[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wouldn't being homeless actually be a good life? think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11

File: 1503445454870.jpg (160KB, 879x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503445454870.jpg
160KB, 879x1200px
wouldn't being homeless actually be a good life?

think about it.

you could find a nice spot somewhere where nobody goes, somewhere dry and hidden where you could live rent free.

you could grow your own food, or fuck it, travel around, someone will give you a couple of dollars.

and it's like, no stress, no worries.

you can be a happy, healthy homeless person, without taking drugs or robbing people.

you could just be a wanderer, see the world, you'd also lose a ton of weight too.

why the fuck not?

also miley nudes
>>
>>39244618
Most people on /r9k/ are normies and therefore irrationally despise the homeless, so you won't get through to them; but, yes, it's the perfect life for a robot and I'm going to deliberately become homeless in the spring.
>>
thought about this alot

>no clothes so after you get dirty you stay dirty
>dumpster diving is prolly hard
>how the hell do you get food besides dumpster diving
>begging is pathetic

otherwise if i only owned like the stuff in a bookbag and dissasembled shotgun in it id be set
>>
>and it's like, no stress, no worries.
asides from the fact you need to worry about where to get your next meal and it's been several days since you last ate, what the weather will be like and how it'll influence where you end up, being robbed of your shit, dealing with other homeless fucks who are homeless cause they're proper insane, having to carry around all of your posessions because you have no stable home (and even if you do, some homeless nigger will just rob you anyways), figuring out where to bathe, having to deal with the mental impacts of begging on the street like a rat, being pitied, ridiculed, wondering what the fuck you're doing and where the fuck you're headed and all the while trying to fight addictions that lead you to be homeless in the first place - choosing to spend your money on food instead of alcohol, for example.
it's fucking shit, op. it isn't nice at all.
t. was homeless for a year
>>
>>39244709
>>39244717

for meals dumpster diving would be the best.

you can buy the keys to open dumpsters, really high quality food usually all fully sealed thrown away because it's approaching the sell-by-date.

>>39244717

> fight addictions that lead you to be homeless in the first place

Literally wrote "without taking drugs" so you can't read.

And nobody believes you were homeless.
>>
>>39244709
You buy clothes.
It's not.
You buy also buy food.
You don't need to beg.
If you have a skill, like music, you can make easy money on the street. Clothes and food are cheap.
>>
>>39244782
not to mention clothes are cheap as fuck in 2017.

and you can go to fucking goodwill and they'd probably give you shit for free.

you can pick out hipster trendy shit.

showering isn't as hard as it seems either, just walk into any gym.
>>
>>39244717
lol you were never homeless, or you are profoundly stupid. Eating is literally the easiest part of being homeless. Your entire post reads like a stereotyping of homeless people. Most homeless people you would never even know they're homeless: they're not all bums.
>>
>>39244618
I wish I was that gutter
>>
>>39244618
As someone that was homeless fo a while, no its not great.
Quit romanticizing destitution.
>>
File: 1503445800304.jpg (183KB, 837x1200px)
1503445800304.jpg
183KB, 837x1200px
>>39244941
"As someone that"

opinion disgarded.

next time post experiences.
>>
>>39244956
Nah, youre not worth my time. I could type out how i had to eat out of a dumpster or fight for my life against some bored college students but id just get bored halfway through. If you think being homeless is so fun then tell your mom you want to live on the streets from now on. Idiot kids like you wouldn't last a week if it actually happened. Enjoy your larp session fuckboy
>>
I think I really would prefer it to working. Only problem is it gets really cold around here 3/4 seasons of the year so I'd worry most about freezing to death at night. Guess you could just buy a good, snug sleeping bag though, I'd imagine it'd be pretty hard for someone to steal that from you.
>>
>>39245057

"Nah, youre not worth my time"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

can you try to sound less like a sperg?
>>
I lived in my Jeep for 3 months.

