[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are vegans so stupid? >here's a totally gruesome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
Why are vegans so stupid?

>here's a totally gruesome video about animal cruelty! I BET you'll turn vegan now after witnessing these things huh! You absolutely NEVER heard about this before, I bet!
>Oh, that's a lot of blood. Oh well.

Do their brains malfunction if you claim you simply do not care about their concerns?
>>
>>39236347
>don't you feel really bad for these animals? don't you?
considering I don't give a fuck about humans suffering why should I care about animals? at least their suffering can fill my stomach so I can say that for animals suffering has some meaning
>>
>>39236347
This
Gross shit will never stop me (or anyone sane) stop eating meat. I see it, think "oh thats gross damn", and move on. I've forgotten about it 5 minutes later.

Maybe it's because i'm not a squeamish person
>>
>>39236379
This (original statement kek)
I don't know of any vegans who actively attempt to help human beings who are in dire straits, yet they harp on and on about how much they hate the needless suffering animals have to endure.
Fug of and let me eat steak.
>>
You LITERALLY cannot be a vegan and a robot at the same time because

>muh animal cruelty

is a normie feeling. Robots are sociopaths who wouldn't give a damn if someone was being tortured in front of them and would only think of how many times they jerked off that day.
>>
>>39236437
Human life is worth less than something like a cow, because the human will cause the death of many other sentient animals over his lifetime.

That's the way I see it, so think what you want.
>>
That's entry-level vegan strategy. The more rational among them will appeal to environmentalism and health, giving their targets a selfish reason to stop consuming animal products. Beyond that, lies the vegan blackpill, which simply states that human life is shit, and humans need to either die or be chastised through their diets. Watching a hideous fat fuck stuff their face with meat fills the transcended vegan with an all-encompassing hatred for humankind. Remember that Hitler was a vegan.
>>
>>39236347
I care about animals. But at the end of the day they are just that, animals. Most vegans are actually so far up in their high horse they can't see their own hypocrisy.

>Hurr durr, animal cruelty, but look at my cute pet that'll suffer his entire life due to selective breeding

Reminder that if someone is a vegan and still has a pet, they need to be gassed.
>>
>>39236445
No that's/b/. This is the autism board.
>>
Vegans are arrogant enough to believe that the only reason anyone eats meat is because it's the default position to take and you haven't given it any thought. They truly believe that if they "educated" you, it's inevitable that you will come around to veganism. When you tell them that you know all of the facts and still think it's morally justified to eat meat, or you know but you just don't care, they literally can't comprehend it. Yes I've watch Earthlings and no I still don't give a fuck.
>>
>>39236347

Only twinks and weaklings who have never done any kind of manual labor think that a vegan diet is enough to sustain you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.