[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been reading the writings of Harris and Klebold. Harris

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dylan-klebold-12.jpg (88KB, 537x767px) Image search: [Google]
dylan-klebold-12.jpg
88KB, 537x767px
I've been reading the writings of Harris and Klebold.

Harris was clearly a legit psycho. But Klebold, man, I really feel for the guy desu. He was just an ugly fucking robot, intelligent and just too "aware" for his own good.

Not condoning the shit they did. But its fucking really sad
>>
>>39236062
>ugly

get a new one
>>
Eric was the man. The guy just wanted to play IRL Doom. Dylan seems more well balanced, but in the end he still joined Eric on that final epic mission. R.I.P boys. Alternatively, enjoy slaying demons eternally in hell.
>>
>>39236062
Can you link some of these writings?
Sometimes I have a hard time finding this stuff.
>>
>>39236062
Dylan isn't ugly he's a fucking proto-chad by looks alone
>>
>>39237019
Me to actually. I have been meaning to read into them for quite some time now but I have no luck in finding anything. Me not being good at research definitely doesn't help ethier.
>>
>>39236816
Columbine is really inspiring to me in a fucked up way, because of how these two friends spent months planning, organizing, sneaking around and hiding equipment, motivating and hyping each other up, and finally executing their plan, and at no point did either of them pussy out or turn themselves in. These teenagers were motivated and driven enough to carry out what they wanted to do, together as a team. I'm not a would-be shooter, I don't even live in a country with guns, I just admire these guy's determination and their bond.
>>
>>39237082
>>39237019

http://www.acolumbinesite.com/diary.php
>>
>>39237246

Yet ultimately, they failed. 12 confirmed kills and a few casualties. For all their months of self-hype and bravado and talk of DOOM on Earth, 12 kills between 2 guys armed with assault weapons, bombs, pipebombs and knives in a school where hundreds of kids were trapped in a small, encolsed vicinity. Pathetic. They talked of a big shoot out with police too, who incidentally were too scared to enter the school.

Cho killed 32 with just a couple of pistols. Breivik got a huge kill streak. The Columbine guys failed miserably despite months and months of planning
>>
>>39237342
If the cafeteria bomb had gone off properly then they would have potentially taken out hundreds. They also intentionally left people alive for certain reasons, if they were indiscrimate then they still would have probably doubled their score.
Anyway the point of my post wasn't that I admire their strategy and their kill count, just the fact that these two guys were both equally commited and driven to carry out their plan. Involving another person in your shooting plan is a whole different story to a lone wolf attack.
>>
>>39237409

Harris claimed there were only 5 people in the whole world he wanted to keep alive, the rest could die horribly and go to hell, or so he claimed in his narcissistic ramblings. He said he'd nuke the Earth if he could. Yet he only killed 8 people that day.

I agree though, they were committed to their plan if nothing else. I personally believe Harris manipulated Klebold a great deal with him being a psychopath and Dylan merely a forlorn, hopeless romantic with depression
>>
>>39237246
this is the issue with modern society, it's too structured, too many laws, all land is claimed, all castles are unguarded because the police will show up and clear out any attackers for you.

in the medieval era, or the vikings, if these kids were ambitious. they would not have to wait in schools for another 8 years, and then sit at a desk for the rest of their life to pay a mortgage to (((them))) they could board a longship, join a raiding party, make a mining claim in new lands. they would still die, but that thought and energy would be directed at something other than killing kids.

but in a world of 100% safety where can slightly fucked up people ever go, but to turn violence onto their own communities?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.