[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn I asked this chick to marry me and all of the sudden

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 71nUtIC1dhL._SY445_.jpg (56KB, 320x445px) Image search: [Google]
71nUtIC1dhL._SY445_.jpg
56KB, 320x445px
God damn I asked this chick to marry me and all of the sudden she's "deciding" how fucking well lit our reception has to be and what kind of "atmosphere" we need to have at the ceremony and ALL THIS FUCKING SHIT

What the hell do I do bots
>>
>marriage
>in 2017
>signing a legal contract
>when all the power is in the women's hands
>prenups are al;so useless

I hope you get fucked to the fullest degree. You have internet, and especially 4Chan to redpill yourself, yet you choose to be a cuck. Fuck you. This is why I hate normies on /r9k/ you niggas shit up everything.
>>
>>39249309
I am going at least start my family in wedlock, I wouldnt feel good otherwise
>>
>>39249442
>You can literally have a family without signing a contract
Stay in the kid's life and it wont be a bastard
This also won't protect you if your future wife fucks chad or tyrone
>>
have the wedding but dont sign no fucking contract, eventually you guys are going to find something to hate about eachother, she's gonna go fuck tyrone and you're gonna lose half your shit
>>
>>39249017
that game was based

also marriage is bad unless you have a prenub
>>
>>39249473
What can I say, I'm a traditionalist
>>
>>39249534
prenups don't do shit
>>
>>39249534
prenup i meant
>>
>>39249017
Fuck me I haven't though about Metal Arms in years. Did this not sell well? They should have made sequels.
>>
>>39249017
>volunteering for financial suicide

Not even once.
>>
>>39249017
If I could have a sequel to any game, this would be it.

Make her pay for it or try to get her to have a low-key wedding that isn't worth wasting time and money planning all this stuff.
>>
>>39249017
shes NUTS, tell her you have a business meeting across the country
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.