[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots. I need your advice. I am 18 y/o, and I finally managed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

File: 1495999926919.png (267KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1495999926919.png
267KB, 785x757px
Hey robots. I need your advice. I am 18 y/o, and I finally managed to get my first girlfriend after orbiting her for like 5 years. We are now 2 and a half months together. She has no friends, but she got invited to a "party" which will take place in about a week. She said she'll smoke there, pot and cigarettes. She never did it before. This is not the girl I fell in-love with. I am exetremely anti smoking, and she knows that. If she'll actually do that, I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it. How can I stop her from going to that party?
>>
>>39233895
>this is not the girl i fell in love with
tell her that, if she truly cares about you she wont go to that party, if else, break up..i know it's hard but trust me, after oribiting myself a girl from when i was 12 up until i was 18, only the first few weeks before you find a new one will be painful
>>
Dude, you're gonna get cucked if you tell her not to smoke
>>
>>39233923
How can I tell her that without it sounding like "Don't do it or we'll break up"?
>>
>>39233895
Your shitposting has gotten so real I don't even know what you're tring to say. Glad we're all still playing games though. It's been fun.
>>
>>39233895
Go be a degenerate with her. Or don't and leave her
>>
>>39233967
Not shitposting.
>>39233970
It's killing me inside.
>>
>>39233895
she's testing you to see if you're cool and you're not cool so she's gonna break up with you
>>
>>39234005
No. It's not a test.
>>
>>39233895
you'll realize that it's no a big deal. If you break up with a girl over a joint you have issues man. I would have felt like this about a girlfriend back when I was a sheltered 16 year old, but you kind of have to realize it's not a huge deal.
>>
>>39234033
ooof you're gonna fail this test brother :/
you can't say I didn't warn you
>>
>>39233895
She just wants to be with the nig nogs, rip op cucked to death 2017
>>
>>39233895

Nigga here, be bunt and let her know you aren't comfortable.

Ps. Shes gonna get dicked, son
>>
>>39234084
I always said that I won't date a girl that smokes.
>>
>>39234159
How can I say it without her wanting to do it even more?
>>
nigga just stop bein' a little bitch, you really give a fuck that someone tryna have fun in their life? goddamn g stop being so fucking controlling and restricting or you gon loose her my g

all you other fucks giving 'advice' are dumb as fuck too
>>
>>39234192
I don't know why it's bothering me so much. I really don't. But it makes me angry as fuck.
>>
>>39233895
She doesn't respect you and rightfully so. You're an anti fun beta orbiter
>>
>>39234222
>>39233949
t. potheads
>>
File: 1503315149773.jpg (52KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1503315149773.jpg
52KB, 600x338px
>>39233895
>confront her on the night of the party
>you cannot convince her not to go
>panic
>push her onto the bed
>"I will stop you!"
>"anon what are yo-"
>after 6 minutes you realise that in a blur of emotions you accidentally raped and strangled her to death
>you begin to sob uncontrollably
>your life as you know it is over now
that or
>gf goes to party
>she smokes the dindu
>get made a cuckhold by 40 nigger dicks
>>
>>39233895
I was a faggot with this kind of mindset back when I was 16. The vast amount of timeless friends I gained immediately after abandoning that degree of baseless fear and bias through my best friend's provocations made me feel like a cuck.

Power is in perspective and experience anon. Sheltering yourself makes you unappealing. Girls want a man that's willing to take an adventure, not one that sounds like an anti-drug commercial. If you're genuinely, rationally opposed, but treasure her, go to the party with her. Let her do it, don't do that pussy peer pressure shit. She knows what she wants. You'll have a problem if she falls in love with smoking weed though-- it's satisfying as shit. Makes adventures out of mundane nights/situations, and is a phenomenal social tool that makes strangers friends with ease.

If it's genuinely a dealbreaker for you though, just be prepared for the relationship to fizzle out. You might get lucky and she'll have a traumatizing experience though!

