[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon.. your shirt.. why is it still on? take it off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1492951328253.jpg (182KB, 734x827px) Image search: [Google]
1492951328253.jpg
182KB, 734x827px
>"Anon.. your shirt.. why is it still on? take it off and lets go for a swim"
>>
>>39241471
>pretend to get emergency text message
>say you gotta go make a call and act distressed
>leave and go home when she's not looking

I am relieved just thinking about this scenario.
>>
I'll do it if you'll be okay with my Pectus carinatum.
>>
File: DFwqdCXXUAAXPlm.jpg (169KB, 811x1253px) Image search: [Google]
DFwqdCXXUAAXPlm.jpg
169KB, 811x1253px
I really like the beach and this scenario would not present difficulties to me

I would have trouble on a ski trip though
>>
>>39241471
>Because I have some modesty you fucking whore, clearly a concept that escapes you wearing nothing but your undergarments in a public place.
>>
>>39241471
Im embarresed of my man boobs
>>
File: pepe (652).png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (652).png
539KB, 594x517px
> "It's okay I c-can swim with my s-shirt on"
> Virgin walk into the waves, my hands and legs trembling from the coolness of the water
> Stacey is mumbling something but I can't hear her over the sound of the waves splashing against my weak, flimsy body
> I keep walking deeper and deeper into the ocean, the pain will all be over soon
> As Stacey realizes what is going on, she calls out for Chad to help me
> The water is now up to my mouth and I'm starting to have trouble breathing as the waves splash against my face, blocking my nose and mouth
> The cool water starts to feel warm and my vision turns blurry and dark
> I can finally slip away from the hell known as my life but suddenly I feel a firm and strong grasp on my arm pulling me back
> It's Chad
> Drags me back to the shore while Stacey calls for an ambulance
> They take me to the hospital while Chad takes Stacey home
> I spend the night thinking of how I was so close to ending the hell know as my life
> Chad spends the night ramming Stacey
> tfw all I wanted to do was end it all but I'm too pathetic to even manage that
>>
>>39242213
Keked lmao
>>
I have an ostomy, don't think anyone wants to see that.
>>
>>39241471
Ok, just mind my scars
>>
I look like pudding shoved in a sock with my shirt on, you don't want to see me with it off.
>>
File: 1502421326210.jpg (188KB, 646x774px) Image search: [Google]
1502421326210.jpg
188KB, 646x774px
>>39241471
I'm a 230 lb brown manlet. Fuck off.
>>
>>39241471
Why do I keep seeing this kind of thread? I have absolutely no problem being shirtless at the beach.
>>
>>39241471
what are you some kind of faggot, lady? get out of my face
>>
>take off shirt
>eww anon youre so hairy
fuck you then
>>
>>39243458
Russian propagandists are targeting fatties to further lower their self esteem. They're running a campaign on this board to intentionally make everyone depressed and insecure.
>>
Friendly reminder that a minority of girls aged 18 or older look like this. Most are skinny far or worse.

t. Seasoned /fit/bot
>>
>>39243586

That's a pretty low bar for success that they've set for themselves.
>>
>>39241471
I might be weird but I do have a great fucking body OP. Lifting helps a lot.
>>
>>39243586
If you're fat you should absolutely feel bad
>>
File: 1496941389229.jpg (106KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
1496941389229.jpg
106KB, 644x781px
>take off shirt
>expose my smooth skelly torso that looks like its from a 12 year old
>go in water
>drown because cant swim
>>
Not until I get /fit/ you fucking 3d whore
I'm not one of those shameless fat fucks who swims without a shirt
>>
>>39241471
because im 6' tall and I only eat once a day, im fucking emaciated and I look like I just escaped auschwitz, stacy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.