[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have girlfriend 2-3 years ago >suddenly leaves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 114311223.png (753KB, 635x960px) Image search: [Google]
114311223.png
753KB, 635x960px
>be me
>have girlfriend 2-3 years ago
>suddenly leaves me for no reason
>haven't had one since
>at the time I was with her I was pretty fucking idiotic and immature
>decide to DM her on Discord and invite her to a server event that was happening
>hoping to regain at least a friendship
>"Yeah Anon that sounds great! What time does it start? I would like to be friends again as well!"
>shows up to the event and says she enjoyed the event (reading a book)
>we talk a few times after that but not a lot to consider it an active friendship
>invite her to another event, tell her that we should catch up afterwards
>"Sure, sounds great!"
>We catch up and start talking more
>ask her if I can tell her something personal and that it's completely fine if she doesn't want to because it would most likely make things awkward
>"Sure, make it long though, it makes it a lot easier to read!"
>tell her that I still have feelings for her but that I still want to maintain a friendship and that I should have told her earlier
>tell her that if she doesn't want to carry on a friendship, at least give me a decent response and that's the only thing I ask for
>Doesn't respond to me
>Doesn't answer any of my messages after that
>Doesn't leave that server I invited to her
>I know that she lurks there as well, making it even worse
>responds to all my other friends messages almost instantly

I fucking hate everything and want to die so badly right now. The only thing that is preventing me from suicide is spreading my depression to other people by constantly talking about it.
>>
File: 1491524016931.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491524016931.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
almost hooked me.
almost.
>>
>>39248548
how long ago was this, 15 minutes?
females are notoriously slow at responding to complex things, give her some time
if she doesn't respond within a week, then she wasn't worth being friends with in the first place
>>
>>39248630
This was over a week or so, it's honestly disappointing as fuck. She was my oneitis for a long time and I really expected her to respond to me. I didn't even sperg out in the message. I guess she really wasn't worth it, but even then I feel like fucking shit.
>>
>>39248548
Sounds kinda similar to my situation actually. I'd go more into detail, but I'm about to go to sleep. She was the only girl I think I've ever truly loved. My mind's just been in the gutter ever since, and I'm struggling to find enjoyment in life. Things seem much more bland in general and I don't get nearly as excited or on edge with most things. Hoping to find a "replacement" soon, even if it's just a girl on campus I end up stalking and never actually talking to. Good luck with your heartbreak, it's a long journey. Burning it all down (deleting messages/leaving mutual groups/removing/blocking) makes it much much easier, but I'm just too sentimental in nature, and my case is sort of special. If you'd like to talk about things, you can leave Steam or Disc and I'll get back to you when I'm next available. Anyway, goodnight anon.
>>
>>39248884
erotic asphyxiate what is sacred#5963

feel free to DM me whenever.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.