Does that count.
>>
>>39245164
Is that the best you got?
You really are an underage simpleton. I hope you do become homeless just to see have a taste of what its like to be at the bottom of americas caste system. Youd be running back home to mommy
>>
>>39244879
I was homeless. I was in a foreign country and had no way to get home.
but lol of course you have more knowledge than I do about homelessness.
>food is the easiest part
what a joke lol, food banks and homeless charities than give out meals for free have limitations.
>>
>>39245236
stop replying autismo
>>
>>39245313
How the fuck was that original...?
Wham!
>>
>>39245313
Oh no, the little kid called me autistic, what am i gonna do????
>>
File: 1503159071991.jpg (7KB, 229x220px)
1503159071991.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>39245313
You're so triggered lmao
>>
>>39244618
>you could find a nice spot somewhere where nobody goes, somewhere dry and hidden

That doesn't exist.

Also you catch lice and your teeth rot and you get stabbed with a rusty needle for begging on someone else's turf and then you freeze to death inside of a modern city like an asshole.
>>
File: 1503438704695.png (256KB, 1008x1423px)
1503438704695.png
256KB, 1008x1423px
Been homeless, its actually not so bad but you have to truly be a robot. I mean not even a quasi failed normie. You have to be 100% fine being alone, in fact, you have to enjoy solitude. Also you have to just be content with the basic in life. I was homeless for 2 years straight and didn't ever look truly homeless. People mistook me for a student at college. Do it in a place with a nice climate where you can sleep outdoors all year round like california. Get an ebt card. Learn to shoplift. Don't beg or hang out with other homeless, they will bring you down to their disgusting level.

Basically entire time I browsed my laptop, read books, and wandered around the area and hiked in local woods.
>>
Shit, there are places that are super cheap to live, why would someone want to become homeless?
>>
I just came from down town 2 hours ago where Insaw 4 homeless people. They were all absolutely miserable, looked like shit, smelled like shit, and 3 of them had mental disabilities. It's not a good life.
>>
>>39246545
Those are bums. Homeless is an umbrella term, it doesn't specifically refer to the guy with long hair, no teeth that sleeps in a doorway.
>>39245624
More stereotypes. What is it about not having a home that suddenly makes your teeth and hair fall out? Homeless people can take care of their teeth and hair just as good as anyone else, it's the bums who drink their life away that don't give a fuck to do so.
>>
>>39244618

nope last time i went to the ghetto to buy drugs i saw a dude holding a cardboard sign his whole face was sun burnt to shit im assuming he passed out and died somewhere later that day from heat stroke
>>
post more women pissing
>>
Why don't you try it OP
Instead of sitting around on the internet romanticizing it
>>
File: 306_1000.jpg (296KB, 1000x1489px)
306_1000.jpg
296KB, 1000x1489px
can this be a pissing thread now please?
>>
>>39244782
Begging is a necessity for being homeless. If you're too proud to beg homeless life is not for you.
>>
>>39248410
Did you miss the part of the post where I wrote you can make money from a skill, which obviates begging? Begging is lucrative, but not necessary when you can get by on a few dollars a day and you have the means to get those dollars.
>>
>>39248555
If you had a lucrative skill there is no need to be on the street. Disability + under the table money = comfortable living.
>>
>>39244956
Who is this garbage-tier individual who so enjoys urinating in public? Is she homeless? Is this watersports model?
>>
>work minimum wage for 2-3 years
>alway eat simple cheap foods and don't spend money on anything
Should be able to survive homeless no problem without worrying about either being a leech or starving to death, right?
>>
>>39244618
>somewhere dry and hidden where you could live rent free
Yeah i don't think those spots are very common in 1st world countries
>you could grow your own food
check above
>you can be a happy, healthy homeless person without taking drugs or robbing people
Until you catch a disease and die in a ditch or starve to death

