[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >18 >Senior in highschool >Mom died in accident

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1450250570749-0.png (189KB, 363x322px) Image search: [Google]
1450250570749-0.png
189KB, 363x322px
>Be me
>18
>Senior in highschool
>Mom died in accident so have 40k in trust fund money
>As soon as i turned 16 step-mom bugged me about getting a job
>At least once a week
>Fastforward to this summer
>Getting $800 SS checks every month
>Parents make me sign it over to them
>It's supposed to be used to take care of me
>they use it to bills
>Applied to 10 or twelve places over the course of the summer
>Applying now as a weekender because of school
>Parents told me I'm going to work every evening and one weekends
>fuckthat.png
>apply for weekends
>Get home
>step-mom tells me to either look for applications or look for apartments
Am i fucked?
>>
You're 18, keep the money and save a up for a small appartment
>>
>>39241116
Can't mate
Parents forced me to get a car and my own phone plan along with insurance
>>
>>39240964
Fuck them.
Take the money and search for apartment. They are going to ruin your life
>>
>Getting $800 SS checks every month
>Parents make me sign it over to them
>It's supposed to be used to take care of me
>they use it to bills
lol you're getting robbed idiot
>>
You are 18, you ac either act like an adult, move and start your own life with your money, or get sad and let your parents steal your money.
>>
>>39240964
>18
>parents make me

Stopped reading there. You're fucking retarded and it's all your fault.
>>
>>39241345
yeah an 18 year old in the modern gay can just fucking up and get an apartment
>>
>>39240964
Talk to a lawyer. Doesn't have to lead anywhere but look into what your options are.

They'll most likely tell you to pursue a case against your father and your step-mom and you'll get your SS money back and then some.

Look into long-term steady non-retail employment as well (employment firms are a good place to start).
>>
>>39240964
>>39241192

>parents forced me

You're a retard, dude. You are 18. They can't force you to do anything. You could have moved out.

Shit, I'd even let you live with me for awhile if you paid me rent.
>>
File: 1503184480489.jpg (51KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
1503184480489.jpg
51KB, 480x711px
This thread just triggered me.

my dad died even though they were divorced my mom got social security for her keedz.

she basically used that money as her primary income and kept it all., 1300-1500 a month, cold hard money. I became delinquent and she pulled me out of school and put me in homeschool and I did extra year of school and got ged at 19. all this time she's making bank.

I get some of the money, go off to college and fail out and have to spend it all on tuition and loans. end up back here and life goes nowhere fast, my mom was used to getting free money and she can't support house and lives off brother now and my occasional wagecuck contributions from shit temp jobs.

sigh

it all sucks
>>
>>39241469
Sound advice anon. Thanks for the real advice. I've just spoken to my uncle about it seeing as he is the foremost holder of the account other than me, if that makes sense.
>>
>>39241527
>>39241367
>You could have moved out.

no he couldn't have, without a career you're stuck at home.
>>
>>39241627
You're telling me that he can't afford rent with 800 dollar a month checks?

Retarded
>>
>>39241682
It stops when im 19
I'll still be in school.
>>
>>39241469
how is OP supposed to get non-retail work while going to highschool?
>>
>>39241682
he still has to graduate.
>>
>>39241709
Are you telling me that you can't think of any way to make money in 365 days?

Like maybe getting a side job? Or even a loan? Or school housing?

Why the fuck will you still be in high school at 19?

>>39241783

So? Can get a month to month lease or stay with a friend until high school is over.

Alternate plan: drop out, get GED.

This sounds shitty but really ANYTHING is better than being taken advantage of by your parents like this.

For real, if you want to move in with me I'll only charge you like 500 bucks a month and you'll have your own room.
>>
>>39241814
my brothers tried to move in together but the merciless jackboot of normie society crushes you.

someone gets the lease, someone sets teh rules, someone becomes the cuck nomatter what.
>>
>>39241722
You'd be surprised at how many dumb fucks get hired to do mundane corporate work.

All they want from people is some knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to crunch in numbers. That's it.
>>
>>39241814
>Birthday in January
>>
>>39241852

So what? It's better than his parents literally fucking robbing him. Sure, it's my place and I wouldn't let him shit on the floor or leave messes everywhere but even if I am the biggest prick in the world that is a step up from being robbed by your own blood.

It's a stopgap measure, a stepping stone on his way to having enough money to live alone.
>>
File: 1500509209932.jpg (537KB, 900x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1500509209932.jpg
537KB, 900x1226px
>>39241917
OP is fucked and he knows it already.

he doesn't have his family, he's graduating at 19, his family is already hostile to his existence.

at best he'll wagecuck into a hellish struggle and resentment will consume him
>>
fuck them, get apartment with the money and move out forever. cut all contact and start your own life. you are an adult man now so they can fuck off.
>>
>>39241606
Your uncle sounds like a cool dude, ask him for help if you think moving out is impossible. But if he can't help you, just move out. It's better to cut all ties with your father and his bodypillow than giving them any attention or money. They already fucked you with the car depending on where you live a car could be the worst idea ever. Parents can't be trusted because they are just as clueless about current society than you, they are too old to understand the job market obviously and a kid in school really shouldn't work daily.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.