[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your ultimate misery song, /r9k/? Which feels o

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1422277037841.jpg (17KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1422277037841.jpg
17KB, 234x250px
What's your ultimate misery song, /r9k/?

Which feels or moments have been (emotionally) attached to it? Please share the context/story.

For me it's Lorn - Acid Rain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ

>have worst week of my life as my fiancee confesses to infidelity
>decide to pull the plug and break up with her
>she goes to her parents for the weekend while I pack my things
>try to put some music on, but everything is shit now
>find the song that fits the mood, and listen to it on repeat while I pack my things
>go through all our belongings, all our memories, and leave behind the life I thought I was building up with her

It devastated me on such a deep profound level, and anytime I listen to that song now, it brings me right back to the despair I felt as I was separating my belongings from hers. It's been a couple of months now, and I've healed a bit so far, but a lot of the pain is still there. The song is forever imprinted into me as this anchor of misery, and maybe I should cherish that in its own morbid way.

Still can't believe I am where I am now, though. I miss her. I want her back. ...I need to stop listening to it.
>>
>>39253209
Dude you had/have a wife. Why do you come here normie? Dude why can't you leave us alone? We don't want to hear about your relationship problems with western harlot women. Pick your women better. That's what you get for choosing a woman out of lust rather than love.
>>
>>39253209
at the moment probably Pink Floyd - Time. something about growing old and looking back only to see the things you failed to accomplish instead of finding the good times you had and being to old to change any of your regrets really hits me
>>
File: 1297726774307.jpg (32KB, 404x304px) Image search: [Google]
1297726774307.jpg
32KB, 404x304px
>>39253244
>That's what you get for choosing a woman out of lust rather than love.

I thought I did that. I proposed to her for good reason.

But alas. All women are whores.
>>
File: 1405925862061.jpg (18KB, 392x388px) Image search: [Google]
1405925862061.jpg
18KB, 392x388px
Stand tall Childish Gambino

Hits me like a truck every fucking time
>>
this song should be this board's theme song, good song anyway but i don't listen to it anymore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGAoy5WZWY
>>
for the anons who still have hope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1CDFvHTr4
>>
File: 1489640298981.jpg (63KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1489640298981.jpg
63KB, 650x842px
https://youtu.be/izpTenj9KDo
>>
File: 1503342967041.jpg (153KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1503342967041.jpg
153KB, 600x1065px
u - kendrick lamar
Everything in its right place - radiohead
>>
Hum i feel sorry for You buddy, but never go back again with her, once she did it, she will do it again. And the trust is gone so it s pointless
>>
Music is for normies. I don't listen to music.
>>
Misery by Green Day
Misery by Good Charlotte
Misery by Maroon 5

I unironically like those songs. A lot of Good Charlotte songs are nice if you're feeling bad imo.

Actually, I don't like the Maroon 5 one that much.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.