[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw nothing technically holds value, dog shit and maths equations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (132KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw nothing technically holds value, dog shit and maths equations mean the same
>tfw you are just one carbon based life form which isn't more important than any other
>tfw burial rights don't mean anything because they are based upon books thousands of years old containing strict and often outdated social contracts
>tfw your thoughts, actions and any other mark you leave will be forgotten about just like the kingdom of ozymantius
>tfw all of your being is part of the universal transver of energy and all you do is transver energy from one state to another
>tfw that energy will be one day neutral and motionless at the end of existence
>tfw reality is only influenced by your perception and particle reflect this
>tfw you know nothing matters, and it never will but you may as well try and enjoy what time the cosmic forces of time, space, and quantum physics has given you.

Try and enjoy what the universe has given you robots. You may not have long, so try and have a blast.
>>
>>39243909
>Try and enjoy what the universe has given you robots. You may not have long, so try and have a blast.
yeah sure...
>universe: here have this pile of horse shit, eat it and enjoy it
>me and/or other robots: no
>universe: but you may not have long, so try and enjoy it
>me and/or other robots: fuck off
also, if you want me to enjoy wageslaving then my answer is no, because it's what the universe gave me, or what everyone is forced to do.
>>
god I hope death is permanent.
>>
>>39244148
Technically, Nope
>>
File: 1498522433782.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498522433782.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>39244148
That's too good to be true. Remember, you were dead before you were born.
>>
>>39243909
Darn dude what episode of rick and morty are you on right now? I,a redittor much like yourself, am proud to see someone of the same flock in the 'chon
>>
The deep ponderings of a jobless 18 year old nihilist

Really deep and thought provoking
>>
File: thethinker.jpg (80KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
thethinker.jpg
80KB, 375x500px
>>39243909
>Equating material objects with logical truths
>Not realizing that the true endgame of doing good isn't in remembrance of what you did or who you were, but changing the world in a positive way so that others will be better off and the happiness will ripple out even once you've been forgotten
>Separating yourself from the universe out of pride even though you claimed that nothing matters in the first place

Enjoy your Rick and Morty-tier philosophy Caleb.
>>
>>39243909
You're a beautiful man OP. God bless.
>>
File: 1492648637557.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1492648637557.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>39243909
wow dude so nothing has meaning because everything that isn't nothing is meaningless?
>>
File: large.jpg (105KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
105KB, 480x608px
>>39243909
>why does life matter we just die in the end
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
>>
>Nihilism morty wubalubagubgub!
Fuck off reddit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.