Wandering around homeless isn't going to work unless you have a job you can do on the road, when you run out of food and money you're fucked, even if you try to tell people "oh i just need some money to make a phone call so i can get employed in this new city" people will scoff it off as just another hobo tale to buy booze
Once the odor sets in you're just one of the dozens of hobos littering the streets, your life will be protecting what little property you have left and trying to find work in #this economy
>>
>>39244618
just watched a documentary about these homeless guys in Canada who race carts downhill in Vancouver when they aren't collection cans. it looks super cozy, they just make a little money each day, downhill in shopping carts when bored and drink and smoke weed the rest of the time. kinda jealous of their friendships, Canada is best country I think.
>>
>>39244618
You wouldn't last 3 nights on the streets OP, be real.
>>
>not being stealth homeless
A bit more effort required but feasible, dress okayish and smell okayish, and people won't notice. Take at most a single backpack, if you're smart you won't need more than will fit in that anyway. Be prepared to break small laws, you simply can't be homeless and totally follow the law without dying.
>>
File: 1503338158957.jpg (10KB, 234x250px)
1503338158957.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
Bunch of larping fgts I've been hitchhiking/hopping freight trains for 5 years. Don't be a homebum op travel or you will be fucking miserable and waste your life
>>
Spooky thread. Homelessness was hardly a thing not that long ago. Pre Reagan. Now it is becoming normal to live in micro studios, or out of a car, or people idealize not having housing at all. I have a good enough job to pay rent but might never make enough to buy a comparable home. This is going to get worse before it gets better
>>
>>39251038
>hopping freight trains
What kind of 3rd world shithole you've been in where the security is still so medieval that they cannot catch a train hopping hobo in 5 years?
>>
>>39244709
I literally am uncapable of understanding how can everyone eat food from a dumpster.
Sometimes I have a more or less decent meal and it's hard to finish it because of lack of apetite
, imagine havng a dirty hideous food you took out of a dumpster, how can you eat it without throwing up? Doesn't it cause illness? Aren't foods in dumpsters expired? And even if you eat it it won't be a great amount so it's just a few calories. literally just how
Now if we're talking about a dumpster near a restaurant, where you find good food that was dropped there recently, I wouldn't mind eating that.
>>
>>39251087
U.S. of A. baby
>this comment is original
>>
>>39251096
Dumb faggot, you eat packaged food that people threw out because they didn't want it. Best way is dumpster diving at grocery stores.
>>
>>39251087
The us where we need freight trains because our country isn't the size of new jersy
>>
>>39251087
Ah didn't read the whole comment hopping freight is easy you just gotta be smart and know what you're doing
>>
>>39251096
Restaurant dumpster food is always the grossest dumpster food anon
>>
>>39244618
Don't even think about being homeless. I tried being one for a month for a research paper. It's utterly fucking miserable.

>you could find a nice spot somewhere where nobody goes, somewhere dry and hidden where you could live rent free.
There's almost nowhere to go in urban areas.
In rural ones, good luck having shelter. And food.

>you could grow your own food, or fuck it, travel around, someone will give you a couple of dollars.
It takes weeks to grow your own food. And good luck with the crops not failing.
The best you can do is to research edible plants in the locale, but there won't be an adequate supply of it. You'll immediately have to beg. Good luck with that as you have other beggars to contend. And as if people aren't annoyed enough of your kind already.

Tons of stress especially regarding food and shelter. Good luck if other vagrants or druggies will leave you alone.

>you could just be a wanderer, see the world, you'd also lose a ton of weight too.
Fat people will die within a couple months of being homeless and I'm being generous.
Even if you're thin, you're not a video game character with infinite stamina to venture the world with.

You didn't think this shit through deep enough mate. Stop it.
>>
>>39251096
tesco dump out out of date food on the day and its still very edible
>>
>>39244618
oh look, another kid who never had to spend a night homeless making threads about how great it is
>>
>>39244618
You know homeless people get so cold they die right? Their age expectancy is like 35 or somthing
>>
>>39244618
> 1st day of homeless
> take my money and go straight to a bar
> invest it in picking up chicks
> go back to her place
> bang
> sleep
> shower
> eat
> take her money
> steal her clothes
> rinse and repeat
HAHA WOW ANONS BEING HOMELESS IS SO GREAT AND AWESOME. IT'S ALMOST LIKE BEING NEET!
>>
>>39244618
>no healthcare
>no home
>no money