Shit and if you wanna be manipulative about it, go with her, and force her to smoke too much. Since she's a noobie she'll get stoned to the point of nausea and probably hate it. Then you can have your waifu to yourself, though she's probably doing it more for the social aspect of smoking tbqhwu
>>
>>39234242
So basically what you're suggesting is that I smoke weed with OPs gf and fuck her?
>>
>>39233895
Don't be a controlling dickhead. She's her own person and her deciding to smoke has literally nothing to do with you
>>
>>39234273
what game is that? in pic related.
>>
>>39234326
This. The stick up OPs ass is his. Stop trying to make your girlfriend take the other end
>>
>>39234344
Yakuza 4 apparently
>>
>>39233895
>How can I stop her from going to that party?

just be a man and tell her to choose: either the party, or a date with you at the exact time of the party.

be ready to dump her without regrets.
if she goes to that party, she'll always think you're a cuck who won't ever stop anyone of her whims
>>
telling her that she shouldn't do it wouldnt hurt, still better than asking some retards on the internet just so you can get called a little bitch.
>>
>>39234344
>>39234368
Yeah can confirm it's Yakuza 4.
Great game do recommend if you're into Japanese mafia culture
>>
>>39233895
>18 yrs old
>in love

Just literally do whatever op. Tell her you don't want her to do it, or just see what happens. Either way consider yourself lucky to be getting some good learning experiences with women at a young age
>>
>>39234391
>be a man
>be controlling of your gf and don't let her do what she wants because you personally don't like smoking
Pick one
>>
>>39234186

Just tell her, don't be a punk about it (if you are already this scared to be open then shit, son. Its over)
>>
>>39234433
>>be controlling of your gf

fake and gay.

clearly that's a smoking/dicking party.
either you're a cuck and let her go wasting herself, or you're a man and have her enjoy a date with you in the same hours the party will happen.

>try to reverse the roles:

you want to go to a gay party where a bunch of niggers will make you drunk and sodomize until next morning.

she's not OK with it, but you decide and eventually go.

then, is she right if she dumps you?
>>
>>39233895

Cant you go with her? Im only ok with their degenarate behaviour if they do it with me, so i can say when it is enough, if you dont stand your ground you are fucked trough, she might even get dicked since she knows you waited for her 5 years and may think herself above you
>>
>I am 18 y/o

The odds of this relationship being permanent are virtually none. More than likely she'll one day drop you like a sack of bricks anyway, so really, don't invest too much in this relationship.
>>
>>39234509
>you want to go to a gay party where a bunch of niggers will make you drunk and sodomize until next morning.
Lmfao this is such a shitty analogy. You sound insecure af
>>
>>39234528
No. I can't go. I am worried as fuck if she'll get dicked. Not only that, she's bi. And it will make me angry as fuck if she'll kiss a girl or whatever.
>>
I bet you she'll smoke the cigarette like it's weed (inhaling deeply and holding the smoke in her lungs) and so much nicotine will make her puke or shit her pants.
>>
>>39233949
he is going to get cucked nevertheless
>>
>>39233895
you can't chad is going to fuck her at the party
>>
>>39234693
You care too much. You're far too invested, you're whining and you're omitting this vibe of powerlessness. None of that's attractive. Concern yourself with yourself and let the dice fall where they may. Regardless of how it turns out, you'll live.
>>
>>39233895
Here's a tip for you. Being controlling like that will make her break up with you. Smoking isn't a big deal especially if it isn't around you. What she sees in you idk. You seem p lame and autustic.
>>
>>39233895

she's simply trying to understand if you're a man or a beta.

if you let her go, she'll eventually dump you as soon as she finds a Chad
>>
File: 57105710.png (96KB, 933x626px) Image search: [Google]
57105710.png
96KB, 933x626px
Get used to the idea of having to settle for used goods OP. Women are truly useless whores and would rather date an abusive man than a mr. nice.
>>
File: SIP_THE_TEA.gif (2MB, 246x184px) Image search: [Google]
SIP_THE_TEA.gif
2MB, 246x184px
>>39234693
Oh she's definitely gonna get dicked. I'm predicting a 3-some, with a blazed Chad and her new gal-pal. They're gonna get crunk, douche their pussies, and fuck the night away.
And it'll all end up on Facebook!
>>
>>39234693
>No. I can't go. I am worried as fuck if she'll get dicked

You failed your first shit test
>>
>>39234782

This is good advice.

