[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol They treat you like shit then when you escape they expect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-08-23-14-42-17.png (44KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-23-14-42-17.png
44KB, 480x854px
lol

They treat you like shit then when you escape they expect it all to be water under the bridge. I'm never associating with any of my family ever again.
>>
>>39255604
Stop being retarded. Your parents love you and you're going to cry like a bitch when they die. Cherish the moments you get to spend with them.
>>
>>39255604
no one here cares, pIease Ieave
>>
>>39255647
Fuck off faggot.

Some people are cunts and all you can do is remove them from your life. Good for you, you love your parents. I consider mine scummy people and I want nothing to do with them.
>>
nah fuck normies and fuck realiti
to fucking shit with the damn sun too

>tldr the world is shit learn to deal with it
>>
File: 21514945498_bfafda9629_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
21514945498_bfafda9629_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
looking at this thread makes me feel like I'm watching someone's life fall apart.. hang in there man
>>
>>39255604

And what exactly did they do to you that was so inexcusably awful?
>>
File: 1503327687323.png (545KB, 797x548px) Image search: [Google]
1503327687323.png
545KB, 797x548px
>>39255967
This
If you have an actual reason to hate them, like abuse, then good for you. If not, you're being irrational.
>>
>>39255967
>>39256007
Like most people I meet, I just don't like them and would rather not waste even a second of my life on them.

I could rattle off a list of things they did but you'd just call me petty. The overall reason is I don't like them because they were cunts the whole time I knew them.
>>
>>39255604
Speaking of bridges, you don't want to burn any. Unless you've been badly abused by your family, I'd say it's highly advisable to stay as close to them as possible. Nobody can help you in an emergency like your family.
>>
>>39256056

How were they 'cunts'. Give us some examples.
>>
>>39255604
Reply to her "I think you've got the wrong number love, I just bought this phone from *insert local pawn shop name*"
>>
>don't want to be mixing with the boys
>you have three sisters
What does she mean by this? You have brothers you don't get along with?
>>
>>39255604
>that name
>that text
Let me guess she was a crazy black ghetto bitch?
>>
>>39256056
That's a good enough reason to distance yourself.
Don't listen to the white knighting faggots in this thread.
>>
>>39256110
I have brothers I especially don't get along with and didn't even talk to for years before I moved out. I still haven't talked to any of them for like 4 years now.
>>
>>39256132
Irish catholic who couldn't keep her legs closed
>>
>>39255604
You can't bring that plushie with you to Tropical Island, faggot. Get over it.
>>
>>39256480
I was never that autistic.

I always chose to stay behind when they were going on holiday. The whole house to myself or being dragged around a shitty budget holiday park for a week? Tough choice.
>>
No offense to OP but this is what happens when roasties treat their kids like party poopers and then they hit the wall and realize they are the only ones who might care about them.
>>
ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
AEIOU
BCDFGHJKLMNPQRSTVWXYZ
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
>>
>>39255604
I'm in the same boat as you OP
>>
>>39256109
this
>>39256069
Speak for yourself, retard. I may not know OP's family situation, but I do know that he knows it far better than you do. If OP hates the people he lived with for so long, then there's probably a damn good reason for it.
>>
>>39255604
You lucky bastard. Wish I were able to escape before all the damage settled in.
>>
>>39256056
So basically you were just a loser that couldn't handle the bantz?
>>
>>39256868
>If OP hates the people he lived with for so long, then there's probably a damn good reason for it.

That's possible, which was why I asked him for particulars. Until he provides some, I can only assume that he's just a whiny little ungrateful sack of useless shit.
>>
>>39256975
>Until he provides some, I can only assume that he's just a whiny little ungrateful sack of useless shit.

wow with this attitude you don't deserve an answer at all, just kys cancerous pos
>>
>>39255647
My step father abused me to hell and back both emotionally and physically because I did not turn out the way he wanted and dared to be my own individual.

My biological father abandoned me on my first birthday because "I'm not ready to be a father yet" then went and shacked up with another girl and had 3 kids he stayed with in under two years.

My mother is cripplingly retarded and literally killing herself to provide for my egotistical ass hole of a stepsister who refuses to work because "You know she wouldn't survive a day in the real world!"

I literally only talk to my mother and only to maintain the relationship so that I get her insurance payout.
>>
>>39255647
>i had a good family so everyone else does too

retard
>>
>>39256959
So you still fault him for leaving his family, you dumbshit. Fuck off, white knight norman.
>>
>>39256868
>probably a damn good reason
Considering he makes it sound like he was never abused or neglected, I'd say he's likely going to regret abandoning his family in the future. No matter how old you are, you'll still always have things to learn from them. People in the same family look out for each other regardless of whether they want to or not. Sorry if it's retarded, but that's what separates them from friends and lovers.
>>
>>39256975
Life isn't like a movie. There is no one single moment I can point to that makes everyone go "oh yeah they are cunts". It was 23 years of constant bullshit that chipped away at me until I hated them all.
>>
>>39256901
>before all the damage set it
Looks like OP didn't get away from it either seeing how he's a miserable piece of shit
>>
>>39257021
Looks like I have to take this >>39257133 back. Go get that insurance money, OP. I support you.
>>
>>39257138
I never asked for one turning point, I asked for EXAMPLES of their 'constant bullshit'.
>>
>>39255604
>mother in phone named with first name
>no message conversation before this one
>mother starts with saying it's her because you didn't give her your number
What could she have done to make you hate her so much?
>>
>>39257166
No point.

