[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dudes what happened to romance ? or at least "infatuation"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: cameron.jpg (218KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
cameron.jpg
218KB, 620x420px
My dudes what happened to romance ? or at least "infatuation" ?

I was a teen in the 90s and I distinctly remember talking all night with local girls, talking random shit, sweet nothings and it was all easy, no drama. Guys behaved like guys, girls like girls. No sissies. No feminists.

I could be really into a girl and she'd be into me it was very clear right away no "maybes" or whatever. and even if things fell apart it was okay, sad but in the end it was okay I had all the time in the world to meet the one.

Now... I feel finding someone to date is a fucking nightmare. You have a thousand apps, all women on there are out for easy validation by 10/10s. You talk to women IRL they are either already taken (or at least pretending to be) or have some pent up anger towards men. Younger women just want to get hammered and ride the Chad carousel (fair enough I guess). Older women are bitter, have kids and run on drama and booze or pills. There are no feelings involved anymore just some machiavellian red pill shit. Moreover I now feel pressured as I no longer feel I have all the time in the world because my father died a lonely man and I don't want to die a lonely bitter man.

Now of course I've aged; however I have aged slowly at least physically, I shave I look like I am in my mid 20s. Sure I've gained some belly, yet ironically, I have less fat on me now than I did back then.

Am I the one who has grown jaded or has dating really changed that much that none what worked back then works now?
>>
dating hasnt changed, the women have
>>
File: modern_female.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
modern_female.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>39233088
Internet, social media, and smart phones ruined everything. Plus feminism poisoning young girls.
>women can have thousands upon thousands of admirers by just simply using faceberg or similar
>>
>>39233088
Sexual revolution.

we are all gonna die out.
>>
Feminazism, the sexual revolution, SJWs, "political correctness", mass cuckification and fagification happened. More than dating has changed and it all changed for the worse. I fear for humanity's future as a species.
>>
>>39233088
Sounds like youre just a faggot.
http://www.trutv.com/full-episodes/adam-ruins-everything/2124082/index.html
>>
>Am I the one who has grown jaded or has dating really changed
Both. You've gotten more bitter and online dating and apps have made the dating game more of a meat market.
>>
>>39233088
It's just as gooey and pathetic as it always was. You're going to have to look for other methods of contact though.
People have changed a lot since the 90s though and it's pretty depressing. Everything's changing at this point and it's real fucking hard not to black pill.
>>
>>39233102
It much much more easier to get laid now than it was in 90's.
>>
>>39233143
>we're gonna die out
>>39233368
>everything's changing

yeah, people are refusing to eat meat, refusing to have children, refusing to settle, refusing to date in their own league, refusing to leave the house and test levels in men have been dropping for the last 30 years.
we literally are dying off.
>>
just find a woman who isn't into social media. I know this is challenging but it's not impossible. if you have any social media, delete it. be the change you want to be. eve if she does have some social media, once you charm her she will delete the other shit she used before you came along to give her validation, if she likes you anyway.
>>
>>39233088
>Sure I've gained some belly
cute!
>>
>>39233433
your life really is entirely filled with a meme-level intelligence. this was cringy as fuck. you don't have to live like this.
>>
>>39233125
True. I often find myself in the situation of a woman being super into me one day and the next I am old news. I can only assume she found some other guy in the mean time to keep her entertained.
Men have become jesters; only here for a bit of amusement. Although I am one of the guys who refuses to become a clown for a bit of attention from pussy.
>>
>>39233463
Are you flat out just ignoring reality or what?
>>39233465
It's the same for women. Everything is overwhemingly fast-paced, including dating. It's reminiscent of adhd in the dating world.
>>
>>39233446
>just find a unicorn bro
Is this some next level bee yerself breh shit?
>>
>>39233368
Other methods of contact meaning ?

The best luck I've had was actually IRL surprinsingly enough for an Aspie like me. And even that was pretty lackluster in the end.

All online shit is basically a dead end.
>>
>>39233460
by belly I mean if I am standing straight you can't tell but if I slouch I have a bit of chub.

Basically skinny fat.
>>
>>39233491
>ignoring reality
seriously, nobody outside this circlejerk of a website for weebs believes that men are LITERALLY dying off. because they fucking aren't. besides, any claim that is made without evidence can be discarded without evidence.
>>
>>39233512
I said it would be difficult, but again, it is possible. you'll never find a unicorn because they are not real. you can find a woman who isn't up her own ass with facebook, twitter, instagram, tinder, etc. because they do exist.

I'm sorry I have no practical advice for finding one, I just know from my experience that they are out there.
>>
>>39233537
It all depends on what you're expecting in the long run, I guess. The best luck you're going to have will be IRL contact though. Everyone nowadays is perpetually stuck in the fucking 90s now anyway.. just not any good part of the 90s.
>>39233566
Neat.
>>
>>39233088

They wanted to step up their game and lost their virginities to some guy that dumped them and they became sour, they all act diferent from their first bf to the following bfs, i miss being in highschool were girls were pure and intrested in more than my dick and the boys were actual bros and friends instead of phonys that get drunk and drugged all the time
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.