[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you vacuumed your appartment/house today? It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mg6o9o6URc1r2x2gno1_250.jpg (30KB, 250x316px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg6o9o6URc1r2x2gno1_250.jpg
30KB, 250x316px
Why haven't you vacuumed your appartment/house today?
It doesn't even take 15 minutes
>>
Because I vacuumed on Sunday like I always do.
>>
>>39237576
because i dont wwant to move furniture
>>
>>39237576
>doesn't even take 15 minutes
it does
>>
>>39237576
It's over 5000 square feet and my parents are fucking hoarders, I'm not cleaning this shithole.
>>
I don't have a vacuum cleaner. They are also annoyingly loud and I have to hear my neighbour using one at least once or twice per day.
>>
I dont have a BAG for my Vacuum Cleaner yet, i just moved Away from mama
>>
>vacuuming
>not brushing
>>
>>39239365
How the fuck do you Brush your flat?
>>
>>39239411
Wood floors lad
>>
>>39237576
I clean enough shit at work even though it's not in my job title, fuck me if I'm going to spend time cleaning my home on top of that.
>>
My mom throws a fit if I ever try to do anything in the house. Cleaning, throwing stuff away, whatever, you name it. She will cry, scream, threaten suicide, any kind of tantrum.
>You'll break the vacuum and we'll never get another one again! We can't afford one!
Even though if it did somehow break from regular use, we could easily get a new one. She seems to think everything we have can't be replaced.
>If the dish washer breaks we'll never get a new one, just wash them by hand!
>If the washing machine breaks we'll never get a new one, can't you wear your clothes again?
etc. etc.
>>
>>39239557
Ah you mean wipe.
>>
>>39239628
Wow what the hell mate?
Is your mother Asian?
>>
>>39239628
Holy shit what a nightmare
>>
>>39239628
Mine does something similar. I have a different cleaning technique from hers that is much more thorough.

For instance, if I don't reuse a dirty disposable sponge or a dirty cloth for dishes, she freaks the fuck out and will storm up stairs into her room.
>>
>>39239691
No, just old and scared of everything.
Once our toilets were backed up and rather than let me get a plumber to fix it, she would put a trash bag into a bucket, shit in it, and take it outside to the trash. After a few hours I convinced her it was ridiculous but it was rough.
>>39239779
Is she old or disabled in some way?
Even though these things are stupid and it sucks to put up with them, I feel like they just want to have some feeling of control in their life, because they're old and/or disabled and have no choice but to stay inside all day and do nothing. So I go along with it because she probably won't live much longer.

Then again, 10 years ago she had "not much time left"...
>>
>>39239865
Yep, my mother has epilepsy and no social life whatsoever.

I just ignore her behavior because it is impossible to reason with her.
>>
>>39237576
>15 minutes
how fucking small is your house. i have a three bedroom townhouse with a basement and it take me over an hour
>>
>>39237576
oh thinks for reminding me, luck un ironically i'm moving today so I should probably vacume before putting all my furniture in.
>>
>>39239779
>disposable sponge
???
what is this
>>
>>39237576
I did already. I love to clean and do house hold chores. I wont lie though sometimes I skip a few days and make a mess to give me even more stuff to clean and cleaning takes longer.
>>
Every Sunday I ablute my surroundings. Today is not Sunday.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.