[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I lose weight if I puke when I'm sick? Like days I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4467.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4467.gif
15KB, 633x758px
Will I lose weight if I puke when I'm sick? Like days I drink and overeat I wake up feeling sick and I want to just puke it up so I force myself to throw up and go back to sleep

Will this lose at least some weight instead of just letting it sit there in my stomach and hurting?
>>
>>39232845
It will work better if you puke it before the calories have time to absorb in your stomach.
>>
>>39232845
You will get a eating disorder this way. Have fun.
>>
>>39232845
Literally just eat your meals slower so you get full faster. That way you don't develop bulimia. Robots have enough problems as it is. Don't want you getting another hombre.
>>
>>39234086
>eat your meals slower so you get full faster
>>
>>39232845
Anon, the whole idea about losing weight is developing healthy eating habits. Sure you can use IF or keto to lose weight faster but the thing is you're more likely to regain some weight but it's unsustainable in the long run (are you going to hold to strict regime for the whole life?). Besides it also stimulates you to get more active in general.
>>
>>39234268
You can scarf down rice quickly until you finally shot your limit at around 4 bowls
>or
You could eat your rice slowly and steadily get full without eating more than you need to.
>>
>>39234380
You're not getting full faster by eating slower.
>>
File: momokavomit.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
momokavomit.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
If you make a habit of it, you'll likely lose some weight, but fuck your teeth and esophagus with the acid.

>>39234518
Not faster, but with having eaten less.
If you can be satisfied with being full but not stuffed, there's some delay before you recognize you've already reached that point, where you may keep eating when it's not healthy or even ultimately satisfying. If you eat slower, you eat less during that time.
Or at least that's the idea. I suspect it doesn't work at all if your threshold for satisfaction is being stuffed anyways.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.