[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are humans so fucking disgusting? >can contract diseases

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: --------.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
--------.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
Why are humans so fucking disgusting?
>can contract diseases that can kill you
>have disgusting intestines that are inside of you right now
>need to eat and drink in order to survive but watch out, a lot of these things are bad for you!
>can spit
>need to piss
>actually have to push out a shit atleast once-twice a week that stinks and looks fucking disgusting
>takes a lot of effort to look good
>actually can't decide what you look like nor can you choose what sex you want in the beginning of your life
>have emotions that can either be bad or good
>you literally are forced to live this life

There is no god. What kind of god would create such disgusting and horrible species? If A lot of these go for animals as well. If there is a god, he has abandoned us a long, long time ago. And for billions of people to not realize this is astonishing.
>>
File: 3c2.png (2MB, 1064x983px)
3c2.png
2MB, 1064x983px
this is a nice egelord comment, you even started bitching about a non existent god as if you would upset something.

faggots who are uncomfortable in their own skin are pathetic
>>
>>39240191
You've just described most animals. What's your point?
>>
>>39240245
How are you not? Why does all of these disgusting things that could be non-existent in another life appeal to you?
>>
What an absurd post.
>>
>>39240281
your body, experience, memories and all the things that make up you are all you will ever be.

the fact one person loves themself and another can't stand the fact he has to take a dump is very telling of an individual's character.

you're just subhuman as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>39240191
>you were once this autistic when you were a teenager
feels bad man
>>
>>39240320
That's just one of the many things that is wrong with this life. And assuming you're that one anon, for calling me an "edgelord" and a faggot then call me a "subhuman" makes me laugh.
>>
>>39240320
>calls another subhuman
That is very telling of an individual's character, moralistic twat.
>>
>>39240191
>can spit
people who spit out phlegm are worst than people who swallow it
>>
>>39240191
anything living can
they're good for you though and help with digestion
>need to eat and drink in order to survive but watch out, a lot of these things are bad for you!
how else would you get energy you stupid NIGGER IM BEING BAITED
>can spit
uh? and?
>need to piss
thats how you get rid of waste
>actually have to push out a shit atleast once-twice a week that stinks and looks fucking disgusting
waste
wrong
>actually can't decide what you look like nor can you choose what sex you want in the beginning of your life
dont think anything can do this
yes, and?
no you're not

i got fucking baited so hard
>>
>>39240323
Yes and you grew up to be a more evil and shit human. feels bad man
>>
>>39240191
>be a self replicating molecule born out of some weird reaction
>do my shit allday long
>other bro molecules start gathering around me, shit is dope
>time passes
>be proto-protozoo
>some other fucker proto-protozoos try to eat me ALIVE
>other proto-protozoos and me stick together for protection
>haha what now fuckers
>other proto-protozoos start doing it as well because we were eating them
>fuck
>the arms race started
>every single small modification can mean life or death
>develop FUCKING EYES
>a brain
>bones, muscles, sophisticated immune system because pparently no matter how big you get some little fuckers can always mess with you in thisbrutal world
>survive 5 fucking massive extinctions
>after generations, my brain is good enough to do some math
>create civilization
>rest of animals eternally btfo
>fast forward 10k years
>this faggot is bitching about how not everything is perfect

HEY SORRY MR ENGINEER, I DID WHAT I FUCKING COULD TO GET THERE. MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER WORK HUH? BUT I DON'T SEE YOU TRYING, JUST SPOUTING SHIT.
>>
This is a good thread. Voluntary human extinction when?

>>39240245
Okay shitter.
>>
>>39240450
Seems like literally no one is getting the point. None of these things could exist if a being could make it so. If someone made things exist, he also could have made it non-existent somehow, but refused to.
>>
File: 1425283816956.jpg (348KB, 1239x795px)
1425283816956.jpg
348KB, 1239x795px
You can become an hero at any time, OP.
>>
>>39240191
Edgy atheism and nihilism hasn't been cool in at least 5 years. Start reading and find God already this is pathetic.
>>
>>39240555 (checked)
>ancaps will defend this as "voluntary"
>>
>dude but WHY lmao

Fuck off you pseud. It doesn't take a genius to ask why. Try doing some researching on HOW and stop being an angsty little retard
>>
>>39240612
but black science man told me that geniuses always ask why...?
>>
>>39240546
they could be added just to make you have to believe in god and not have proof

i think evolution is why humans exist and everything else but people are allowed to believe whatever they want in regards to god and stuff
>>
Agreed. If I had the chance to abandon this flesh bag I would instantly switch to a machine body or a virtual interface.
It baffles me how people don't see the perfection in logic, abstract concepts and ct anime girls and still think it's alright to be proud of your body. The worst offenders are those who got used to this shit hole so much that they boast how they "outgrew" their "edgy phase" and are now satisfied to live in literal shit.
I wish we would burn everything down our mortal shells, nature and all those filthy disgusting things to either build a perfect robot world or to ascend into a virtual reality. Achieving this goal is basically my only motiviation to succeed in life because otherwise I would have become a NEET and lived on welfare long ago.
>>
>>39240684
who would win, 1000 machine ascended humans or
1 microwave?

hmmm
>>
File: 2179159-agent_smith (1).jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2179159-agent_smith (1).jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>39240191
>What kind of god would create such disgusting and horrible species?

