[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the greatest effort you've ever put into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1501142467504.png (524KB, 765x717px) Image search: [Google]
1501142467504.png
524KB, 765x717px
What's the greatest effort you've ever put into getting a qt3.14 gf?
>>
>>39250221
I went to school and there was a girl in my class who was gorgeous. I spent the first semester trying to break her up with her bf, which succeeded. Second semester we fucked like rabbits, after which she broke up with me for another guy in our class.

No regrets. She wasn't very good in bed.
>>
About 5 seconds thinking about it. That's the time it takes to my brain come up with "there are better ways to waste my time" or "I could really use not having eyes filled with disgust looking at me".
>>
File: 3c2.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
2MB, 1064x983px
If you have to try then you're not her guy.
>>
>>39250221
I went full /fit/, weighttraining for five days a week, ate half a kilo of chicken breast every day; then I read "How To Win Friends and Influence People" and "Models: Attrack Women Through Honesty"; then I started doing speed to get enough courage to go out and meet ppl.

Needless to say, I ended up a drug addict with no gf and no future.
I'm back in college tho, and I'm good at math again so its not that bad.

>>39250237
Fucking normie fag

>>39250265
Women are a hassle anyways anon.
>>
>>39250221
I held the door open for someone one time? I don't know. Someone like that.

I've really only ever pushed people away
>>
>>39250341
>Guy has sex with a woman.
>Gets called a fag.

Never change, robots.
>>
>>39250372
>doesnt know what a normal fag is
Isn't summer over yet?
>>
One time I bought tinder plus and then bought like 25 super likes and used them all and got 0 matches
>>
>>39250487
Super likes are a waste of money. Either a chick likes your profile or not. Throwing yourself in her face won't make a difference.
>>
>>39250221

Asked two girls out in the 25 years I've been alive. One when I was 16, one when I was 25. They both turned me down.
>>
I've never made any effort. I haven't the first clue of what to do. I was never taught anything, never instinctively knew anything, and never picked up anything naturally.
>>
I went full creepy stalker on this girl I had a crush on in high school who initially showed some signs of interest, she initially reciprocated with some friendliness but it degenerated into a multi-year long utter disaster spiral that ended with me effectively dropping out of highschool and becoming a NEET for 4 years. Most of it is blocked from memory.

I'll never even think about getting close to a woman ever again
>>
>>39250523
Yes it was all a waste. A little embarrassing but I'm glad that I learned that I was only kidding myself by using Tinder. I will have to live in the real world to get a gf.
>>
>>39250221

Went through the mail order bride system.
>>
>>39250221
I bought a plane ticket to Paris and went straight to her door to tell her I loved her and her sweet French accent.

It went well
>>
I drove 3 states away to meet a girl who ghosted me before she gave me an place to meet at. I should have turned back after 5 hours but didn't

Longest 27 hour roundtrip of my life
>>
>>39250221
Messaged her on Facebook first, and set a date to meet her myself.

Actually went up to her and started talking.

It was during uni, so I visited her dorm often. Took her to events. Drove her places, despite barely knowing how to drive back then.

On V-day, spent $40 on shit I cant remember for her. Ended up throwing it away because she wasnt in her dorms that day and couldnt reach her on phone.

Upgraded her laptop

Wasted most of my time thinking about her and talking to her

She's an artist, so I anonymously paid money to support her art. Never told her either
>>
I once bought a girl I worked with who I thought I was on good terms with a milkshake. Handed it to her during lunch break and she gave me a confused look and said, "What? Why? What did you put in it?". Needless to say she never drank it and I never tried to speak to her again.
>>
>>39250871
>Upgraded her laptop
Did you Install Gentoo?
>>
>>39250221
Initiating conversations and dropping hints.
I know this is weak as fuck, but doing that was really difficult for me. Will never do it again.
>>
>>39250221
I never tried getting any girl since i am aware that i don't good genetics or the social skills to get one.
>>
File: 1425955948790.png (132KB, 388x399px) Image search: [Google]
1425955948790.png
132KB, 388x399px
moved to a different country to be with my internet "gf", she stopped talking to me after seeing me in person for the first time.
>>
>>39250947
Nah she would have flipped out.
It was just adobe software and other things for class.

She was actually almost against me using a pirated adobe, despite me assuring her its perfectly fine.
I was also much more technologically stupid back then, yet thought I was hot shit for some reason.
>>
>>39250997
>things that didnt happen
atleast put some effort into it
>>
>>39250574
>dropped out of HS because of a girl
please tell me you didn't actually do this. What could she have done that was that bad?
>>
>>39250221
Replied to her
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.