[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys stay robots. I have (still) a gf, but suddenly, pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Guys stay robots.

I have (still) a gf, but suddenly, pretty much over night, she started being pretty cold and weird to me.

She told me that she'd keep always a day off for me on the weekends, but now when I asked her if she wants to hang out she said she already had something planned.
She's also texting me way less and stuff.

And now the worst part.

There was a party last Saturday in our town and we both went there, though only separate with friends and I didn't even see her.
Now when I asked her how it was she told me she got pretty damn drunk.
She told me a guy asked her for her number and because she was drunk she gave it to him.
She said he was still texting her every day, but that he wasn't her "type" anyways.

Why the hell would she tell me that?!
Is she trying to make me jealous, or is she actually moving to another guy and just wants me to feel extra bad about it?!

I swear to god guys, stay robots, nobody deserves to be hurt like this.
>>
Please someone just comment anything, I've never experienced this feeling before, I literally feel like shit,
>>
>>39240026
Pretty weird that she texted this guy after the party, when she was sober
>>
Probably moving in. This is why you cheat OP.
>>
Nobody who genuinely felt guilty about it would continue to respond even after sobering up. Don't let shitty people make you feel shitty too.
>>
>>39240026
I can't really give advice because no gf, but I honestly feel that you should move on. What she's doing isn't nice and it seems to me like she wants to move on too. Absolutely nothing she can do is worth being hurt like that anon, don't let her get to you.
>>
>>39240762
Exactly right. Someone who really cares about your well being is not going to put toxic emotional stress on their partner
>>
File: 1484070756886.jpg (176KB, 2040x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1484070756886.jpg
176KB, 2040x1386px
Thanks for the answers guys.

I guess I'll wait like a week or so and if she's still acting that weird I'll just straight up ask her what's going on.

But I can't really get over the feeling that she's just trying to get me jealous, because I've noticed that she got jealous about me a lot of times, and how could she become so weird over night?

But probably it really is that guy...
I swear to god how could she act like this, if she just told me that she doesn't like me anymore I wouldn't give a fuck, but this really hurts, it feels like she's lying to so hard.
>>
Tell her that her behavior is making you uncomfortable and see how she responds. If she doesn't give a shit, you'll know.
>>
>>39240870
>I'll wait a week and ask her

That's the passive cuck thing to do. T b h if there's an issue bring it up right then and there. Women smell cuckedness and weakness and she will resent you more and more the more she sees you acting weak. You have to act manly and confront her and don't be afraid to break up with her and never talk to her again. If she is talking to other guys give her the ultimatum and even if she says "fine I'll break up with you" you still have to be unyielding and say fine whore, I want you and all your shit out of my house by tonight.
>>
>>39240912
I think that's maybe exactly what I shouldn't do, maybe I should act cold.
>>
talk to her about it op
tell her that you think she's acting weird
ask her if something is wrong
if you're not doing your duty as a bf
as if anything seems wrong she can always tell you about it instead of letting things get worse and both of you can get hurt

it's fishy...you'll get hurt, but for now you're trying to minimize the pain and drama...
try to be as wise as you can
so she'll regret anything bad she will do /did..if she did
>>
>>39240870

Whatever it happens, if she cheats on you, remember to say "yeah, but i cheated you first after you texted that guy"
Fuck some roastie or some whore to help forget her to
>>
>>39240967
Actually you're right.

ll call her on Friday and talk to her, maybe even try to talk to her in person.
>>
>>39241009
The problem is I actually already "cheated" on her.

I made out with two different roasties since we started to be together.

I mean I didn't fuck anyone, but I guess it was still cheating.
>>
>>39241018
not the guy you responded to
but i agree
irl is always better...can't believe i'm saying this feels nauseous
>>
>>39240992
Don't you want a relationship in which you can be honest?
>>
>>39240026
This probably isn't what you want to hear, but she's most likely going to break up with you sooner or later. Something in your relationship is not giving her the emotional satisfaction she is looking for. Talk to her about. If she tries to dodge the question, press the issue. If you don't do this because you're afraid she'll leave you, you're really just delaying the inevitable.

I can't fully speak from experience, since my last (and only) ex-girlfriend was kind of a shut-in like me, so there was no drunken partying involved. I just know that when she started acting cold and distant seemingly overnight, it turned out she was already thinking about when to break up with me. When, not if.
>>
You're young OP, just chalk it up as a loss, dump her and move on because she is a whore.

In vino veritas... get drunk as fuck, does it make you anything you aren't already?In my experience, no.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.