[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there such a stigma here lately about WM/AF? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: asiaskirt.jpg (79KB, 720x1087px)
asiaskirt.jpg
79KB, 720x1087px
Why is there such a stigma here lately about WM/AF?

It's like robots finally have a chance at love yet they're still ridiculed by normies because asian women aren't bimbo stacies and are "too easy".

is there no way to win? Is the game of life rigged?
>>
>>39247895
>not born in slantville JP
why even live?
>>
File: 36.gif (13KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
36.gif
13KB, 300x100px
>>39247895
thicc
>tfw i know the word for thin but not fat ;_;
hosoi no hantaigo ha?
>>
>>39247895
>be white guy
>go for azn girl
>have hapa daughter
>she goes for white dude
>have white looking hapa grandson
>he goes for azn girl
>have azn(er) looking great grand daughter
>she goes of a white dude
>etc
is there a comfier demographic destiny?
>>
>>39247895
>Why is there such a stigma here lately about WM/AF?
jealousy
personally just having a loyal gf would do it
>>
>>39248121
>goes of
goes for*
>>
>>39248077
You'd describe a thin person as yasete(i)ru, whereas an arm would be hosoi.
Similarly, a fat person would be futotte(i)ru and a limb would be futoi.

But chubby is pocchari.
>>
File: 490383221.2.jpg (45KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
490383221.2.jpg
45KB, 480x640px
>>39248177
Thank you. I was thinking a fat person's fat limb would be more complicated like how you use hosoi for long slender cylindrical things and semai for... like a narrow/small gap or something.
>pocchari
I'll be adding this one to muh Anki :3
>>
>>39247895
godamn those legs are prime
>>
File: IMG_0859.jpg (216KB, 579x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0859.jpg
216KB, 579x900px
>>39247895
It's half unjustified and half justified.

The unjustied comes from
>worried/jealous white roasties
>Chads who see af as a big step down from white women, and only a person who is desperate would go for af

The justified comes from
>I see a lot of geeky looser type guys in wmaf relationships
>I have a friend who's an af and she gets a lot of creepy guys who constantly hit on her and fetishize her for her race and see nothing beyond that
>>
File: 1502447845113.jpg (75KB, 490x676px) Image search: [Google]
1502447845113.jpg
75KB, 490x676px
>>39247895
Who gives a shit about what stupid normie cunts say. Don't let those boring alcoholic fuckheads shame you. Spit in their fucking faces if they do and tell them to go shove shit up a horses ass. You shouldn't feel bad at all being criticized by a normie because it likely means you aren't a total snoozefest of a person like they are. Seriously.
>>
The stigma isn't directly about the pairing, the stigma is due to the product of the pairing: hapas.

Female hapas are almost always unstable SJW's and male hapas are almost always unstable robots.
>>
>>39248459
I was really outgoing and motivated then had an Asian gf

Afterward I kinda petered out so it's the opposite
>>
It's the stereotype of weird and unattractive white men going to hellholes like Vietnam and picking up women who are only with them for green cards. The idea that you must search elsewhere to find a woman makes you less of a man.

It's like people who think sex with a prostitute doesn't count, just more goalpost moving.
>>
>>39247895
well no westernized asian girls would ever date an asian guy over a white guy. so asian guys would most likely be opposed to it.
>>
I'm starting to agree with the asian masculinity trolls about asian girls. I work with a lot of korean exchange students, the girls are fucking cute as fuck. I'm a good looking white guy and they want nothing to do with me, or any of the other white guys that tried....I do well with white girls and latinas, but I can't get an asian. It seems the only ones are SEA dark brown ones. Some viet girls are hot tho I would date one, the rest no thanks. but these korean girls are so petite and beautiful.
>>
File: 1477697376967.gif (54KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1477697376967.gif
54KB, 350x263px
>>39247895
theres literally a stigma for every interracial dating and wmaf is the least hated. why do you care anyway?
>>
>>39248685

Thing is westernized asian girls are useless to me, they're just shitty version of white girls. They even talk the same. I want a girl FROM asia.
>>
>>39248731
thing is the majority of yellow fever enthusiasts don't think that way so asian guys are still out of luck
>>
>>39248661
Funny they think that and yet they seem to be so damn salty about it. It's like they can't stand seeing someone they think is a loser happy. Fuck those faggots.
>>
>>39247895
Because your sons will have autism. Given that you're probably already autistic, you will give birth to super-autistic childs.

See r/happas.
>>
>>39247895
although I really wish it was, I refuse to believe this photo was not staged
>>
File: tumblr_ot8c4y0Vqz1tkfom8o2_1280.jpg (325KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot8c4y0Vqz1tkfom8o2_1280.jpg
325KB, 1125x1500px
Because Asian women are objectively inferior to both white and black women. Being with one says "I give up, I can't do better". Their features just aren't attractive. Like they can be real cute, but women should be sexy, not look like your kid sister or pet hamster. I can't even imagine Asian women having sex desu.
>>
>>39248768
>It's like they can't stand seeing someone they think is a loser happy.

It's one less beta orbiter. That's why women hate the idea of a man they would never fuck in a million years getting his rocks off somewhere else.

Because now he's not giving her attention anymore.
>>
>>39248806

Yuck, I don't want sexy. I want cute, feminine, petite. One thing I really like about asian girls is their little voices. They almost squeak, where as white girls these days talk like men and have deep, raspy voices. Some asian girls I see are so cute I don't even want to have sex with them, I just want to hug and squeeze them.
>>
>>39248811
Genuinely pity then anyone that woman would date because if she's the kind of person who can't stand seeing others happy, that's just pathetic.
>>
dating is fine but do NOT have kids with them, especially if its going to be a boy
>>
>>39248709
Koreans in general are quite xenophobic(moreso then japs) and their girls want nothing to do with foreigners.
>>
File: file9.jpg (226KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file9.jpg
226KB, 1200x1200px
>>39248844
You can't fuck cute. You said it yourself, some of them you don't even want to have sex with. It sounds pointless. White women were made to be FUCKED.

Also Asian women act too cute sometimes, to the point its actually offputting and feels like a shitty act. Also I prefer more sharp faces, Asian faces are too chubby
>>
File: 42317c66.jpg (118KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
42317c66.jpg
118KB, 1200x900px
>>39247910
>tfw iktf 2bh
>>
File: 41394[1].jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
41394[1].jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>39248844
>One thing I really like about asian girls is their little voices. They almost squeak,
Nuh, breh. Deep, mature, asian voice is what's up.
>dat ara ara
muh dick
>>
>>39248731
I swear Westernized Asian SJW are literally the worst. They somehow piss me off more than the fat white dyed hair tumblr landwhales
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.