[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>way too many talented/attractive people on youtube >way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: meinshower.jpg (39KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
meinshower.jpg
39KB, 527x612px
>way too many talented/attractive people on youtube
>way too many successful people in the corporate world
>not creative enough to create my own business

how the FUCK am i even supposed to compete? how am i ever going to afford a fucking apartment or even buy my own home in a world like this? all i ever wanted to be was a musician, but watching extremely talented people on youtube made my dreams fucking die.

can't even get a corporate job after getting a business degree. can't afford an apartment if i'm working at mcdonald's or a warehouse. i want off this fucking planet NOW.
>>
For every person you're jealous of, find someone you're not jealous of, like a homeless person, or a junkie

You'll quickly realising that you're treating the top barrel as the standard of society like a total idiot
>>
>>39243105
>>not creative enough to create my own business
The fuck makes you think you need to be creative?

>register business name
>print 1000 business cards for like 20$ on some chink site and put a burner mobile on it
>walk around your suburb at night and put them in letter boxes
>???
>profit
>>
File: 1482670346859.jpg (35KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482670346859.jpg
35KB, 300x270px
>>39243105
stop being a cuck and just do it anyway
How the fuck do you think those people got to where they are?
you're a fool if you think it's latent talent, they got to where they are because they put some actual fucking effort in

countless successful people all agree that "talent" only accounts for 20% of success, with 80% being personal effort and drive.

if you want nice things, get off your lazy fucking ass and get them done, Disregard anything and anyone standing in your way, take those people above you as role models and challengers to surpass
Nobody wants to hire some lazy low energy brat, and if you dedicate your entire existence to whining for pity, all you are is a lazy low energy brat
>>
File: gb.jpg (108KB, 1167x879px) Image search: [Google]
gb.jpg
108KB, 1167x879px
>>39243544
i'm not lazy or low energy, i'm actually a good worker. but i'm not creative enough to come up with good ideas for the company, i just do what i'm told and i do it well.

people perform better than others, there's no debate on that. those people got to where they are through creativity and drive. so basically if you're not creative, you're fucked.
>>
File: wrong.gif (414KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
414KB, 480x287px
>>39243818
get a pen and paper, Right fucking now
and write on it, literally fucking anything that runs through your head
open Word if you want, just something write things down, think about shit

do not think about the things you're thinking about, just write them down as you think it, then once you're done, read what you wrote and try to expand on the things you wrote down, all of them, do that repeatedly about random shit and you'll get the creative flow going

no fucking shit some people perform better than others, but the mere fact that you have a human brain ensures you have some creativity, If you fucking dream at all, day or night, you have creativity, if you space out and think about how to do or solve things, you have creativity

You're thinking far, far too hard about this, in your attempt to farm pity from people, but this is a fucking non-issue that you could solve if you made even the slightest fucking attempt to
>>
File: ok.jpg (85KB, 1275x740px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
85KB, 1275x740px
>>39243916
i don't know if this is working
>>
File: 1473661579141.png (57KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473661579141.png
57KB, 800x750px
>>39244077
keep doing it
think about random subjects
you wanted to be businessman, so think about random ass shit that could make you some money
think about the things, do not think about thinking

You'll get something eventually, and once you do, you'll be able to get more easier than before
>>
>>39243818

You don't necessarily need to do something new and on the cutting edge. If you can, then good. But you just need to do something in demand, and do it well.

I was in military, and I simply drew maps of my base while patrolling it because I liked doing it, and my officers commended me for it, and I was tasked with doing the same for more bases. I wasn't being creative, in fact it was more numbers than anything, but I did it well, and at a time where Soviet records were destroyed, and new records hadn't yet filled the vacuum.

Now I cut meats, make sausages, and fish most of my days. These aren't creative crafts, but they're crafts I'm good at, and there's a market for them. People literally give me money for something as simple as stuffing parts of an animal into its own intestines. I'm no Bill Gates.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.