[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does my lack of a male role model or/and lack of friendship of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (207KB, 482x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 482x750px
Does my lack of a male role model or/and lack of friendship of any kind explain my homosexual tendencies? I am infuriated with my only friend.
>>
don't forget the narcissistic self-involvement making you only feel attracted to idealised images of yourself
>>
>>39249891
I don't want to seem be as obtuse, but how does this relate to the subject at hand?
>>
>>39249697
What does your friendship offer you that makes you infatuated, anon?
>>
>>39249909
you were asking for a better understanding of your homosexual leanings, and self-absorbed erotic gratification derived from oneself is a major part of the pathology
>>
>>39249697
homosexuality usually comes from inner conflict issues, please excuse me if you had male crushes in kindergarden.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 500x667px
>>39249947
Perhaps the most important part is that he is the only one outside of my family to be friends with currently. We shared much the same interests, one of which includes drawing, we would judge each other's pieces. He, for spending far more time at the craft was a far superior artist compare to me, I admire that he stick to it after all his years. He is also the only one who I feel comfortable sharing with my innermost thoughts, not my crush on him, but despite being friends over the Internet, we are pretty close. He is humble, if to a fault, he often claims to be ugly though I disagree, though I may not be a woman, he seems perfectly fine to me, if not, above average, though I may be biased in this regard. He also does music, and whenever I hear him do so through my phone, I would get aroused. Maybe I am into people with passion in multiple fields, I'm not sure. He's busy with college along with his two jobs, so we hardly have time to talk anymore, but whenever we do, I feel a surge in positivity, that though my life is grim, at least he'll be there to be my emotional bedrock.
>>
>>39250052
I don't see the connection.
>>
He's also a virgin.
>>
>>39249697
...maybe?
Or maybe you are just a homo

I was raised by a single mother without any kind of father figure. Im beta as fuck, but not once I felt attracted to males. Not even the trap meme wakes up my dick.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.