[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots here who waste their money on hookers? I have terrible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Any robots here who waste their money on hookers?

I have terrible problem with this. Really.
They said it's easier to be deprived of sex when you're virgin, and they were right.

I was 21 when I did break finally and decided that the one think I do is to ever get a pussy with my terrible social anxiety is to pay for it. I hoped a little, it will be some turning point and allow me to become more confident and able to communicate, and maybe get some girls without cheat mode.

Obviously, it didn't.

Now I can't hold myself. I'm constantly low on cash, university student in shitty slavcountry, yet I can't stop myself from attending to some whore averagely once per two months. It doesn't seem a lot but poorfag as I am, it blows away smething like 20% of my total "income". And while it doesn't seem very often, in the meanwhile i have odbreaks on tension that end in fapping to mediocre images on hooker ad site. - It's not the fact that they are exceptionally sexy - it's just being conscious that I'd only need to throw some cash to have them.

It's also not that good. I mean, sometimes it was good, sometimes terribly bad, never close to real fulfillment. But it pulls me anyway.
>>
Implying a gf would be a less waste of money
>>
yes I regularly blow money on expensive hookers, has cost me at least $20k at this point and I am a complete poorfag too. and the worst part is I've never gotten to actual sex yet because I get too anxious. I think I won't do it again though, probably because I have no money left.
>>
Black robot here, also addicted to hookers but it's a lot harder for me to pick ones because

>SORRY NO AA

Bitch if I want to rob you I'll lie about being black over the phone and fucking rob you, go fuck yourself

Regardless I end up fucking a hooker once or twice a month and I'm completely addicted to it. It's the only sex I've had since 2006
>>
>>39241440
Yeah I do. I have fucked some trully good ones though. Where i come from it's like 80 bucks for an hour. Some of them suck you off with no rubber. I have a milf that I have visited a few times. Great lay and great personality. After the fucking we talk a lot. I have another one who sucks me off for 40 $ and that's not very good looking but she is a great human being. Honest and all. I have had very good experiences with hookers actually. I haven't gone in a while cos I am short on cash.
>>
>>39243703
Well, I did fuck good ones though I never got really fulfilled since it never happened for me to have at the same time:
>really good looking, girl 7+10
>satisfied with her performance
>satisfied with my own performance

It happened to be one or two or one and half of those (if you divide the looks into face and body) over ~20 times I did it in over three years. But

It's also technically cheaper here... usually 40-50 bucks for and hour including two shots and first BJ without a rubber. Though you have to keep in mind than in this shitland people earn, like, 4 times less than at example in the US.

I also don't have any set hooker, actually never visited one more than once. There were four I'd like to revisit (a milf I lost my virginity to, a best looking girl and probably best overal pick, one of two girls that seemed to be most into me or at least playing it well and turning it into some near-girlfriend experience since the other one who was like that wasn't really good looking or good at fucking, and one girl I had best talk with and most in common on personality level though I was on drugs then and it might skew my perspective). The turnout is too big though and I also have some urges to check new ground, usually when I get the idea to visit back some girl I liked before she's already away.
Also things are generally getting worse during those three years, rices rising, good ones harder to find since the market is flooded by imports from even shittier slavlands and scammers that will say anything to get you to go to her through the phone and then deny hal promised services when you are there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.