[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw total apathy I just don't give a shit about anything,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: saf.jpg (31KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
saf.jpg
31KB, 489x423px
>tfw total apathy

I just don't give a shit about anything, I'm losing my grip on reality

When I see the shit everyone else cares about it's like I'm "above" it all(sounds fedora as fuck but whatever) like what means the world to a child compared to how an adult sees it

The ride never ends and I'm forced to be on it, fuck this shit
>>
>>39239685
I envy children. They have the purest view of the world and existence and they have no fucking idea. There's an eastern belief called Taoism that holds the child in very high regard because of things like these.

But I feel you man. I want things, I want to achieve things in life, but I don't actually want to go out and do any work to get there. It sounds millennial as fuck but I just have 0 motivation for anything.

Also the ride does end at some point, you just don't know when and you can end it early if you want. Just take off your restraints and jump off the ride and fall, you're not forced to be on it.
>>
>>39239685
If you've truly have stopped giving a fuck about anything then just treat life like a game and go do embarrassing / humiliating stuff in public for your own entertainment.
If the thought of that makes you nervous then you haven't reached total apathy.
>>
People actually hide their power level. They don't show how intelligent they are, they pretend to be dumb instead. They pretend to like shallow shit no one gives a fuck about. It's a survival tactic. You're not above it all, you're so below you're not even close enough to realize how it works.
>>
>>39240569
Not OP but I do that shit and I do not recommend it. It's fun at first but then people start thinking you're insane and you don't wanna be treated like an insane person. Then it's a shitload of work to go back to normality and everything becomes dull.
>>
>>39239685
Meaning is self-derived. It's like you were invited to a DnD party and you decided to roll an elf.

>Elf what, anon?
>I don't know, just an elf

So then everybody else at the table just has to tolerate you being mopey and not really playing the game.
>>
File: 1.jpg (56KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56KB, 489x423px
>>39239685
Some OC here hahah it is pretty funny
>>
How do I stop being apathetic? It feels as if I've lost so much emotion and I want them back.
>>
>>39242543
goypills
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 204x204px
>>39239685
There is no way out anon. We won't all make it.
Fasten your seatbelt and try to "enjoy" the wild ride.
>>
>>39239685
Kill some people to feel alive again.
>>
>>39239685
this fucking little bitch

has been apathetic so little time his brain still registers that something is different

think ur 'depressed' because u've been sad for two weeks

fuck off normie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.