[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister bought me the complete series of Space Dandy on blu-ray,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: space dandy blu ray.jpg (63KB, 342x419px) Image search: [Google]
space dandy blu ray.jpg
63KB, 342x419px
My sister bought me the complete series of Space Dandy on blu-ray, but I already have it torrented. Also I never buy Anime so I'm not sure where she got the idea that I would want a DVD collection .

Would it be bad manners to tell her she can get it returned since I already have a HD copy on my computer?
>>
File: chen rampage.jpg (84KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
chen rampage.jpg
84KB, 600x884px
Just keep it. It would support the creators of the show in some way.
>>
Edit: I meant just season 1, not the second season.
>>
>>39235310
Fucking thank her and give her a hug or something.
>>
>>39235430
And? That's not an excuse. Show her you're thankful.
>>
Why?

Space Dandy is a masterpiece
>>
>>39235492

Space Dandy is a beautiful anime, but there's not really a point in having a physical copy of something you already have a digital copy of. Like why have a CD/Vinyl Record when you already have a digital album that has the same quality?
>>
Just thank her for the gift and keep it, as much as it's a meme it's the thought that counts. She put effort into getting a gift for you that she thought you would like. Telling her you don't want it is throwing was her effort and it tells her she wasted her time. Just give her a hug and says thanks, I understand that most of you have some sort of autism but this is social interaction 101
>>
>>39235565
Throwing away*
>>
>>39235530
And if your computer fucks up, you lose your digital copy. Good thing you have a physical copy now, huh?
>>
>sister
>no one mentions that you should fuck her

i dont like where this thread is going. Anyway, just say thanks and hug her or something.
>>
>>39235611

You can get unlimited downloads if you buy it from Bandcamp/Amazon/etc
>>
>>39235310
Just keep it, it's not doing any harm to have it, and she just wanted to be nice, and it will probably hurt her feelings. Also, open it, so it looks like you're using it.
>>
>>39235627
Stop avoiding it. Thank her and hug her you autist.
>>
>>39235310
you're really a shitty, worthless person, huh?
>>
File: IMG_2189.jpg (70KB, 640x480px)
IMG_2189.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>tfw no cute sister to buy me anime

What's the point
>>
That box set is a physical ornament to which your files cannot compare. If I walked into someone's house and saw a Space Dandy box set, I would gain respect for them.
>>
Keep the package sealed and sell it online.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.