[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo bitches. Drunk NEET 22 year old here. I'm drunk, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: pepen.png (200KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
pepen.png
200KB, 620x387px
Yo bitches. Drunk NEET 22 year old here. I'm drunk, and I've made chicken nuggets. This is a comfy/ylyl/neet stories thread.

Let's share some comfiness or feels, or whatever you want to share.
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>39246585
Anon I don't believe you're really drinking. Post picture of your poison with time stamp
>>
>>39246585
>girls at work is dying from cancer, really feel bad about it
>achieved my first prostate orgasm
>getting my own place soon

biggest things happening in my life rn desu.
>>
File: 120.jpg (14KB, 155x600px) Image search: [Google]
120.jpg
14KB, 155x600px
>>39246658
I don't feel like timestamping, but here's a google search of what I'm drinking. This and blue Royal, Tuborg classic and green.
>>
>>39246585
Are you me OP? I am also 22 y.o. NEET who is currently drinking and was going to make a thread cause I'm lonely tonight.
I'm drinking an IPA.
I'm going to have quit smoking in the next week and I'm not looking forward to it all.
Parents are slowly trying to push me out of neetdom and I'm already considering being homeless so I don't have to work.

>>39246708
>First prostate orgasm
Nice. I've masturbated with a dildo in my ass before, but never tried hard enough to get off from just prostate stimulation. How does it compare?
>>
>>39246816
it honestly feels pretty good, but it's really hyped up. Like it feels better than jacking off but honestly it's a lot of work.
>>
>>39246816
Know the feel bro. I'm going to an aspie meeting tomorrow with my dad.. I hope I'll find some like minded people there.
>>
I saw a wagie irl the other day. Laughed my ass off all the way home.
>>
>>39246816
Sounds like me too except I'm a 23 year old NEET. Parents have been screaming me past two nights about being a NEET and things are about to get bad here.
>>
>>39246917
Sounds about right.

>>39246939
I would hope that whoever you're meeting with has worked with a lot of other aspies and will be able to explain what's up to your parents. You should ask them if there are programs or whatever you can do to talk to more people who might know what it's like. From personally experience I know how much it sucks being the biggest loser in any given situation, so maybe they can help you talk to other losers IRL which is better than what we're doing on here.

>>39246999
Shit man, best of luck to you. I don't have much advice, expect maybe pulling some stunt that puts you in the hospital. People seem to be more sympathetic when they think you're going to do something to kill yourself.
>>
26 neet drinking alone again
I don't know why I wake up anymore everything is so bad
I was forced to go to a therapist who told me I'm depressed and shit and need to take a bunch of pills see a psychiatrist it's all bullshit
years are starting to blend together life keeps getting worse and worse
did some time in jail for possession of xanax and I'm broke from paying court fees and doctor fees
feels bad man
>>
>>39247115
I would advice not taking pills. I might just be in the sub-sect of people who they don't work on, but whenever I took anti-depressants they felt like placebos that only worked for a few days, then I realized they weren't actually helping.
Don't let them put a bunch of foreign chemicals into your body when you don't know what they do and you don't want them. The brain is a delicate thing.
>>
>>39247232
last year I was doing pretty well used cannabis and xanax occasionally, but had a job still socialized and only weighed 200lbs
after the arrest things have been really dark, I'm 250 no job do nothing, always under threat that if I get in trouble again it's can be years in jail for breaking probation, I want to leave USA or kill myself
>>
File: tth.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
tth.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
the last good thing to happen to me was
I was experimenting with cocaine and actually talking to a girl and she called me cute about 11 months ago
I tried to hang out with her again but she said she was busy
tfw cocaine made me a normie for 30 min when will I ever get this feel again?
>>
>>39247288
I'm in a bit of a spiral myself and in no real position to be giving advice, but idk. If you really want to flee the country it can't be that hard to get into Mexico, but I can't imagine the locals have much love for gringos. Maybe offer your services to the cartels in some way.
>>
>>39247519
Go to Alaska
>>
>>39247488
When you snort another rail. That's the problem with drugs that make you normie, you need to constantly take them. We're cursed since it's so hard to be normal for us.
>>
>>39247550
she was a cute skinny gamer that streams occasionally, blue hair really friendly.
I thought this was the moment I turn my life around
There were plans to hang out at her parents house to swim but they fell though
might be the last grill I ever talk to, getting older fatter more fucked up, cocaine almost changed my life if I could only get more
>>
>>39247757
>If I could only get more
That's the trap. I've know several outgoing people who used cocaine and believe that what is fundamentally different between them and us is that they can keep pushing themselves forward without substances. Drugs kill people like us, because it's the only thing that we draw our confidence and drive from.
You should try to contact her and make plans to hang out again while sober. I think if we can learn from the insights drugs give us, we can use those moments of clarity in everyday lives, but relying on drugs to make you that person will kill you.
>>
>>39247935
>I think if we can learn from the insights drugs give us, we can use those moments of clarity in everyday lives
you have a really good mind, I'm going to take your advice thanks
>>
>>39248037
Glad I could help someone
>>
File: 1503441155727.png (555KB, 622x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503441155727.png
555KB, 622x640px
>>39246585
Today I went in a state of general happiness to go find people to talk to despite the fact that I'm highly introverted and self-concious.

The animal shelter ended up being closed, but I feel like this is a new chapter of my life. I've spent the last few years figuring out what I don't want and now I'm figuring out what I do want.

I live in a trailer, work as a security guard, have one best friend and plenty of hobbies.

Monk Mode and Self-Help Books are a wonderful thing lads.
>>
>>39246816
Work as a Security, even just part-time.

It's pretty much a non-job and it's easy money.
>>
>>39248429
that's good anon, I recently started volunteering at the local garden
I found out over that past 7 years they turned 2 vacant lots/dumps into a garden that produces 1200lbs of veggies a year for the people in need
people there are on another level of friendliness and after working an hour I started getting out of my autist shell
good luck with your life and new goals
>>
I hadn't ate at all today except for breakfast but then I just had some noodles and they were SO GOOD.
>>
>>39248644
That sounds fun and like a good idea. My mom just had the suggestion to volunteer today.

Are there qts? Nice ones?
>>
Bunch of fucking losers in this thread. You should all look into Dignitas.
>>
>>39248741
You should aim lower anon. I highly doubt cute girls would be into someone like you.
>>
>>39246585
I don't get the point of these threads. Are you trying to help by giving out advice or it just another excuse to shit on the OP?
>>
>>39248882
Your mom touched my pud.

The evidence has mounted against your claim.
>>
>>39248741
there are some jailbait highschool qts lol
but I'm just trying to get out of my autism shell, so I'm just friendly
there's maybe 1 or 2 20s age qts but I don't want to be a creep until I reduce my autism levels to a manageable level
>>
File: 1503351244359.jpg (90KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1503351244359.jpg
90KB, 640x638px
>>39246585
I lead a mildly-moderately athletic lifestyle and I've come down with a sinus infection today. It makes sleeping hellish, it gives me a headache, and general muscle ache. I can't concentrate and I'm in constant pain while having to blow my nose.

Nothing major, but it sucks because I just want to go about my business.
>>
>>39248939
We're just looking for some sense of comradery and a place to feel accepted, like we have friends. It's rare respite, rather than the norm you fucking normalfag.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.