[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why don't you be productive and learn Japanese? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

So why don't you be productive and learn Japanese? It's not like you have anything better to do.
>>
Because I'm not a fucking weeaboo.
>>
>>39236619
>So why don't you be productive and learn Japanese? It's not like you have anything better to do.
I want to do this
>>
I'm too stupid. took me about 17 years to get a grasp of basic english
>>
>>39236619
>why don't you be productive
don't work like that, if I had even half of what it takes to learn a language I would probably focus that brain power into finding a way to not wanna kill myself instead
>>
File: IMG_2031.jpg (39KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2031.jpg
39KB, 540x540px
>>39236619
Tfw live in japan with qt white gf
>>
File: 1499714728078.jpg (56KB, 644x482px) Image search: [Google]
1499714728078.jpg
56KB, 644x482px
>tfw INTP and literally wanting to learn everything results in me being overwhelmed to the point of procrastination

Another uneventful day for this anon
>>
>>39236619
Why would I learn a dying language?
>>
I'm dumb. I hardly know about English and it's my only language.
>>
>>39236934
>Why would I learn a dying language?
are you joking? Japanese culture is more popular and palatable now than it ever has been before

the AVERAGE American has heard of one punch man, attack on titan

I saw my fucking Chad roommate, the kind of guy who brings over high school "friends" every weekend to fuck them, watching attack on titan

now is the BEST time to learn
>>
why is growing up with a language the easiest way to learn it? I know I'm smarter than a fucking 2 year old that just babbles incoherent shit yet I can't apply myself at all
>>
what do i do after i learn hiragana and katakana?

How do i get to understand this bullshit?
>>
>>39236619
>be productive

i don't think you realize what the word suggests
how is learning a useless language that is used about FIFTEEN times less than english

might as well learn latin, ill get to use it in real life situation just as much as moonspeak, or hell latin would be even more useful since i could start using some smart, wise sentences in my papers, while if i started shitting up japanese in my articles, my readers would fucking laugh at me at best
>>
>>39237040
You don't really have to learn Kanji tbqh. There would usually be small hiragana/katakana writing above Kanji in public so you don't have to worry about that
>>
>>39237088
>>>39237040
>You don't really have to learn Kanji tbqh. There would usually be small hiragana/katakana writing above Kanji in public so you don't have to worry about that
this is fucking bullshit
even if you don't learn kanji you need to learn what the ruby text means

I feel like learning kanji is probably easier than that
>>
>>39236619
>It's not like you have anything better to do.

That's how I can tell you're not a neet.

neethood is full of the pressing demand for action, the demand for a job, the demand for your future you don't have.

only disabled neets getting real bux early in life could learn a language but even they are probably too depressed to do anything but tune out with vidya and MAYBE watch anime.

it's a sick world
>>
>>39237014

I can't remember the name of the part of the brain responsible for language but it develops, grows and changes fast until about age 5.

After that it becomes a lot less "plastic", and unable to change easily.

Babies aren't smarter, they just have a brain that is easily molded.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.