No
>>
>>39244618
except of course the worry whether you have enough food because its not as easy as "Just grow it"
>the worry of freezing to death
>the worry of getting stabbed or clubbed by some psycho or nigger
>the worry of getting pneumonia and dying in the street or in the forest alone
>worry of acquring clothes and clean water
I'm not saying its a bad idea, but having a friend around to help will help
>>
>>39244618
How the FUCK can you even romanticize being homeless? Eating out of trash cans, freezing to death, having no wealth and no status, no where to secure what little items you have, always being hungry, bad hygiene, contracting disease and illness' you can't treat, and always living in fear puts you at the absolute bottom of the quality of life index.
>>
I rather get neetbux
>>
>>39253839
>Eating out of trash cans, freezing to death,
Only if you do stupid shit
>having no wealth and no status,
Who cares?
>no where to secure what little items you have,
Always have them with you, don't sleep in retarded places
>always being hungry, bad hygiene,
Again, only if you do stupid shit or don't prepare properly
>contracting disease and illness' you can't treat,
So what, I was going to commit suicide eventually anyway
>always living in fear
I already do

If you're not retarded, being homeless is just camping and hiking but for an indefinite period of time. Camping and hiking is pretty easy, especially with modern equipment, only a total dumbass would end up in the worst of situations. Realistically you're going to be in a somewhat insecure and uncomfortable position with some really bad days, while having infinite free time and no responsibilities. If you can't camp or hike you could never manage to hold a job or even survive past childhood anyway, it's just carrying stuff in a backpack, picking a good spot to sleep, and using some tools to cook food and shelter yourself.
>>
>>39244709
>If you get dirty you stay dirty
>If you get sick you only get worse
>You are at risk of other homeless people stealing from you or raping you or who knows what
>You can't ask the police for help because they will arrest you or get you into.a bus that heads to another city
>When it's cold it stays cold
You can never own more than you can carry with you
>Nothing to do all day and nowhere to go
>People wont want to talk to you so you will be alone all the time
>You will be kicked off from everywhere, even public places and the street because nobody wants to look at you
>People will look at you like if you are worse than shit
>Asking for money will destroy your pride
>When it rains you will stay wet for a really long time
>>
>>39244618

tfw ywn sit under miley as her warm piss flows down your face and soaks into your clothing covering you from head to toe.
>>
>>39253907
anon, why don't you be homeless for a week and vlog it? post the results here so we can see if it's as perfect as you think and maybe we could all try it.
>>
>you're at risk you're at risk it's unsafe unsafe unsafe unsaaaaafe
Yeah but if you pull it off it's great. The homeless people you "see" are just the homeless who allowed themselves to have it shittily. Tons of homeless appear to just be your average joe walking around, no one would suspect they were homeless unless you looked realy closely.
>>
>>39253955
Maybe I will, after the proper preparation has been made. Will need a bit of time though, I just moved in with a family member on the other side of the country and I've got to gather up the necessary tools again because I couldn't afford to bring my stuff with me.
>>
>>39253958
Provide examples of successful homeless persons and explain how their quality of life is objectively better than that of a normie and maybe we could end this shitty thread.
>>
>>39245250
It depends on where you live I guess
Here bakery's, gas stations and restaurants all leave stale produce in bags separated from the rest of the garbage so homeless people can't take it and eat it
Hell some restaurants even hand them big bags full of stale bread from a window in the back early in the morning so they don't even have to mess with the trash
Last month I saw 4 homeless people with an industrial bag of preferred chicken tenders that some restaurant must have given them
They also seem to love McDonald's and so McDonald's now has to lock their trash, there is this one tiny McDonald's that doesn't have the space and there are twenty homeless people at the entrance everyday waiting for them to take out the trash to the point that nobody wants to go near It for dinner
>>
>>39254057
You probably wouldn't consider them "successful" because it doesn't fit your definition, but certainly homeless people can and do live happily. Check the general on /out/.
>>
>>39254025
You really think homeless people prepared being homeless?
>>
>>39254068
No, I'm asking objective, not even my definition.
Explain how these people on /out/ have it objectively better than someone who has a nice suburban home with a retirement plan and a decent family.
>>
>>39254095
>nice suburban home
Not when they spend most of their waking hours working to pay for it
>retirement plan
The successfully homeless are already retired
>decent family
Not for everyone

Looks like I was right though, your "objective" measurement of success is a very specific human lifestyle. You'll never agree, so don't bother posting anymore. You don't like the idea of being homeless, I do, and that's all were ever going to get out of this.
>>
>>39254060
What city is that? Portland has a pretty active community for feeding the homeless
>>
>>39254232
>successfully homeless

theres two words you dont usually see next to each other. ive heard a lot of american hobos get a ticket to hawaii and once they get there its the easy hobo life. warm weather, beaches, tourists to beg from. hobo paradise i guess.
>>
>>39254232
>Not when they spend most of their waking hours working to pay for it
Not really, successful normies make their money move for them. It's almost like autopilot. How is that better than some homeless person constantly looking for food.