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
>>
>>39240684
Thank you, someone finally figures it out. Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to become apart of technology so I can not feel anymore.
>>
>>39240191
Hey edgelord. You know that there are many animals that do the same fucking thing. We are different from them because we built something big named civilization and society so we can live in better circumstances than them. So stop complaining and be fucking happy because you are born as an intelligent human and not a stinky wild animal that eat shit reproduce and die. Enjoy your intelligence and everything that we did.
>>
>>39240714
If humans could even survive a single second in their perfect ascended state it would be worth more than several biological lifetimes. So it doesn't really matter if they win or not. Of course they do though because microwaves are inferior to the mechanical Uebermensch.

Toasters on the other hand...
>>
Yep when the reality hits that you are trapped in a fleshy prison, forced day in and day out to avoid pain, forced by all the constraints of reality , forced to exist in this manner and no one truly knows why any of this is happening....
>>
>>39240684
100% agreed, this should be the goal of humanity. Reality sucks, everything about existence mostly sucks. Make a new one.
>>
>>39240449
Which one should we do asshole?
>>
>>39240450
You're not getting OP. I got it once whilst tripping. I am walking meat. Literally just a meat sack with bones and blood and cells and am not any "one" thing but literally just a meat sack. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it certainly could be better.

>>39240546
However, not to worry OP. They do. You do. Unfortunately, the nature of Infinity means that EVERYTHING has to happen, even the shitty stuff. So in some other universe you're probably complaining that you're an ethereal light being and wish you could have a physical body (whilst in two others you're loving this, and loving being a light thingy, and the infinitely many in-betweens). You might say we drew the short straw in this existence, and you'd be right, but also wrong, because we drew all of the straws. We are the straws. We are Everything - it's just hard to realize that from a limited (in this case our human) perspective.

I know it's kind of a meme, but you LITERALLY are the universe, or I guess you could say that the universe is you. Whichever you prefer. And it's experiencing itself. Why would it stop at one? All possibilities are happening infinitely and forever. It's the whole "4D" universe thing, where the entire universe exists as one entire whole, so there really is no such thing as "time" but only chemical (or when you really break it down, energetic) change, in a natural and predetermined way. This universe (and all of the infinitely infinitely infinitely infinitely others) exist as wholes outside of time.

I can't remember where I read it, but it was said that if the universe had been exactly even in the beginning - no small quantum fluctuations, then nothing would have ever happened. That's our original state as God. However, it says here (and I'm not even Jewish) http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/gods-withdrawal/ basically the same thing. However, in order for anything to exist, anything to HAPPEN, He/We/I had to
cont.
>>
>>39243046
withdraw Himself/Ourself/ves/Myself from the infinite. However, because We are Infinite, it seems to be a paradox. How can infinity become less than infinity? My personal idea (well, that goes for all of this, really) is that He/We/I had to withdraw into the Zeroth dimension. In that way, we are boundless, infinite, forever, and All, whilst also being nothing. We are Void. Holy shit, maybe that's where the Jesus metaphor comes in. We basically had to kill Ourself - or at least trap God, Our own self, into an eternal prison of sorts. In this way, We are still infinite, whilst allowing all of the other universes to exist. If we hadn't done this, We would have been alone forever. We still are, really, but at least We've dissociated and fractured Our own pysche so that We wouldn't be alone. First there was Infinity, then Void, then Everything.
>>
>>39240191
In the future, we will be able to transplant our memories into cyber-brains, which will act as the commanding decks of android-gynoid bodies who will live forever, never need to shit or piss, with drinking and eating modes that can be turned off. Sexual pleasure will be helped by an inflatable, heated device whose size you will get to decide. The pleasures of the mouth and other sensations will be obtained through sensors. Otherwise, you will feel plainless. Head to the robot store to get another limb if you ever miss one.

I wish I lived in my sci fi world
>>
>>39240191
Why are non bacterial lifeforms so fucking disgusting?
>can spit
>need to piss

kill yourself OP
>>
File: 1503366523914m.jpg (102KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503366523914m.jpg
102KB, 1024x1024px
>>39240191

Any animal can

Intenstines which clean, process, and remove toxins from your body.

What you choose to eat is your own choice. Not my fault you don't eat fruits, veggies, and protein.

>can spit

What's inherently disgusting about this? Would you prefer your mouth to be constantly dry?

>need to piss

Efficient way to remove toxins and waste from the body.

If you eat right this wouldn't happen often. I take it you prefer toxins to stay in your body?

Not necessarily true, and all animals do this. No different than animals grooming themselves and each other.

So what? That's life.

Such is life, you are literally reaching now

A life that you could literally end at any moment.

tldr; suck it up, faggot.
>>
>>39243046
>>39243138
Honestly, this is probably the best reply I could get. Thank you anon, you have given me some insight on this topic. I wish you the best of luck in life.
>>
>>39242516
My thoughts exactly. What the fuck is actually going on and furthermore, why isn't there more talk about the absurdity, the insanity of this whole thing that we call the universe?

Humans are gargantuan fortresses comprised of a hierarchy of trillions of microorganisms working together in strict unison to ensure their collective survival.

It's ridiculous. This whole thing is ridiculous. Can I get out now?
>>
>>39245263
I'm glad I could help you feel better
>>
>>39240476
>>after generations, my brain is good enough to do some math
>>create civilization
>>rest of animals eternally btfo
I missed this, oh my god lmao
>>
File: 1503363462750.png (970KB, 713x694px)
1503363462750.png
970KB, 713x694px
>>39240191
Why is that disgusting exactly? Why do you see that as disgusting? That is the natural order of everything. Do you find the Sun, the very stars disgusting? Do you find the void of Space disgusting?

You are a broken fool, one that has likely not respected his own body, to find what is natural so repugnant.
>>
The worst is how cum goes the same way as pee, in my opinion at least.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.