Anything I tell you will seem petty in isolation.
>>
>>39257053
No, I understand he's a whiny little faggot. Hell, his mom's probably the only that cares, the rest are just glad his faggot ass is gone lmao
>>
>>39257175
>mother in phone named with first name
I hate even having her as a contact, but I have to so I don't accidentally answer when she calls me and I get stuck talking to her

>no message conversation before this one
I delete all her messages, can't stand having them there as a reminder she still exists

>mother starts with saying it's her because you didn't give her your number
Nah she tried calling and I didn't answer so she texted me with a guilt trip that didn't work because I don't give a fuck about any of them
>>
>>39257247
My mother doesn't actually care, she just wants to keep in touch so she can ask for loans and other favours. She'll never get anything from me.
>>
>>39257222
I'm in this exact situation, I can point to the cause of my social ineptuity and mistrust of people particularly women is the fact I grew up with my mother and sister leaving me out of conversations and considering they were my only family I was kinda on my own even as a kid. I expect that one cunt that keeps calling you a whiny little faggot to think the same about me to be honest.
>>
>>39257222

Yea, that's what I thought. You probably think that criticizing you for playing video games all day was 'abuse'.
>>
>>39257282
He just wants me to admit I wasn't abused so he can say "A HA!". Because to him the only people who get to hate their parents are people who got molested.
>>
>>39257339
Ok fine, here's one for you.

I'll even make it video game related:

>13 years old
>Get told to get some fresh air
>Playing gameboy in the back garden because there's nothing else to do out there
>My mother storms over, snatches it out of my hands and smashes it into pieces on the concrete by the house
>Then she screams in my face that I play it too much, how she's sick of seeing it in my hands every time she looks at me

Well?
>>
I'm in a sort of similar situation to you OP. I've gone no contact with my mother for the last almost 2 months now. Am sick of her lies, manipulation and antics like her continuing to abuse the child support money she gets from my dad and her telling people other members of my family that I am suicidal and a schizoid because I refuse to talk to her (I found this out a few weeks ago from my cousin). Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>39257399
sounds like abuse desu, doesn't have to be beating the shit out of you to be abusive.
>>
>>39257399

Oh, gee. How terrible that she didn't want you to end up becoming a useless, friendless shut-in with no life.

If that story is even true...
A) You are either autistic or an obtuse retard if you didn't realize that by 'get some fresh air' she meant 'stop playing video games for 5 fucking minutes'.

B) This was probably the culmination of years of you ignoring or disregarding her. I don't believe for one second that this just happen out of the blue.
>>
>>39257449
>Whiteknighting
>For a dumb roastie
>on the ROBOT9001 board of 4chan.org
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>39257449
I'd be sat in my room after school, minding my own business while all my brothers caused havoc. She'd come up, see me playing the gameboy and bitch at me and tell me to go outside. She's just a bully who regrets having kids and took it out on me because I was the quietest one, because when shit went down she knew she could just blame it on me because I didn't have the energy to have a shouting match for an hour like my brothers did.
>>
File: fidget thinker.gif (33KB, 388x394px) Image search: [Google]
fidget thinker.gif
33KB, 388x394px
>>39257449
>OP says specific examples will most likely seem petty
>insist he gives you an example
>OP delivers
>say its petty
>>
>>39257409
Women are such fucking trash, even my own mother. Stay strong anon, don't give in.
>>
Your mother texts like white trash lmao
>>
>>39257536
I never said he was wrong, I just wanted verification.

"I hate my parents because they got onto me about playing video games so much" is the robot equivalent of "I hate my parents because they never bought me a pony."
>>
>>39257166
Not OP, but I was in a similar situation growing up. Constant nagging, lies, invasion of privacy, favoritism, female insanity, petty bullshit, and irresponsibility.

I had the foresight growing up that I knew I was going to cut contact, but I was afraid I was going to forget why and forgive them, so I started a word document journaling all the bullshit they put me through. I only did it during my junior and senior year in high school but it managed to become 44 pages long and I only need to read half a page until I begin literally seething with anger.

Good riddance.
>>
>>39256609
someone's OCD and autism is showing
>>
>>39257710
>Good riddance.

