[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last year >my mom mentioned columbine because some shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (29KB, 310x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 310x416px
>last year
>my mom mentioned columbine because some shit on tv
>tells me and my brother if we ever plan to do anything like that to just kill ourselves
>feel pissed off at her for saying that
>realize i wanna die
>would never do a rampage anyways
>another time says if i ever killed myself she'd "find me in heaven and beat me" because she'd be "so damn mad"

honestly how would a bitch like that treat you if you tried to blow your brain out but failed? not plannibg on it but failing is definatley worst thought beibg forced to live worse
>>
dontchu doit broooo
>>
do it just to spite her. you don't have to worry about failing if you go big
>>
>>39244244
>go big

pls explain

is a 12 gauge with a 3 inch shell that had 15 pellets in it instantly fatal if shot anywhere in the mouth? even if you shot too low and went just under the brain? is 45 degrees the right angle?

also how can you make that "bigger"
>>
>>39243891
It's her way of telling you she loves you, OP.
I can guarantee if you attempted suicide and failed, she'd be devastated. She wouldn't scold you, she'd be mortified, and probably blame herself.
>>
>>39244389
Lmao you don't even know her. Baseless assumptions especially when a lot of the people here come from shitty broken families
>>
>>39244440
lol this actually true

didnt think
>>
sounds like she probably has intimacy issues of some variety, probably got diddled, cut her some slack my man
>>
>>39244440
yeah sorry op you just sound edgy as fuck though. hasn't school started again? Your mother obviously loves you because it takes a mother's love for someone to even care about what happens to an edgelord like you
>>
>>39244337
If you used a shell with rubber pellets it would be next to impossible to fuck up, the force alone from that much of a load basically would destroy your brain stem
>>
>>39245182
lol rubber is softer than lead
>>
File: IMG_2277.png (565KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2277.png
565KB, 600x610px
>>39244978
>THIS buttmad
Makes it even funnier because I'm not the OP
>>
>>39244244
>do it just to spite her
This. Do what you want because she clearly doesn't give a rats ass about what you want. Your life is the one thing you truly have control over.
>>
>>39243891
>find me in heaven
i thought suicide was guaranteed ticket 2 hell tho
>>
>>39245376
>believing in heaven or hell
Lmaoing @ ur life rn
>>
>>39243891
Your mother is not very intelligent and you should not be too hard on her. She says things like this because it is her way of telling her she loves you.

When your mother stop talking to you at all is when the real suicidal thoughts begin to creep in.
>>
>>39245376
As long as you ask for forgiveness you all good nigga. Catholics are super retards and didn't really pay attention to the biblygoo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.