She honestly doesn't even sound like the kind of girl you want, OP.
>>
Dude just let her smoke, it's just fun, nothing wrong with a little fun, parties are fun, you shouldn't be mad about this at all
>>
>>39234796
>she's simply trying to understand if you're a man or a beta.
>if you let her go, she'll eventually dump you as soon as she finds a Chad

>>39234693

Read what this anon wrote, you have to make grown man voice and say you are against it because you care to much and dont want to lose her or some shit
>>
>>39234904
>taking a virgins advice who has never been in a relationship
Lmao just stop
>>
>>39234693
She should break up with you asap because you're controlling and easily angered which are major red flags you'll end up abusing her.
>>
>>39233895
Just buy her an nice cigarre and go with her to the party. You don't inhale smoke from cigarre, you just puff it and drink something with it. Don't worry about pot. It just makes people more lazy and stupid. Treat your woman like a man not like her master
>>
>>39233895
Go with her and share a joint with her, it'll be romantically degenerate.

If she doesn't want you to come to the party, then break up with her.
>>
> How can I stop her from going to that party?

You could try using physical force. They call it "false imprisonment", but that seems wrong, since she's really imprisoned.
>>
>>39234968
>you'll end up abusing her

That's interesting to hear from a man who knows nothing about me.
>>
>>39235065
Kek. Obviously I'm not gonna jse physical force.
>>
File: dkdance.gif (1014KB, 235x205px) Image search: [Google]
dkdance.gif
1014KB, 235x205px
>>39233895
>and I finally managed to get my first girlfriend after orbiting her for like 5 years

If she was aware of your existence when you were orbiting but it took 5 years you were cucked from the beginning. She is just using you as a crutch until she goes to that party and finds a nice chad to drill her brain with his 9' cock.
If you tell her you don't want her to go she will just probably tell you to fuck off and go there anyways. Even if she doesn't go she sounds like a liberal kike who will eventually dump you for Tyrone anyways.
Just leave her and focus on college or something actually important anon.
>>
File: 1496275767665.png (293KB, 382x445px) Image search: [Google]
1496275767665.png
293KB, 382x445px
>>39233895
Go with her, smoke and have a good time you dumb idiot. This is your chance to look cool and fun in front of your girlfriend. No girl wants to be with some faggot, stick in the mud, no-fun bitch boy. Go with her, smoke, and chill. If it's dabs, don't do it though, it'll fuck you up. But if it's a bunch of people just passing around a bowl or a joint, just smoke with them. It'll be a good time, and your gf will think you're cool and fun. Plus, if you guys make out while high it'll feel amazing.

This is your chance to experience being a teenager anon. There'll be plenty of time to be a straight-edge man when you're older. Lighten up and have some fun with your gf, just this once. Just be careful of how much you smoke, just take a few hits and hook up with your gf. Don't get cucked anon. Be a man.
>>
>>39233895
how about you go fuck yourself you normie cunt? Go to /adv/ or something where you belong
>>
>>39235100
I can't go with her. It's a "party" of 12+- people from her class. Mostly girls.
>>
>>39235141
Stop fucking whining then loser
>>
>>39235067
"Redflags andwarning signsof an abuser include but are not limited to: Extreme jealousy.Possessiveness. Unpredictability. A badtemper.Crueltyto animals.Verbal abuse. Extremely controlling behavior. Antiquated beliefs about roles of women and men in relationships." You made this thread. That's all i needed to know about you.
>>
>>39233895
Just let her make her own decisions, it's not your life for fuck's sake.
If you want to break up with her for smoking, fine, but don't
>stop her from going to that party
>>
>>39235141

So why can't you go with her?

I fail to see why the fact that it's "mostly" girls doesn't mean you can't come.

It clearly isn't a party for JUST members of her class. People bring their boyfriends/girlfriends to parties.

I'm going to be straight with you, man. You seem like a naive kid who's going to get treated like shit a lot in your life.
>>
You need to decide whether this is something worth breaking up over.

Tell her frankly that you're not comfortable with her smoking.

If she says she's still going to do it, you need to choose whether to drop an ultimatum or not.

Personally, I don't think this is worth losing your first girlfriend over, but that's just me.
>>
>>39235141
>Mostly girls.
How many guys? Also, is this from like a uni class?
>>
File: 1370065756413.jpg (21KB, 367x308px) Image search: [Google]
1370065756413.jpg
21KB, 367x308px
>>39233895
>having a gf

out. OUT. OUUUUUUTTTTT GET OUT NORMALFAG GET OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>39235225
Look, I don't want to tell the full details because many people I know and many people she knows browse this board. I also changed alot of details in the story just in case. But I can't go. If I could have, I'd go. I'd be more than happy to be there.
>>
>>39235141

I'm not the person you were talking to, by the way.