I have little doubt that they feel very much the same.
>>
>>39257636
Ikr, it's embarassing. I'm half her age and it doesn't take me any longer to send texts with perfect grammar then it takes her to send hers.
>>
>>39257774
No. My siblings are bigger failures than I am and my roastie bitch mother sends me Hallmark cards on occasion which I immediately trash.
>>
>>39257697
To be honest, you don't know this person and I think the example he was using he wasn't pointing out the "i can't play video games" but more the fact that she smashed his gameboy and as such (since he is a robot, or at least on the r9k board) smashed one of the only things he held dear.
>>
> be me
> working all day
> come home
> stepfather, that is actually ok " you have to help on the farm"
> i always have to help until i am near to a breakdown
> he starts crying everytime i say i wont help him, so i have petty
> mom i always hated, shes really trying to shape me
> they addopet 2 children from ukrainia
> i wont inharret anything anymore
> cant wait to leave for uni and delete their number even if i think stepdad is cool dude
> real dad died last year, atleast i get 170 retirment bux from the gov every month
> garndpa and grandma always chill, so i try to keep sneaky contact to them

feel you op
i even cant eat at home anymore because the babies shit everywhere and the fuckin whole farm smells like shit
>>
>>39256056
Good for you op

99% of people on this Earth are pure trash and not worth the effort communicating with
>>
>>39257891
>addopet 2 children from ukrainia
Fuck sake, I hate parents who have biological kids who adopt because the biological kids feel like they weren't good enough and the adopted kids think that the biological kids will always be seen as the "real" kids
>>
>>39256511
>I was never that autistic
>I always chose to stay behind when they were going on vacation

Okay.
>>
>>39257842
This.

That gameboy was all I had to escape from being bullied at school and spending lunch alone then coming home to a house of screaming and drama.
>>
>>39257953
>>39256511

>Hey Ann, how come all of your kids except anon are in these Disneyland pictures?

>Oh, uh, well anon had one of his tantrums again about having to spend time with us "normal's" so he got to stay home for that trip.
>>
But your brothers are so cute and straight..
>>
>>39258043
Disneyland? kek, try Pontins. Look it up.
>>
>>39255647
Stop projecting, not everybody have it on easy mode
>>
>>39257925
it was a diffrent reason, i have a company in africa and now i will study, so i said i dont want to have the farm and i dont want to live in europe, so they needed someone to take the farm. They addopted the children not because they want childre, its because they want to have sb who keeps the farm running
>>
>>39257907
Lmao I bet you regard yourself as the 1% don't you
>>
>>39258088
>Pontins

Holy dog shit! Is that as gay as it looks?
>>
>>39257636
>Irish
>whitr
>>
>>39258134
It's only fun for toddlers, I went when I was 12 and 15.

They have quad bikes but you're forced to go like 2 miles an hour round a tire track so tight you couldn't go any faster even if you wanted to. The only actual fun thing they had was pellet gun shooting but that ran like once a day and my mother would only pay for us to do it once.
>>
>>39256069
Sound advice. I may not be able to pay for your neet ass forever
>>
>>39258127
So essentially Slavery? I bet they don't get paid because they're living on the farm
>>
>>39257891
why from ukrainia?
>>
When I was in high school I got hit by a car. When I turned 19 I joined the Navy and maintained good relationship with my parents. Last year I went on leave for 2 weeks and visited my parents. I took a look in my local bank account all I had was $20. I don't care that my parents used my car accident money, but it pisses me off that they kept asking me for money while I was deployed and living out the shittiest years of my life. $22,000 gone in 4 years and probably a couple thousand from when I was in the military. The thought of it gets even worse knowing my dad is a retired disabled vet and my mom is a dental assistant.

I fell for the "We gave you life into this world, you owe us!" meme.
>>
>>39258189
>>39258159
>>39258079
Reeeeee fuck off you fucking fuck get out of my thread
>>
>>39258231
As ops mammy I am very disappointed in all of you? What is this anyway some hacker website?
>>
>still feel bad about failing relationship with parents even though they were abusive

I don't know how to describe this feeling but its like rage crossed with being trapped. I haven't seen them in a year but when I think about it I start dry heaving.

They still try to contact me all the time and it bothers me that the relationship even matters to them.
>>
>>39258221
I hope you stopped giving them money anon, they sound like shitty parents
>>
>>39258215
its cheaper i guess, i never asked
> grain harvest
> steptdad flys with mum to kiev to get children
> have to stay 1 month for some bullshit reason i dont kow
> stepdad flys home after one weak so we do grain harvest
> flys back
why
>>
File: 1464455846595.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1464455846595.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>39255604
>grew up with 3 sisters
>never had brothers
>father was a beta cuck
>started to hate women throughout my childhood with a passion after seeing how they are fucking obnoxious
>turned gay
>try get a bf while im in college
>everyone wants a quickie or has diseases or is a obnoxious entitled little bitch
>want to go back to women
>cant get a boner anymore for girls
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.