[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the lowest of the low for retail jobs? 99 cent store?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1503370503811.jpg (841KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1503370503811.jpg
841KB, 1536x2048px
What's the lowest of the low for retail jobs? 99 cent store? Family Dollar? Walmart?
>>
I'd say Walmart, because it's where old people who are too poor to retire work.
>>
>>39240566
Probably either Greeter or Cart Pusher at Walmart.
>>
>>39240665
Walmart is crappy but is it more depressing than say family Dollar? I very never seen a person there under 300 lbs
>>
all work has value, didn't you hear?
sure the value is 7 dollars an hour and all your dignity, but come on
>>
99 cent stores. never had i seen a store that attracts so many degenerates
>>
I'd assume dollar stores would be more fun if coworkers are cool, they only have a few employees plus less hard work.

At Wal-Mart you're one of a hundred, bigger stores, more work to do.
>>
>>39240566
I worked at a Dollar Tree (actual $1 store in USA) for around a month and a half and it was absolute trash.
Not only was everything in the store actually cheaply made but as a business it was falling apart. It was me on the register and my boss in the office (supposedly) doing paperwork, that was it.
Because of that literally nothing could be put out from the very small stock room so half the ailes were empty or close to it because of people just leaving shit on the floor all the time.
On top of that the people coming into the store were some of the most degenerate filthy people I had ever seen. Guess what their most common thing to buy was? Fucking candy.
>>
>>39240566
Of course wal mart
>>
>>39241161
Describe some of the regulars if you can recall any, I'm interested to know
>>
>>39241161
>these people don't want to buy shitty chinese plastic shit for 1$
>but they DO want to buy normal candy that is cheaper here than anywhere else
>can you fuggin believe that?

oh wow no shit, comrade
>>
>>39240665
Walmart actually pays pretty well and has decent benefits compared to any other retail. Also you move up in the company really fast as long as you're not an idiot. Any grocery store or dollar store is the worst easily.
>>
File: C_plwWhXUAEdlb6.jpg (120KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
C_plwWhXUAEdlb6.jpg
120KB, 1200x600px
>>39241161
I've been applying repeatedly to the dollar tree by my house but never even get an interview. am I basically retarded or is there some secret to getting hired there because as far as retail it seems pretty chill compared to grocery stores or walmart
>>
>>39241539
Based off what he said I honestly doubt they can afford more than 2 employees
>>
>>39240566
Probably dollar stores. My area has a lot of drive-ins where you can pick up alcohol, candy and snacks. All the guys do is just sit and play vidya or watch shit. Not sure if it pays more though
>>
>>39241372
A lot of older people who obviously did hard labor and had unwashed hair/fingers, welfare parents with 4 kids running around the store tearing shit up, dumb younger guys looking for cheap drug tests for their job interviews among others.

>>39241474
The thing is most of the candy and shit was priced almost identical to other stores in the area so there was no real difference in buying it at the Dollar Tree or not. What's funny is a lot of the canned food and dried goods there were perfectly acceptable and worth buying there vs Walmart and shit.
>>
>>39241539
Also it may seem chill compared to other retail evironments until you realize that because absolutely nothing can get done the entire store starts to look like a shit heap and every other customer is bitching about how none of the stock is out.
Then when they ask if you have anything in the back you know you probably do but physically can't get to it because everything is buried in a mountain of boxes.
Also it doesn't matter at all how much time you spend there because it won't be worth anything more than a shit stain on a resume so it's not even worth the time nor money.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.