Sneak out and go home to make a thread on /r9k/ on how fucking sensitive these filthy normies are.
>>
Fuck you all looking at? Wanna fight?
>>
>>39256370
and they'll laugh and act like they only just got the reference
>>
>showing off your power level at a social gathering
>>
If I've already started I ignore them and finish what I've got to say.
>>
>>39256370

They'd probably assume it was anyway, nowadays
>>
>>39256287
Jump onto the floor and start trying to suck my own cock. When they demand that I leave, start pulling fistfuls of pubes off and start throwing it at them while screaming that they're the degenerates, not me.
>>
>>39256287
"It's a rick and morty joke? jeez"
>>
>>39256287
I REALLY wonder what's the story behind this pic.
>>
>>39256361
If we knew how normie brains worked, not only would we not be here, but we'd run the world.

But we fucking don't.
>>
>the normies have noticed me
jumo out the nearest window

anyways i'm invisible to normies, they can't hear anything i say anyways. so it's not a concern. i say the dumbest shit around normies all the time they don't even hear me.
>>
I uncork my flask, chug and light a cigar.

The fuck are y'all lookin at?
>>
I've had this happen on more than one occasion.
I just say nothing, I don't have to justify myself to anyone. If they think I'm weird, so be it.
>>
start screeching
>>
>>39256287
rarely am i in a situation like this since all my friends have been just as dysfunctional as me
>>
>>39256287
wow you're all retarded
>leaves
>>
>>39256287
>Heh, you guys haven't seen that episode of Rick and Morty?
>>
Take over their perspective.

Begin by complimenting the closest normie adjusting him to find me trusting and speak to him with generosity.

Slowly begin to drag others into a conversation about the amazing things in life and how existence is underrated. And I continue to move in the crowd at the same time making all those around me smile.

Grab everyone's attention once again. Bring conversation to a close with the same nihilistic point I've made in the beginning. Disappointing those who trusted me even more as I see their happiness crush inside their souls and knowing the inevitable.

Turn 360 walk away.
>>
*Whip out my cock and start waving it all around*
>>
File: TheOnlyThingIKnowForReal.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
TheOnlyThingIKnowForReal.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
>>39256287
>Unsheathes Katana
You've made a big mistake, m'lady.
>>
>>39256287
take off shirt, intimidate with physique
>>
>>39256287
I shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Instead of saving face I sit there staring back enjoying the discomfort I've brought them, even if it's only momentary.
>>
>>39256287
>Fuck's sake, you can't take a joke? Drink some more! Here's to getting drunk as fuck!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>39256287
Jello shot...bitch?
>>
File: image.png (522KB, 700x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
522KB, 700x632px
*teleports behind u*
>it was just a yoke bro
>>
>>39256287
>why am I even here in the first place
>>
>>39256613
>Going to a social gathering.
>>
File: 1502136651638.jpg (127KB, 576x635px) Image search: [Google]
1502136651638.jpg
127KB, 576x635px
>Ugh what? What's the matter?
>>
>>39256287
Saying dark kill myself memes are a normie shit now, dont worry you're one of them now.
>>
File: 1500764535608.png (351KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1500764535608.png
351KB, 653x490px
Nothing is more depressing then being around normies after being a robot.

you realize people are extremely set in their ways and nothing short of a miracle can change them.

it's actually scary and no wonder self help gurus have cult followings.
>>
>>39258837
that's the dream. being the founder of a cult
>>
>>39258874
to be a cult leader would take personal ability particularly charisma
>>
>>39257136
It's from a shitty collegehumor video
>>
>>39258062
Everyone always laughs at his mum in the background but I think it's kinda adorable
>>
>>39256361
>normalfag asks me "are you a virgin?"
HOW DO THEY FUCKING KNOW? What do I say to counter that, or is it too late already?
>>
>>39260704
post face
post clothes
post posture
post haircut
post smell
post mannerisms
>>
>>39258837
>you realize people are extremely set in their ways and nothing short of a miracle can change them.

I'd say the exactly the same applies for people on this board, or sluthate.com for example.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.