[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, would you rather your boyfriend/husband to be a liberal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1498938598583.jpg (88KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1498938598583.jpg
88KB, 1192x856px
Femanons, would you rather your boyfriend/husband to be a liberal or a conservative?
>>
File: mgtow.png (2MB, 903x847px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
2MB, 903x847px
gee I dunno OP
>>
>>39234620
Boyfriend should be liberal so he'll let me be free and fuck around.

Husband should be conservative so he'll practically worship the ground I step on and spend money and time on me.
>>
>>39234659
Yes, of course you're a female.
You're right tho, women will go for liberal boyfriend but husband has to be conservative to take care of them and pay for everything.
>>
sage threads which try to summon femanons.
>>
>>39234620
Conservative, I'm conservative and would prefer we agree on basic things like child rearing and basic social ideals
>>
>>39234620
Conservative or get fucked.
If I can walk all over you, what's the point?
Also, at least pretend to be strong.
If I don't feel like I could be safe in a shitty situation, and I don't feel like you could protect me, I may as well date a woman.
>>
>>39234659
I don't tell my bf who im fucking . one time after just getting fucked and cumed in my bf ate me out . hes a good provider though
>>
>>39234620
I'm gonna be a special snowflake and say I'd like my bf to be independent (in the middle).
There are pros and cons to each side. I want a guy smart enough to understand that.
>>
>>39234941
Good taste. Both overly right or left leaning guys are cucks who cant think for themselves what to stand for. This is the true redpill
>>
File: 1477728046593.jpg (82KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477728046593.jpg
82KB, 750x500px
>>39234941
>>39234967
>Centrism is being smart and thinking for yourself.
>>
>>39234659
Gold digger much?
>>
I'm a conservative male, but I honestly prefer girls that are mainstream liberal. Liberalism is feminine.
>>
>>39235793
This, in a weird way I couldn't stand a woman that passively accepts her role as the submissive housewife
>>
>>39236049
>>39235793
Cuck

Really unexpected, so original.
>>
>>39234620
I would like him to be a neocameralist, free of any political interest.
Democracy is a mental disease.
>>
>>39234967
Actually extremist attitudes are the only ones that qualify as thoughtful, as they force you to argue your stance. Assuming you have both the mental firmness and flexibility required to argue politics.
>>
File: 516137278728.png (106KB, 331x449px) Image search: [Google]
516137278728.png
106KB, 331x449px
>>39234719
>>39234813
/pol/ cross-boarders roleplaying as their ideal waifus.
lol
>>
Classical liberal husband who constantly makes autistic rants about how he "wouldn't trust the government to run a bath."
>>
>>39234659
>>39235243
pretty much applies to both male and female

they want sex so they'll go after liberals who give it out like tic-tacs

but when they get married they'll settle down with nice conservatives that would care for them and make good parents
>>
>>39234620
Centrist leaning slightly to conservative. Thinks /pol/ is funny and likes the memes but doesn't actually believe in it. Likes Trump but isn't obsessed with him.
>>
>>39234659
B A I T
A
I
T

How fucking retarded is this board
>>
I want a lefty/liberal because they get off on getting cucked. We both benefit because he gets his and I get to fuck whoever I want without guilt.

Last thing I want is an inbred conservative try to make me docile by going to church, while preaching about Reagan, and blasting country western music.
>>
>>39237053
I passed GO without the sounds of low screeching close at my heels?
You guys are losing your touch.
>>
Holy fuck you morons are retarded as fuck

>>39237681
>Last thing I want is an inbred conservative try to make me docile by going to church, while preaching about Reagan, and blasting country western music.
THATS CALLED BEING A DUMBASS CLASSICAL LIBERAL AMERICAN NOT A CONSERVATIVE AND EVEN LESS A TRADITIONALIST

>>39235793
>liberalism is feminine
YEAH DUDE PANTS AND FUCKING ALL THE MEN AND ABORTION AND BEING A CAREER WOMAN IS FEMININE AS FUCK

>>39236049
WHY DO YOU THINK THE HOUSEWIFE NEVER HAS ANYTHING TO SAY IN A CONSERVATIVE HOUSEHOLD, IN THE NOBILITY THE WOMEN WERE ALWAYS RESPECTED WHY WOULD IT NEED TO BE SOMEHOW DIFFERENT FOR THE PEASANT

IT'S A PEASANT PROBLEM NOT A REGAL ONE
>>
>>39234659
Jesus Christ I can't believe people took this b8
>>
>>39238162
>fuck you morons are retarded as fuck
>peasant problem
>goes off on a rant
>not a regal one

Tip your fedora harder, anon kun.
>>
>>39238642
spread your boipussy for BBC harder cuck
>>
>>39238162
>YEAH DUDE PANTS AND FUCKING ALL THE MEN AND ABORTION AND BEING A CAREER WOMAN IS FEMININE AS FUCK

I think the anon you're replying to is only seeing half the picture. Liberalism IS feminine -
but only for men. It's feminizing for men. As you've pointed out, however, it makes women more masculine.

Liberalism (and feminism, communism, marxism, etc) stands at odds with nature. If something is beautiful, it strives to make it ugly. If something is right, it strives to make it wrong.
>>
I don't try to go out of my way to discriminate against anyone with conservative views, mostly because conservatives (in the U.S. at least) are a lot more diverse in their viewpoints than most people might think. There's no shortage of guys who are socially conservative and basically heartless because of fundamentalist religion or some other strong environmental influence from their childhood, but there are also guys who genuinely think fiscally conservative policies should be at the forefront of Americans' worries. Just because they hold fiscally conservative views and occasionally vote Republican doesn't mean they necessarily agree with popular Republican social policies as well. The party is becoming fairly polarized on social issues at this point.

By and large, I do not have conservative friends, and do not date conservative men. That's only because I've known too many of them to be completely socially conservative with no regard for anyone's feelings except those who sympathize with their insular views. But I have associated with fiscally conservative and libertarian guys before, and we usually see eye-to-eye on social issues while agreeing to disagree on fiscal issues.

Liberal: I've never actually encountered any hard-left guys before. I've known a few over the Internet, and quickly stopped associating with them because they would try to push extreme viewpoints my way. But the only liberal guys I've known in person would probably be better classified as left-libertarian. We get along best.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.