[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you first realized that every single shitty aspect of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1483754117612.jpg (29KB, 218x247px) Image search: [Google]
1483754117612.jpg
29KB, 218x247px
>yfw you first realized that every single shitty aspect of your life actually IS somebody else's fault
>>
>>39250693
How are you going to fix it? Blaming it on someone else isnt going to help trust me bro. Only you can fix your life.
>>
>>39250693
Of course it is, OP. We literally didn't ask to be robots.
>>
>>39250720
>He thinks humans can be fixed
Go away normalfag
>>
>>39250693
>IS somebody else's fault
At the very worst, you put yourself in the position to have your life ruined by other people. You are never 100% not responsible for your circumstances.
>>
>>39250740
If you are complaining, but you arent trying to fix whats wrong, why dont you just end it? If you arent happy, and dont want to try to make yourself happy, then whats the point?
>>
>>39250726
How is that possible when being a robot is a choice?
>>
>>39250758
>How is that possible when being a robot is a choice?
What did he mean by this?
>>
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ur a dumdum bubblegum stupid cunt i hope u die of aids xd
>>
>>39250804
It means that you choose to be a piece of shit, you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>39250804
He means that people choose the life they have. They make decisions that lead them down the path to being a robot.
>>
>>39250817
Nice meme. Go to sleep. Middle school starts soon pal, you need your rest.
>>
>>39250748
>classroom full of dicks who want to show off to Stacy
>their idea of showing off is beating up the weakest and quietest kid
>teachers won't let you switch classes
Tell me more about how I put myself there
>>
>>39250856
What was stopping you beefing up and doing the same?
>>
>>39250856
>Doesn't go full rage and beat the shit out of one of them
You coulda stabbed them also. You allowed yourself to get beat up
>>
>>39250866
>missing the point this hard
Nothing was stopping me, and that's exactly what I tried to do. But the fact of the matter is that I did no choose to be put into that situation. The same goes with being born into a shitty life.
>>
>>39250856
You need to take control. You didnt take control back then, and let it continue to happen. You arent taking control now by taking responsibility for fixing your life.
>>
File: 1494931843539.png (334KB, 447x638px) Image search: [Google]
1494931843539.png
334KB, 447x638px
>>39250754
There is no point to anything fucking normalfag, What kind of idiotic train of thought you must subject yourself to think that every action or thought that you do has to serve a purpose. The idea that because a certain action happens you must do another is absolutely the epitome of normalfaggotry. If someone wants to complain he is going to do it if someone wants to fix himself he is going to do it because he wants to fix himself not because he was complaining about something. Same goes with ending, you are not going to end your life based on not being happy or a subjective external factor but because you simply decided either by a rational or emotional thought that you want to end it. The idea that not being happy is bad and you must seek the happiness of life is simply a meme that only normalfag truly belives. Now fuck off my board
>>
>>39250908

Sounds like you didn't do enough to turn the tables, therefore it is entirely your own fault.

Thanks for playing.
>>
>>39250884
Or at least put a thumb in an eye socket. Don't even need a knife. Just for for the soft bits and start ripping and tearing. Self defense covers for a lot, plus maiming someone is a good way to get people to not fuck with you. Make them sing for you.
>>
File: 1475906794113.jpg (201KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475906794113.jpg
201KB, 436x600px
>>39250693
>wife gets drunk at conference, ends up having a one night stand
>tells me as soon as she gets back
>go to marriage counseling, but I already know that I'm going to forgive her
>surprise, she got pregnant
>odds are good that it's mine, but the timeline fits
>she's catholic, so no chance of abortion
>tell her that I won't raise another man's child
>she says she'll put it up for adoption if it isn't mine
>cue the most awkward seven months imaginable as we wait for the birth
>healthy baby girl is born, but it's immediately apparent even without a test that the child isn't mine
>wife realizes she can't bear to be separated from the child
>we divorce, I move a couple states away to stop from suffocating under the societal pressure
>five months later the baby dies of apparent SIDS
>ex-wife hangs herself
>her family and most of mine all blame me for her death
I'm not a perfect person, but I did fuck all to contribute to the flaming wreck that the past five years of my life has turned into.
>>
>>39250922
You either:
A. Must care about your life if you are complaining about it being shit.
Or
B. Dont care, and are just trying to get attention.
I cant tell. People are trying to help, and you attack them. That leads me to believe its B. And yeah, everything for me does have a purpose. If im not happy, i work to fix it. Thats what rational humans do.
>>
File: 1498840708103.jpg (66KB, 645x591px) Image search: [Google]
1498840708103.jpg
66KB, 645x591px
>>39250963
>In today's episode of Totally Real Events That 100% Definitely Happened in Real Life
>>
>>39250963
I hope this is just a shitpost
If it's not, that's utterly fucked. Hang in there, you shouldn't have forgiven her in the first place. If people blame you for this, fuck 'em, you don't need them in your life
>>
>>39251008
This is not adv you fucking retard, I am not even OP, and again there is a difference between making an observation and coming to a conclusion and complaining even if someone so fuck off with your idiotic binary thinking and normalfag logic.
>>
>>39251008
It's most likely B. Whining, bitching, and moaning about how your life is sucking. When people offer advice/help beat them down and cry more about how it all really isn't your fault. You don't have any control or agency over you life and it's everyone elses fault. It's infuriating after a while.
>>
>>39250720
It doesn't matter whether it helps or not, what matters is whether it's true or not.
>>
>>39250963
Im truly sorry for your loss brother. Thats horrible. How are you doing currently? Does your family still blame you?
>>
>>39251109
Im sorry you feel that way. I hope the truth that your life sucks somehow manages to make it better and more bearable.
>>
>>39251106
It's called venting you fucking retards, If OP wanted to fix or advice he would go the board for those threads called >>>/adv/
>>
>>39250884
>>39250941
>Get yourself sent to juvie so you don't get beat up
>Get beaten in juvie by other inmates, all of whom are rougher than those bullies
Fucking top tier logic lads
>>
>>39251153
And how is that not venting? Only OP gets to? Not much else going to be posted on shit like this anyway.
>>
>>39250884
Fuck you, normalfaggot. You never had no one back you up when trouble was pointed at you. You never experienced "I don't care, it was your fault for fighting" no-tolerance bullshit policies.

Ignoring bullies doesn't work. Let's stab them, go to juvie and get my parents to fucking hate me. Great solution, nigger.
>>
>>39251220
>OP is getting beaten by a group of people.
>Self defense against a group of people gets you sent to juvie.
Yup top tier.
>>
>>39251344
>being a pansy
Lol
>>
>>39251370
violence doesn't solve everything jamal
>>
>>39251376
Solved it for OP's bullies. Fixed their problem right quick. Turned him into the mess he currently is. Apparently. Probably got Stacy too.
>>
File: image7.jpg (338KB, 759x1076px) Image search: [Google]
image7.jpg
338KB, 759x1076px
>>39251436
I didn't say violence solves no problems.
>what is reading comprehension
>>
>>39251453
Yeah, so I said it for you. Get back to me on that comprehension thing when you figure it out.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.