>The successfully homeless are already retired
and have nothing to eat.

>Not for everyone
A decent family is an objective measure of success for a well-rounded human being.

>You'll never agree
I can't, because none of the "reasons" you posted are objectively better than being a normal person.

Still waiting on you to become homeless without preparation like actual homeless people do.
>>
>>39254294
Imagine getting to lay out on the beach all day, watching cuties play in the water and drinking. But you get to do it all year round and you don't have to work 40 hour weeks for it.
>>
File: 1503383595157.jpg (29KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
1503383595157.jpg
29KB, 331x334px
A carefully worded post laced with bait to try and force me to reply, clever. But not good enough.
>>
>>39254358
>watching cuties play in the water and drinking. But you get to do it all year round and you don't have to work 40 hour weeks for it.

you would have to spend most of your day begging just for enough change for a sandwich let alone some alcoholic beverages to enjoy on the beach.
>>
>implying you wouldn't just work a job for a few months beforehand so you could save up money to buy food
>>
If I ever became homeless I would act like I'm not because I would hate people knowing I'm homeless. I understand these homeless people and con artists who go around begging on the street for money. I couldn't bring myself to doing that.

Assuming I became homeless right now, I have enough money to pull it off, and I can sell some shit for more money (you can use libraries or whatever for ebay, etc and print resumes). If you manage to get a job somehow you wouldn't have to worry about paying rent and bills until you actually can afford a cheap place.
>>
Haha yeah it's a terrible idea goys please don't do it.
>>
>>39254264
Every big city is like that
Belove it or not people can muster enough compassion to let you eat their garbage if you are starving
Just don't be messy and don't go pick it up when they are serving costumers
>>
>>39254484
>goys
Oops, meant to say guys
>>
>>39244618
How long before she is found dead from hiv in a crackhouse?
>>
>>39254476
I thought being homeless was all about not having no worries? What's this talk about managing to get a job? That deeply worries successful homeless people.
>>
>>39254515
I've never been homeless so I don't know what it's like. I wouldn't want to eat out of a dumpster, though.
>>
>>39254515
>successful homeless

there are those two words again. unless you are a survivalist in the forest with a tent who hunts and forages for his food those two words dont go together.
>>
>>39254591
>I've never been homeless so I don't know what it's like
It's objectively shit and you would never want to trade it for your current life.

>I wouldn't want to eat out of a dumpster, though.
I'm pretty sure there are skilled successful homeless people out there who have located the least-filthiest dumpsters in their city and had gotten away with being severely sick. If you're going to be a homeless person, you might want to seek out their expertise.
>>
>>39254645
Just borrowing the words of the wise successful homeless lifestyle advocate here >>39254232
>>
Nah nigga. I'm so close to being homeless rn. Unemployed and late on rent. I'm fucking desperate looking for a job but only 1 employer called me for interview. There's a diner nearby looking for cashier/waiter/cook/whatever and currently looking for it. I don't have experience working in kitchen and probably gonna lied. Any anon got advice? Honest and non meme please.
>>
>>39248555
if you had a skill that made money you wouldnt be homeless, dumbfuck.
Stop chatting up shit you kno fuck all about
>>
>>39254751
He's even dumber than you think considering he's still fantasizing to be homeless even if he has a skill that makes him money that would allow him not to be homeless.
>>
I'd rather be a wagecuck have a comfy flat where I can jerk off to overweight girls and write my book while it's raining outside
>>
wew lad
Your comment about growing your own food had me in stiches. Probably just discovered ,/out/ today and got excited from all the made up shit you read in the homeless general.
You know next to nothing about agriculture but think you have all the answers. Not to mention it would take months for you to grow anything. If you dont fuck it all up ehich you will because youre a retarded kid.
OP os kust a bored idiot kid that doesn't want to grow up so he fanatacices about being homeless and beating the system.
You can't expect to abandon civilization and still reap all of its benefits like shelter fresh food and water, little man.
>>
>>39254718
>Any anon got advice? Honest and non meme please.