Jesus, all of this is just nonsense dude.

It seems like you really want a "straight edge" girlfriend or someone along those lines. Spoiler alert: That isn't this girl.

I don't think this relationship is going to work.
>>
>>39235267

Okay. I understand.

You cannot make her not go. She wants to have fun and feel good and enjoy her youth. In Western culture, this often involves drug use.

If you stop her from going she will resent you because she really wants to see what it feels like to smoke cigarettes and weed.

If you let her go, she will probably smoke cigarettes and weed, and might even cheat on you.

This makes it seem like you really should look into breaking up with her and getting a straight edge or goody-two-shoes gf. They're out there and they would LIKE the fact that you don't want them to do stuff like that, because they don't want you to do it either.
>>
File: hand-paintedposters-85.jpg (83KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
hand-paintedposters-85.jpg
83KB, 600x320px
>>39234693
>she's bi

"bi" means "gay in denial".

and "gay" is the kind of person who will always delude you, cheat on you, distrust you, dump you.

oh, but you're just a young 18yo summerfag, you're just learning your first lesson.
>>
File: rachel-sara3.jpg (30KB, 647x262px) Image search: [Google]
rachel-sara3.jpg
30KB, 647x262px
>>39235141
>Mostly girls.

the there are dudes with penises too.

you're already cucked, bro.
>>
>2017
>some people are still against mariuhana

just kill yourself faggot its not dangerous or something you sound like a vegan sjw
accept it or get cucked jesus
>>
File: 1476948818930.jpg (78KB, 890x635px) Image search: [Google]
1476948818930.jpg
78KB, 890x635px
>>39233895
just leave her and go to church so you can find a good christian girl with good christian values.
>>
>>39235527
unironically this.

don't expect a Pure Princess outside the church.

(also, don't expect that 100% of church girls are pure)
>>
>>39234960
Kek your lost faggot
>>
I had a girl friend in high school who used to do this to me all the time. We went to different schools so I didn't know a lot of her friends but she would always tell me about parties she went to without me. She never admitted to cheating but more than a few times she would tell me a story about getting drunk with them and not remembering what happened or about going to a pool party and having a bunch of guys grabbing her in bikini and throwing her around and stuff which used to piss me off so much. After a couple years I broke up with her (for more than just this) and she started going after my friends hard. A few said no but some had a go at her. I don't know what the moral of this story is, just I know that feel bro...
>>
>>39235184

What a fucking fagg, does having a dick count as abuse to?
>>
OP is a faggot that will soon be a cuckold

It could have been otherwise if he had stood firm even tough he waited on this bitch 5 years

I bet he didn't even dick her
>>
>>39234782
follow this advice or even if you keep her she'll leave in the future
>>
>>39234693
>she's bi
Nothing worse than dating a bisexual. Not only do you have to worry about another man's dick in her, now you gotta worry about another girls tongue all up on your girlfriend. You set yourself up for cucking.
>>
>>39234693
Buddy, get a hold of yourself. You cant control everything she does. If she goes there and cheats, good, you found out early on, that she's a whore and not girlfriend material.
Relationships are built on trust. If you cant trust her not to do anything stupid, then you're a shitty person. If you do trust her and she betrays you, she's a fucking whore and you dodged a bullet.
>>
go with her to the party or you'll get cucked
well even if you go you might get cucked
just break up with her since you can't handle
>>
>>39238252

He trusted her not to smoke, and she was like "yolo, i gonna smoke anyway", as a pothead i would only let her smoke her first joints with me

What type of cuckoldry is that were a girl doesnt want to show of her bf to her friends? Even if he couldnt go she/he should know better who are the priorities

And it's not like hes saying who she sould be friends with, it's about setting the priorities clear
>>
>she has no friends
>got invited to a party
>she's gonna smoke
Dude either you're making this up or she's just fucking with you and lied about not having friends
>>
>>39233895
you sound like a fucking faggot bro. text me the address and ill make sure i pull up with some loud and get your bitch high af then fuck the shit out of her while you're at home bawwing
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.