[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure I have a urinary tract infection, but i'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1496732324887s.jpg (1KB, 70x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496732324887s.jpg
1KB, 70x125px
I'm pretty sure I have a urinary tract infection, but i'm too scared to go to a doctor. My dick hurts. Am I gonna die?
>>
Start drinking a shit ton of water.
>>
>>39234277
>i'm too scared to go to a doctor.
You should be. They have to snake a camera up your pee-hole to find out what's wrong.
>>
Medfag here, I can help you with your faggotry of benign too scared to go to the med.
But before I need to know what are your problems have had fever? If so how many grades, do you have pain when peeing? Do you go often to the bathroom? Like more frecuently than usual, pain in lower back, or low ab? Have you puked? Have nausea? Be specific
>>
>>39234440
There's a sharp stinging while peeing, almost like when you get shampoo in your pisser. I have to piss more than usual but I only piss a little. No pain in the lower back but infrequent sharp pains in my asshole. No nausea really or puking. No fever either. I have noticed the flesh under my balls hurts too if I touch it, not the sack but the actual muscles and stuff under it. I bought one of those test strips but it didn't come back with anything.
>>
Go see a doctor you stupid shit. See whats wrong before your uti turns into a kidney infection.
>>
>>39234440
>medfag
>horribly broken English
>>
>>39234277
just drink a bunch of cranberry juice and hope it feels better
>>
>>39234277
There's nothing scary about going to the doctor. I had a UTI, went to my clinic, doc asked me to piss in a little bottle thing, he analysed it and told me to go buy some meds. That's all. They're not gonna put a tube up your dick or anything you fucking pussy
>>
your doc has seen hundreds of dicks, they arent going to give a shit.
>>
OP here. I just pissed what looked like Orange fanta. I'm going to the hospital.
>>
>>39234508
different medfag here if you can believe it.
What's your age and sexual history? You ever get diagnosed with any infections recently?
>>
>>39234737
I'm 22 and only fucked two chicks. No infections.
>>
>>39234508
>>39234737
Also, does your pee look red or any strange color?
>>
>>39234277
Go to a doctor. He doesn't give a fuck anymore and urinal infection can lead you to even bigger Infection that can lead to sterility. I'm not a medfag but it's pretty obvious. Don't try to cure it yourself and drinking a lot of water it's not as effective as drinking a few beers and a lot of water.
>>
>>39234713
There are uti meds that make your piss orange but if you arent on them then yeah thats pretty alarming and going to hospital is good idea.
>>
>>39234713
If you're on uti meds they can make your piss orange but if you arent thats p alarming and going to the hospital is a good idea. Anytime you're pissing, puking, or shitting blood you should get treatment asap.
>>
>>39234757
Good call getting help for it; this is probably something mild, but it could get worse if you don't deal with it. They're going to analyze your urine to look for bacteria, blood, and other cellular elements. They might do an ultrasound scan of you too, depending on other symptoms. It's probably just a UTI, and they'll start antibiotics.
>>
I took a urinary pain medication earlier. Thats probably why my piss is orange. At the doctor now though and its a grill. How do i not get a boner if she has to shove her fingers in my ass?
>>
>>39235591
imagine all of the corpses she dissected with those fingers in med school. imagine all the other mens assholes those fingers have been.
>>
>>39234508
>>39234508

It isn't clear by your symptoms that you have a urinary infection. I'd suggest getting a uroanalysis it will clear up efficiently, if it shows signs of uti then you can take cephalexyn capsule of 500 1 each 6 hours for seven days if not, it could be a stone in a your urinary tract by what it seems
>>
(This anon: >>39234737)

>>39235591
She doesn't care. You're #450 to her, and whatever embarassing thing you're afraid of, she's seen 10x worse this day.

>>39235739
you only dissect one corpse. And you have to share the corpse too.
>>
>>39234578
Texting by phone at the hospital currrently I can't just take the time to corrrect my gram errors and auto corrector mess manually
>>
File: the_more_you_know2-300x197.jpg (16KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
the_more_you_know2-300x197.jpg
16KB, 300x197px
There are actual doctors in /pol/
>>
They couldn't find anything readily apparent other than some sugar in my piss. Prescribed pretty much exactly what >>39235917 said.
>>
>>39234709
Wow what a hoe
>>
>>39234277
sauce plis mi amigo
>>
>>39236540
Sugar in piss is always something to Keep an eye on, how have you been recently? Do you have any antecedent of matter in your family history?
>>
sounds like stage IV gallbladder cancer

rip anon
>>
>>39234277
I open the thread for the picture and this is what I get? fuck you op
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 720x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 720x775px
>>39234277
Go to the doctor ASAP. They just take a pee sample and give you antibiotics. I ignored mine and it turned into a bladder infection. That doesn't feel fun, for the pee test the doctor said the sample stick turned such a dark shade that she never saw before. It could have spread to my kidneys.

I'm not even a dirty person, idk how that happened.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.