[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come super hot Asian females look fabricated where as super

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1503177983025.png (65KB, 540x418px) Image search: [Google]
1503177983025.png
65KB, 540x418px
How come super hot Asian females look fabricated where as super hot white females look real\how come ok looking Asian females look great and ok looking whites look terrible?
>>
What? Word your sentences better, kiddo.
>>
>>39237101
Or you can get better reading skills and comprehension. This isn't rocket science after all.
>>
>>39237134
Don't get pissed off with people who don't understand you. As the communicator, it's your responsibility to make your message coherent. Yours was garbage. Stay in school.
>>
>>39237157
Ok,what part of this simple question are you not getting? This is as simple as it can get.you are just trolling me.
>>
>>39237157
Not him but it's disingenuous to say that the speaker doesn't also have the responsibility to listen and ask questions or try and state their argument for the other person.

The goal is to understand, not to win at a game.
>>
>>39237157
>>39237403
As an objective third party in this conversation I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the message in OP is very easy to comprehend. hot asian females look fabricated hot white females look real ; ok looking asian females look great ok looking whites look terrible

Ease of access is not something that is always a positive as you would be deferring to the opinion of someone who doesn't have a grasp on what you're trying to present. See >>39237157 >>39237403
>>
File: Screenshot_20170720-093959.jpg (677KB, 1200x1369px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720-093959.jpg
677KB, 1200x1369px
>>39237403
>speaker
>he meant listener
See, when you fuck up basic shit like that... I mean, there are so many hours in the day, if it's clear as soon as you open your mouth that nothing intelligent is going to be said, don't complain when people just automatically tune you out.
>>
Because asian women are naturally plainer which is good and bad. They age much better and are stable in their levels of attractiveness. White women are much more divided, with higher highs and lower lowers.
>>
>>39237559
See,this guy got it. Why can't you other people comprehend what I said? Or are you just mad about another argument?
>>
>>39237559
Asians age better? What the fuck, when she hits the wall at age 40, you're going to be real disappointed. That's when they get that impossibly tight perm and the lime green sun visor. If you want a woman that ages well, look at North Africans.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.