guess youre looking for more than "just bee yourself" and "give a firm handshake while looking them in the eyes". sorry cant help you apart from saying just lie through you teeth, anything to get that next paycheck even if you just work there a couple of week while looking for a more suitable job.
>>
>>39254751
>if you had a skill that made money you wouldnt be homeless, dumbfuck.
>Stop chatting up shit you kno fuck all about

no you are misunderstanding him - hes an expert at sucking cocks.
>>
>>39254860
>while it's raining outside

yeah imagine you are homeless and its raining and you have your bedroll under some cover but you have to use the bathroom. only problem is there is no bathroom. so you have to go out in the rain away from you comfy, dry sleeping spot and do you business getting soaking wet in the process. you have no dry clothes to change into and no heater to dry your clothes. id be shit.
>>
>>39244618
If only this horrid bitch were actually hot and not so dog faced
>>
>>39244618
Is this Miley? Wtf
>>
>>39244618
Is this actually miley? Why does this photo exist
>>
>>39255187
>>39255198

there are a couple more of her pissing floating around.
>>
>>39244618
>wouldn't being homeless actually be a good life?
no, you fucking middle class tool
>>
File: jstin.jpg (23KB, 439x474px)
jstin.jpg
23KB, 439x474px
>>39254025
> preparation

nigger, I don't think you know how "being homeless" works
>>
If you have some sort of income during your homeless escapade its pretty comfy tbqh

Sleep on trains or 24 hr fast food places
Charge your shitposting devices at libraries
Shower at gyms

The only real problem is getting food and money
>>
>>39251096
I used to work at a pizza place. One night after throwing all the stale unsold pizzas in the dumpster this car drove up and two elderly people jumped out and grabbed all the old pizzas and threw them in the car. Those pizzas would have been stale as fuck and basically cardboard but still perfectly safe to eat as they were no more than 10 hours old.
>>
>>39255362

where would you wash your clothes or keep any belonging you couldnt carry with you at all times?
>>
>>39255474
Have 2 sets of clothes and a backpack
Wash them at a laundry?
>>
>>39244780
you're a clueless faggot. go be homeless then retard
>>
>>39244618
Why don't you try it, Oh Pee Pee? And tell us how it goes! :^)
>>
I always find it strange that people would legit sleep in their car when you could get something like this for about the same price or in some cases less:

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1600-S-Ocean-Blvd-330_Myrtle-Beach_SC_29577_M51588-59458

Sure, it's small, but there's no hassle with finding somewhere to park it and it has indoor plumbing.

If you wanted to be NEET, you'd be hard pressed to find much better, I think.
>>
>>39254025
>I've got to gather up the necessary tools again because I couldn't afford to bring my stuff with me.

Hmmmmmm, yeah you better go right ahead and stockpile supplies from the comfort of your home there anon, sounds like the start of an authentic homeless lifestyle to me!
>>
BEING HOMELESS FUCKING SUCKS

its stressful as fuck even if you have money, a vehicle, drugs and friends. fuck romanticizing homelessness its bullshit and only works if youre a vagrant with a plan and a friend or two, even then it suck gb2/out/

please post more fullyclothed pissing girls like with boots that have heels
>>
>>39255676

forgot to add, even if you had free healthcare, showers, food and clean clothes it still sucks
>>
>>39244618
Anon you are so low on societies totem poll that some college students can and will fuck you up/kill you and odds are very low you'll be help or see any justice from it.
>>
File: 1495994580691.png (9KB, 274x290px)
1495994580691.png
9KB, 274x290px
>>39254495
We know what you meant kike.
>>
>>39255676
>please post more fullyclothed pissing girls like with boots that have heels
>girls

not sure if thats a girl
>>
>>39255912

even better

moar por favor
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.