[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>love anal >into it since the 9th grade >since sixteen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1489716197590.jpg (34KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1489716197590.jpg
34KB, 500x348px
>love anal
>into it since the 9th grade
>since sixteen was schlicking with water bottles
>loved how bad it hurt and being overwhelmed by the pain
>the uncontrollable urge to bear down
>feeling like you're being ripped apart
>used to even eat spicy food
>would be in the middle of ''''orgasming'''' and would shit spicy diarrhea everywhere as I fucked myself
>being unable to stop pushing, wishing that it would stop all to late
>one day start shitting blood
>can no longer safely fuck self
Just fuck my shit up family.
>>
>>39248933
>fuck my shit
Haha
Hope you can do it again soon, it sounds like you were really into it. How old are you now? What got you into it?
>>
>>39248988
>how old?
Twenty eight. I stopped by twenty five and the ulcers seem to be gone now and I'm afraid to star up again.

>what got you into it
My mother around the age of eight fingered me, to get pills inside. She had munch hausen by proxy syndrome and was afraid I had worms. It felt awful but for some reason I ended up wanting to feel that way.
>>
>>39249039
Interesting. I say go for it, but take it slow and be more cautious this time. Anything else you like to do while masturbating?
>>
File: tails.jpg (94KB, 615x457px) Image search: [Google]
tails.jpg
94KB, 615x457px
>>39249039
YOUR MOM FUCKING FINGERED YOU?
>>
>>39248933
>would be in the middle of ''''orgasming'''' and would shit spicy diarrhea everywhere as I fucked myself

Nigga thats gross.
>>
>>39249108
I usually lay down and let a water jet hit me as I do it, whenever I'm actually trying to orgasm, and the water jet makes me orgasm as I shoved some dildo I bought in and out super fast. Whenever you're bearing down during that the blood rushes to your dick of which contributes to the ability to orgasm, but I got hemorrhoids from doing that too often so You shouldn't actually do it. Nothing fun seems to be healthy.
>>39249180
You'd be surprised how overpowering it is. You literally can't stop pushing and end up praying to a god you don't believe in to make the pain stop.
>>39249160
Yes. It happens more often than you think, but with me it kind of stuck.
>>
>>39249180
It's kind of super hot if you really think about it
>>
>>39249227
I thought about it a little more and nearly vomited ya nigger. Get yourself cleaned out if you're going to pump the angus.
>>
>>39249227
>super hot
I see what you did there.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.