[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first semester of college starts tomorrow >haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1460574038575.jpg (63KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1460574038575.jpg
63KB, 500x454px
>first semester of college starts tomorrow
>haven't left the house in 8 months
>haven't talked to a person my age in 2 years
what the fuck do I do?
>>
Just wing it
>>
>>39250911
study and do your homework and don't talk to anyone, find help in books or online. so many jobs now require a degree or they won't even look at you. I flunked out of college and now I work a grocery store and make eight dollars an hour
>>
>>39250911
Don't worry, anon. I believe in you
>>
cosplay as kumiko and ask other anons to fuck u
>>
>>39251039
>cosplay as kumiko and ask other anons to fuck u
honestly a great suggestion
>>
>>39250911
Marry Kumiko and live a nice quaint life
>>
>>39250986
what was your degree anon
>>
>>39251089
I flunked out of college my first year. first semester was academic probation, second was suspension, and I just never re enrolled. I majored in comp sci because that's what both my parents do and that's the one class in high school I didn't fail or almost fail
>>
Don't tell people about yourself unless you know they're also bizarre faggots. Do your best to seem as normal as possible. It's probably a good idea to make at least some friends.
>>
>>39250986
Find a trade, Anon. Plumber, mechanic, electrician, elevator repairman etc
>>
>>39251146
my parents singed me up for a welding class that starts in september. it only meets once a week until november I think, which is barely any time at all. seems interesting for sure but I dunno what I'll get out of such a spare and short time
>>
>>39250911
Just be yourself champ. If they can't handle you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best.
>>
>>39251185
If you pick up tig and arc you can dp the pipes. I'm 28 and have done a metric fuckton of trades.
>machined parts manually and in cnc
>woodworker for cabinets nd tables
>made glasses
>prosthetics
>done roofing
>arboring
Worked since I was 15. Alwayd hated traditional school and the people in it.

If you have q's shooy.
>>
>>39250911
Listen. People do not really care what you say. Its your overall demeanor that matters. Just relax anon. People are not perfect. Do not try to to fool people into believing you are cool. Remember these people hold exactly the same desires as you. And they can detect false behaviour much better than you think. Just behave honestly. If you have a question ask it. Dont conjure up a random question to make conversation. It makes you look desperate. In the moment you will have genuine interest. Act on it. Trust your instinct. Keep in mind these people are experiencing emotions almost exactly like yours.
>>
>>39251298
Also im mobile postan an cant type for shit so you get to translate cant be bothered to try
>>
>>39251298
Hows the money origami
>>
>>39251298
I got my first job, grocery store cashier, a few months ago. never did anything in school, ever, and the job sucks
>>
>>39251319
Good now, 18/hr in bushit jack of trades maintenance gifbwhile I wait for the lineman union app in december. Lota of ot ao i probably make around 70k/yr, post lineman itll be 80-160. Took me about aix years to be qualified.
>>
>>39251321
All retail is a fucking joke. Any job with rando hours is just a trap to fuck up your life until all you can do is stay. Go work in a warehouse or operate a machine. A monkey can do it but you get 40 hr weels guaranteed and can actually plan your life.

Trade school is school where you actually fuckin learn worthwhile and real skills. Trade school will only get you ready to begin learning how to do your job somewhere

Dont get butthurt of you hear about being the bitchboy at x company even after 2 years of certifying in school. Getting to journeyman (its about 3 years for every trade ever) is everything.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.