[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black guys (thugs) always get the best girls? Look at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1503205378721.jpg (86KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1503205378721.jpg
86KB, 1080x1349px
Why do black guys (thugs) always get the best girls? Look at these, they could easily marry a middle class doctor or accountant but instead they're getting dicked by a 10/10 black buck.
>>
i've literally never met a black person in my life. i don't think any of my friends would date a black man, nor would i
>>
>>39244509
because they would marry a sophisticated woman other then these treasones whores.
>>
File: 1459012791603.png (128KB, 253x242px) Image search: [Google]
1459012791603.png
128KB, 253x242px
>>39244509
>be black
>stumble on this thread
Every fucking time with you race baiting normie faggots. Leave. Get out.
>>
>>39244509
just like all other organic matter, white women go black when they're no longer good
>>
>>39244611
of course you wouldn't get dicked by a black guy, faggot
>>
>>39244633
this
>get on /r9k/
>"blacks are the most attractive race. you can have any girl you want"
>go outside full of newfound confidence
>get rejected by every girl i approach
>>
>>39244708
you're still on /r9k/ regardless of your ancestors living in mud huts or wooden ones
>>
>>39244768
>>39244633
Although you're both niggers, you don't behave like niggers since you're on /r9k/ so there you go.
>>
>>39244509
That's virgin logic. You wouldn't want to 'get' these kinds of women besides for sexual intercourse.
>>
File: 461.png (339KB, 680x680px)
461.png
339KB, 680x680px
>>39244509
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39244509
they know who they are, having a clear understanding of what you are and what you stand for brings about confidence that attracts women, this explains the whole douchebag paradigm
>>
>>39244611
Lol you and your friends are gay. I guess even homos can have standards though
>>
CAN YOU TAKE THIS RETARDED SHIT BACK TO /pol/? Fuckers
>>
>>39244708
only thug/tyrone blacks are attractive to women. being a black nerd or socially awkward means you're a freak in the eyes of women (all races)
>>
File: 1487377738276.png (21KB, 645x773px)
1487377738276.png
21KB, 645x773px
>tfw black
>no thicc white snow bunny to make my fucktoy
>>
>>39244509
you don't make a race bait thread anon, but they do rack up in (you)s
>>
that is sad i must admit. but whatever. there is no such things as happy endings you cunts. that negro is having a blast tho!
>>
>>39244509
B B C

as a black man, i have been responsible for bare-backing 12 white women. they begged me to cum in them without a condom and i love to indulge their BBC desires.

my specialty is in targeting women that would normally not go for BBC; you know, the middle class blonde girl that is a christian and pure. i like corrupting her with my BBC until she craves black cock over all else. even after we fuck, these women will come back to me after several years because they know black cock is their only way of sexual fulfillment. when they are married to small dick white boys that can't satisfy them, they dream of BBC invading all their holes.

their boring white husbands will never know the depraved shit that they do with me. i fuck all their holes, take their virginity, and then give them all the pleasure that they desire. it doesn't matter if they say that they love their husband or boyfriend, we all know a part of her heart will be reserved for BIG BLACK COCK.
>>
>>39244611
>>39244633
>>39245506

lol you're pathetic white boys
>>
>>39244708
you can blame john bettendorf the eurasian tiger for this. his autistic rage about his micropenis and hapa genetics make him produce majority of the race baiting trolling
>>
>>39245822
3/10 trolling. Coons cant spell that well
>>
>>39246209
you're wrong my small-dick white friend. BBC is physically and emotionally intoxicating to white women. my dark skin and rugged masculinity makes them wet.

i'm sorry that you will never know this sexual power.
>>
>>39244509
the one girl i met interested in black men was dumb as rocks, so it's all good.
>>
>>39244509
>middle class
>doctor
>hmmm
>>
>>39246955
Most doctors are middle class, you think they're millionaires or something?
>>
Probably because they've been forced to act like men due to the violent, unsettled and poor enviroment they grew up in. They have no choice but to be tough or at the very least act like it.

Them being black may be a fetish for certain women but their attractive mindset has nothing to do with their color/race.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.