[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 28, first month on job as a cop (in b4 "pig")

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ci_2801.jpg (33KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
ci_2801.jpg
33KB, 400x600px
>be me, 28, first month on job as a cop (in b4 "pig")
>see teenage punk driving with obvious giant brown beer bottle
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>flash lights, pull him over
>"son do you know what I'm stopping you for"
>cause I'm young and I'm black and my hat's real low "s-sir I can explain, this is root beer"
>oldest trick in the book, also has the oldest counter in the book
>"oh well then I guess you don't mind if I take a swig, then"
>this is how you get away with drinking beer on the job, an old sargent told me in the academy
>take swig
>it's actually root beer
>notpartoftheplan.jpg
>no idea what to do at this point, since I was planning on arresting him for DUI
>do I just hand the bottle back to him and tell him to go on his way? confiscate the bottle? ticket him for something?
>"just bluff your way with confidence and authority" I hear my academy instructor in my head talking about verbal confrontations.
>confidence mode activated
>"you're free to go" I say in my best man-voice
>I waddle back to my squad car with bottle in hand
>just get in, drive off without another fucking word or eye contact
>the kid's still pulled over by the road in my rearview mirror as I drive off with his rootbeer
>he might still be there
>mfw I stole root beer from a kid
>>
>>39245496
any other autistic cop tales?
>>
>>39245496
Nice story op

Originino comentenio
>>
>>39245496
fucking pig
>>
fuck you OP most cops are shitty and you're one of them
>>
Why the cop hate here?
>>
>>39245775
Cause you a punk ass nigga!
>>
anyone else notice this is a remix of a story on reddit today?
>>
>>39245775
you make it your job to harass people
you stole a kids drink for no reason
you're almost all power tripping faggots
>>39245838
fuck off leddit
>>
>>39245857
Cops are amazing, you dumb cunt. Who else is gonna beat the shit out of chad and start harassing random normal faggots? You? I don't think so, bitch!
>>
>>39245919
u r dumb in an original way
>>
>>39245972
At least I know how to spell you.
>>
>>39245496
I am so fucking glad I'm not the only one who's getting into law enforcement in the later years.
>>
holy shit kek. Youre an alright guy thought cause most cops would've felt like their pride was challenged and given a bullshit ticket or something. Hope you stay honest, dont let the corrupt ones get to you.
>>
>>39245496
once you found out it was root beer you should have just given it back and drove off
>>
>>39245496
>Stealing his drink
Why not just give it back?
>>
>>39245857
I'm not op I was just asking why people hate cops
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.