[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>youtube demonetized my Youtube channel Guess I have to start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: morning glory miku.jpg (27KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
morning glory miku.jpg
27KB, 500x356px
>youtube demonetized my Youtube channel

Guess I have to start making videos for "fun" now.
>>
>>39241384
that sucks. youtube seems like a shitshow lately. what was the reason?
>>
>>39241394
Saying how much I love BBC I guess violated their ToS like what the fuck it's a free country
>>
>>39241384
One word. Patreon.
>>
>>39241394

My channel isn't family friendly enough.
>>
>>39241384
Good, faggot.
People like you shitting videos out for money need to fuck off. If you can't find the motivation to make good content for the sake of quality and not money, you need to fuck off and YouTube will certainly take the money from a literally who like yourself who has a one-frame reaction .png with a background, with your typical American nasaly voice bitching about those damn feminists again, but you're too pussy to name the Jew, but YouTube still destroys your channel anyways. There's a hundred of you faggots and you should fuck off. No-one wants to hear you sperg out about politics from an epic centralist perspective. Gays and women can do their bullshit but you say female privilege is bad, and women with their bullshit in vidya is bad. Go fuck yourself. Either go full 14/88 with your videos and name exactly who's causing the degradation of our society, or shut the fuck up and join Antifa. You fucking queer. I'm glad YouTube demonitized your shit because of your "hate speech". One less faggot like you who thinks they're making a difference.

:))
>>
>>39241443
You can have a million subs and only take in 900 a momth, shits sad.
>>
>>39241443

I have a Patreon but I barely get over $50 a month. Most people just pledge to get free benefits and cancel at the last day before they have to pay up.
>>
>>39241508
Yeah thats definitely something id describe as sad
>>
I've wanted to make a channel for ages but get scared of people I know finding me beeing myself.

>>39241498
>There's a hundred of you faggots and you should fuck off.
It's a lot more than a hundred lad. There's probably a few thousand channels dedicated to laughing at feminists for shekels.
>>
>>39241384
link your channel

oregano
>>
Remember when YouTube was mostly for average people to upload stuff to? Now it seems it's mostly professional videos, especially from professional "youtubers" like PewDiePie, the "Kids React To" people and the like. Not that it's exactly a bad thing but it seems it's just mostly professionally made stuff there now.
>>
>>39241498

>he listens to political vloggers

There's your problem.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.