[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>middle aged normalfag female family member starts telling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1502233963260.png (214KB, 782x971px) Image search: [Google]
1502233963260.png
214KB, 782x971px
>middle aged normalfag female family member starts telling me how to eat and all the things I "should" do
>starts saying something about how I will die of starvation
>tell her I'm aware of the consequences of what I do but that I don't plan on changing it and that I can't be eating nearly as little as she says or I'd already be dead, as I've always eaten like I do
>WHY ARE YOU SO ARGUMENTATIVE YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ME I GUESS EVERYTHING I SAY IS WORTH NOTHING YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME I DESERVE MORE RESPECT BUT I GUESS YOU JUST HAVE NO RESPECT
Why are so many older women so fucking arrogant? Why can't they just leave you alone? I'm already working and trying to be Independence. Is it really "disrespectful" of me to politely disagree when someone is trying to tell me how to live my own life? I've never told her what to do or how to do it.
>>
>>39250063
What is your bra size?

Hello
>>
>>39250326
Did you think I was a girl?
>>
>>39250063
She needs a good dicking anon. Sneak into her room and give it to her
>>
>>39250501
She's obese and ugly, no thanks. I'm not desperate even if I am a virgin.
>>
It's because it seems people seem to think age=intelligence. Just because you are older than someone doesn't automatically mean you know better than they do, especially if it involves their own bodies. I have a few female family members who do the same thing to me. I've just stopped trying to respond with anything else besides just nodding and wait for them to leave. They get the hint eventually that I don't give a shit and want them to leave me alone.
>>
>>39250540
The problem is this is someone I'm trying to get along with because I moved way over to her house because, I don't know, I guess I thought some change would help me clear my head. I try to be polite but she's extremely fucking nosy and won't stay out of my shit. Yes I'm going to die before 50, yes I won't have any girlfriends, yes I'm okay with being skinny and sleepy and not very active.
>>
>>39250376
I don't care can you n-notice mee tho?
>>
>>39250557
That sucks. You might just have to tell her very bluntly, that unless she can accept you and carry on with her own life, that you're both going to be miserable.
>>
>>39250600
Okay, you are witnessed. Can't really get into gay shit anymore because my hemorrhoids hit harder than usual.
>>
>>39250630
o-oh.. that's to bad you should totally become a girl though..
>>
>>39250557
There any way to placate her? Maybe any time she brings this stuff up say that you're trying to eat more. Don't know you're situation but it's sort of similar to mine and I just lie. "Have you eaten today?" "Yes, I already ate earlier." "Have you been in your room all day?" "Nope, I went out to the park, you know, just to have a change of scenery. It was refreshing." Simple things just to make them think you're fine by their standards.
>>
>>39250063

>numale types out literal blog post of tumblr tier cryptic bullshit about fighting with his mother
>doesn't immediately consider suicide for wanting to subject anons to his nonsense.
>>
>>39250668
I do. She then pressures me to say what I ate, and if I lied she would know. Oh, she's also pissed off that I sleep 12 hours a day and don't get up at 6am like her. Frankly I think we just can't work out.
>>
>>39250687
This is the board where we botch about our pathetic lives. Get used to it, or fuck off.
>>
>>39250702
Sounds like it. Hope everything works out well for you though. Sucks going through that shit.
>>
>>39250713

Tell it to your livejournal, cunt. Don't ever post here again.
>>
File: 1500714948072.png (40KB, 577x559px) Image search: [Google]
1500714948072.png
40KB, 577x559px
>>39250755
I refuse, blow it out your ass faggo
>>
>>39250063

This>>39250668
OP. Do the bare minimum to make her feel like she's making an actual difference in your life. You won't even have to change, but she'll love and cherish you for it.

Every normie wants to help those in need, and their insistence is downright creepy, but all you have to do is play on that need.

>"Yeah, you're right, I should eat more. I'll give it my best shot, but I'm going to need your support, is that alright?"
Then proceed to do and lie just enough so she thinks you're improving. You can have 1 or 2 'fallbacks (situations where it all becomes "too much") a year, but no more or she'll start to think her effort is being wasted.

If you do this correctly, then it should buy you a minimum of two years before you either have to actually make a rather substantial change or you have to be financially secure enough to make it on your own.

If you approach the 15 month mark and you don't think you'll be able to live on your own then start putting in an actual effort and listening to her advice, you'll buy yourself another year (for 3 years), but after that you're on your own.
>>
>>39250760

You'll commit suicide sooner or later, either way, be assured you'll be doing the right thing.
>>
>>39250777
You're not wrong, but it won't be anytime soon. I've already planned for a nice suicide around the age of 40-50
>>
File: 1503187307697.jpg (72KB, 401x449px) Image search: [Google]
1503187307697.jpg
72KB, 401x449px
>>39250793
At least you have a plan, anon. Good on you.
>>
>>39250793

You mean 14 or 15, right?
>>
>>39250993
I can be whatever age you want me to be bby ;)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.