[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people not accept that humans evolved from apes starting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170822_174228.jpg (64KB, 960x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_174228.jpg
64KB, 960x627px
How do people not accept that humans evolved from apes starting 6 million years ago and the fact that we are primates? After looking at a lot of lemurs and bonobos you can see clearly how humans are morphologically another primate
>>
>>39241899
lack of education
>>
>>39241899
whatever you say, satan. Keep your lies out of christian ears.
>>
Because they want to feel special and they were fed spooks all their life.
>>
>>39241899
Superstition and lack of education.
>>
Because muh magic sky dad
>>
>>39241899
Who cares what people think. Let them be retarded.
>>
>>39241899
>After looking at a lot of lemurs and bonobos you can see clearly how humans are morphologically another primate

I'm assuming the only people who wouldn't accept that are creationists, in which case this argument wouldn't really work for them since they can just say God made them like that.
>>
By your logic a donut and the rings of Saturn are related "becuz dey look similur." God used animals as templates for other animals.
>>
>>39242119
Lemurs gorillas chimps monkeys and bonobos all have five digits suggesting a common ancestor. I'm assuming you're a troll though
>>
>>39241899

It's mostly older generations with their lack of education. As much as it shames me to admit it, my own father is illiterate. He grew up in a very impoverished family, and society wasn't very proactive about compulsory public education back then.

These types of beliefs are rarely encountered outside of rural communities, though. I can see how some generations might carry on the beliefs of their parents, but these kinds of ideologies won't survive for much longer.
>>
>>39242147
Your argument treats evolution as a given, so it's as worthless as any creationism argument.
>>
>>39242171
Hey man illiterate doesnt mean dumb, unless they tried to become literate and failed
>>
>>39242253
The fossil record means evolution is a given.
>>
File: skeleton fragments.jpg (93KB, 213x500px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton fragments.jpg
93KB, 213x500px
>>39241899
They are very similar, chimps even act quite similar to human beings. I wish it weren't true but it definitely seems to be. Look at a hairless chimp and he's almost just a malformed human being.

>>39242297
The fossil record is mostly just spotty fragments. It's hardly conclusive. Evolution is a theory, after all. A good theory. Makes a lot of sense. But to point to the fossil record? Most of the "missing links" they've found have been nothing but a couple shattered bone fragments, and they piece together the rest of the skeleton. They do the same thing to dinosaurs, most dinosaur skeletons are only about 10% complete and they make up the rest based on educated assumptions. Hardly concrete. And trust me, that hit me hard as a dedicated dinophile as a kid.
>>
>>39242507
>I wish it weren't true

Why?

Most humans are dumber than a chimp anyway
>>
>>39241899

Non whites did yes.

Whites are from another blood line completely.
>>
>>39241899
>humans evolved from apes
No, humans evolved from ape-like creatures. Get your shit straight. The first thing a creationist will throw in your face is "well, if man evolved from apes, why are there still apes?"
>>
Chimaera humans are genetically engineered from monkeys.

Rh negative are the original humans and don't have monkey blood.
>>
Planet of the apes is kind of a running joke, since the majority of people are descended from monkeys.
>>
>>39242792
No, they evolved from apes. It is ridiculous to assume that the common ancestor man has whith chimps wouldn't be classified as an ape if it were around today, especially considering that gorillas and orang utans are apes even though their genetic lines split off ours far earlier.
>>
>>39242959

Not all humans, just the majority.

And we were first created from monkeys in the Maker's image.
>>
>>39242988
fuck off with that bullshit bait
>>
The thing about monkey evolved humans though ?

We are still evolving. The originator humans can't evolve, I don't believe .
>>
>>39241899
We didn't evolve from apes, we share a common ancestor with apes, which they also evolved from.
>>
>>39242729
reptiles or aliens?
>>
File: racism alt right racist.png (658KB, 777x668px) Image search: [Google]
racism alt right racist.png
658KB, 777x668px
>>39241899

The same way that people don't accept that obviously humans can be separated into different genera despite the tremendous morphological differences between the races. Same way people deny dual mate theory despite the literal decades of scientific research. We are literal biological machines, we do exactly as we are programmed to do. There is no evolutionary value to truth so people feel no compulsion to adhere to it.

The people who see the world for it is tend to be depressed and less likely to pass on their genes. You're a defect when you have a realistic view of the world. Luckily we won't pass on our genes.
>>
>>39241899
Ego. Humans like to think they're special. Why do you think some people still believe in star signs? Humans like to believe the universe revolves around them
>>
>>39243214

What does human mean? Hu- man?

What's the difference between man and hu-man?
>>
>>39243282
'Human' is just the name for our species. What are you even asking?
>>
>>39243282
compound of "hue" and "man"
to do with the many colors a man may be, thus representing all the many men
>>
>>39243351

Oh fug! Mind=blown. Literally means "shit skin".
>>
>>39242705
>Why?
Because I'm not comfortable with the fact that we are just like any other animal, and one day I and everyone I know will be dust in the wind. I want to believe in an afterlife - some greater purpose or meaning to what I see as a very mundane existence on a cruel rock. Is there nothing to life except seeking fleeting enjoyment, eating and shitting, dropping my sperm in a woman's egg to make the next generation of my species and then dying? Like every other animal? Why then are we alone cursed with sentience and forced to be fully aware of the futility of life and existence at large?

No, I don't want to believe that. I don't want it to be true, but deep in my heart I know that it is. I'm almost 30 and still wrestling with this inner conflict of wanting to believe in something greater yet knowing I'm an animal. I'll probably never get over it.
>>
>>39243514
you sound like a lovecraft character
>>
>>39242507
Evolution is a fact, how evolution works is a theory.
>>
>>39243514

We are shit, this world is shit and god is shit. Get over it. Just concentrate on stupid mundane things and it will ease the pain somewhat. I play a fuckton of Magic and try not to think about how everything I do is biologically determined, and life is a cannibalistic orgy of sex and violence, and that all life will end once the sun engulfs the Earth. All that matters is now I can I can combo off on turn three. Your life will be much easier that way.
>>
>>39241899
Have you ever seen the bones of these creatures? They always find bits and pieces but never a full skull.
Stop falling for this weak bait that we came from apes.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.