[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's getting darker earlier winter is coming comfiest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1453019078617.png (1MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1453019078617.png
1MB, 1632x1224px
it's getting darker earlier
winter is coming
comfiest time of the year
>>
File: 1498842334672.jpg (15KB, 397x398px) Image search: [Google]
1498842334672.jpg
15KB, 397x398px
another year flew by

and you're still in the same place
>>
>>39255514
it's barely late August, lad
chill
>>
File: comfty.jpg (290KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
comfty.jpg
290KB, 2000x1333px
i'm too excited for it
>>
>>39255514
Is that a haiku?
Is this a haiku thread?
>>
>>39255561
What's even worse is that it's been kind of cool this summer. Not many days where it's been over 90 degrees F where I live.
I'm worried that September is going to be unusually warmer and more humid because of
>muh global warming.

Also, winter is nice but fall is still comfier.
>Still good balance between day and night
>Not too cold, can walk around with a light jacket or coat
>Can walk around by yourself or with your qt gf at daytime to just admire the changing leaf colors
>pumpkin flavored everything
>>
File: comfy snowy road.jpg (541KB, 2048x1345px) Image search: [Google]
comfy snowy road.jpg
541KB, 2048x1345px
>>39255514
About time. God I hate the summer with a passion.
Gimmie dark days and rain
>>
>>39255514
Thank fuck.
I fucking hate summer, its been especially miserable this year. Gonna enjoy the comfy weather
>>
I'm always a big fan of peaceful, quiet nights where the snow falls calmly onto the untouched, unpacked snow of the streets of my city. The way the streetlights play off of the snow to create an embodiment of tranquility. I live for the three or four evenings like that that we see every year. Of course, every other day is 20 mph winds and blizzard conditions combined with below 0 degree temperatures. But the peaceful nights are the most beautiful nights to be alive.
>>
Nigga it's fucking August. Just today I have seen a fuck ton of bugs crawling around
>>
File: 1502272606230.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1502272606230.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>Australian summer
no...
>>
File: qt.jpg (610KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
610KB, 1920x1200px
Of course the virgins on this board all prefer winter to summer.
In winter they don't have to see the roasties walking around half naked everyday reminding them that they will never get to touch a woman.
>>
Which places have the longest winters?
>>
It's gonna be nice sure. I like the longer days and the lighter mornings but it's depressing when it starts getting light at around 3am and you still have not gone to bed yet. I also like the shorter days and longer nights for the comfiness of them, and seeing all the houses lit up with Christmas decorations is lovely.

>Tfw barely out of August and already some stores are stocking Christmas cards and chocolates.
Fuck that shit, still four months off
>>
>>39257548
Upstate New York is pretty long. Only shitty thing is a lot of our snow comes in blizzards. There's maybe five or six peaceful, snowy nights a winter. But it can snow from November through fucking March here.
>>
>>39257548
I think Siberia has one of the longest ones.
>>
>last winter
>live in mid atlantic
>barely got an inch of snow
>year before we got a blizzard
>never got to use my big coats
>this summer
>rarely got hot enough to enjoy swimming
>now its just buggy outside

If we don't get at least half a foot of snow this year Im gonna kill myself
>>
File: ned.jpg (122KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
ned.jpg
122KB, 970x545px
>>39257548
the north
>>
>>39255514
Good.
Winter is maximum comfy
>>
>>39257752
It's been not that much different in the UK. Couple years back was the last time we had any decent snow. There was a little at the beginning of this year but it was all gone by morning. We seem to be in a state on constant shitty boring weather where we don't have a decent summer and not a decent winter either. It's a mix of mild and not so mild.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.