[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get new job >no training >workload and expectations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1498646516227.png (375KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1498646516227.png
375KB, 785x757px
>get new job
>no training
>workload and expectations super high, really short deadlines
>fuck up all the time, obviously
>try to defend myself
>"stop making excuses anon"
>"these are reasons why I messed up im not trying to excuse my actions"
>"dont want to hear it, dont screw up again"
Why are wagies such cunts
>>
>>39230635
because REEEEEE I am giving you money everything I say must happen exactly as I say it REEEEE

Honestly I see autism in normies everywhere
>>
stop being such a pussy and man up
>>
>>39230694
This just take your boss's dick like a man
>>
>>39230635
whats your job faggot?
>>
>>39230635
Honestly I'm a retail manager and have to do training pretty often, I train everyone the same amount and the majority of people get the job perfect in a few weeks, while there are a few that literally can not be trained under any circumstances and forget every single thing you tell them one second after you tell them, and they will keep doing this until they are fired or transferred.

I'm not implying you're one of those people, but it's possible that you're a slow learner and that they are only saying those things to try to hammer the job into your head and make you catch up with everybody else, it really does get frustrating when one colleague is dragging the rest of the department through turmoil because they are slow and although I don't participate in it I see it happen a few times and understand where they are coming from when they shit talk people for essentially forcing them to do extra work for nothing. There are a number of people I've had in my department who have been only a total burden to everyone around them and I try as best as possible to get rid of them ASAP (not fire them, just get them transferred somewhere they might do better).
>>
>>39230694
You might as well have said
>just take the beatings, what are ya a fagot lel
Whats wrong with trying to address a problem in a business? My boss is just a power tripping fuckwit, he didnt want an employee, he wanted an emotional punching bag. As soon as he drones on about how im "screwing everything up" he can tell I've stopped caring, which makes him look as if he is about to fire me so I perk up and look "concerned" but im getting to the point where i dont care if im back to being a neet
>>
>>39230838
well if you have a job might as well do it right. We're talking about real life,don't expect anyone to console you
>>
>"these are reasons why I messed up im not trying to excuse my actions"
What, that is making excuses you moron. A reason to you is an excuse for another person
>>
>>39230806
This, I run a warehouse and I barely train new people, most of the time we give them an extremely quick rundown then just teach them as they make mistakes.

You would be surprised how big the difference between people is. tldr we shouldnt have to train you faggot, it's not rocket science, and the other minwage cucks got by just fine with the same training.
>>
File: 6467464341.jpg (44KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
6467464341.jpg
44KB, 500x405px
>>39230635
>got a job
>boss tells me its supereasy
>its actually fucking hard since the workload is a fucking mess left by my predecesors, have to correct everything
>boss tells me "stop making excuses"
>mfw
>coworkers are mean, never talk to them
>during breaks i go outside and walk 30minutes long before going back since i cant stand eating alone at the cafetaria
>one coworker asked me this one time when i went outside where i was going
>face became red and stuttered saying i was running an errand
>he knows
just fucking fire me already
>>
>>39231728
Maybe you would know what to do better if you talked to your coworkers a little, maybe they would help you if you shared breaks with them.
>>
>>39230635
why don't you have the balls to become a entrepreneur OP------i used to be wagecuck too

but its too fucking humiliating--its slavery with extra steps

think alike, dress alike and all that bullshit---your boss is mostly frustrated with his life, and belts out that anger onto you

i have one life, i am not spending it sucking some chads feet

fuck that---i am a misanthrope, and i'd much rather work for myself

i started a food processing plant, with a capital of about 20k i received from inheritance money---if you can serously save upto 15-20 k, start a business, you may have to work longer, and on some days, the paycheck would be thin---but you would be happy, and working your own way
>>
>>39231784
>starting a business in a time where small business owners are getting fucked hard
No thanks. Knew a guy like you a few years ago. Ended up burning down his own building for an insurance scam so he could get back some of the money he lost.
>>
>>39231845
thats what people say to every enterpreuner in every generation
but
the chances of me getting fucked are very slim as, i didn't take out any loans or debt, i am operating on my own capital of 20k, and i keep recycling a chunk of profits back into the business to keep it afloat.

secondly, the business is in a rural town, and is supported by huge government concessions, as the government wants more people to get into cold storage and food processing (business. (there is a surplus of fruit farmers, but a serious lack of food processing units--so the government basically sucks your dick for opening such a plant')

so you see anon, every generation is told to not start a business, its risky or whatever, but if you think about it, even the company you work in, was a small buisness at some point

it was started bcoz some dude had the balls and the brains to go all in.
and thats whats it about, taking calculated risks so you can choose the safest buisness and then having the work ethic to maintain that business
if
>>
>>39231779
Hahaha but then you'd just seen as looking for excuses like OP. Catch 22 nigga
>>
>>39231947
Not every is like you dude.
We all cant inherit 20k like its nothing. And its impossible to save money.
People like me, our only option is to take out loans and if your business flops then you'll be paying some meth addict a hundred dollars to set your store on fire so you can get back the insurance money.
>>
>>39231947
Nigger what?
You have no idea what you're talking about. This is the most volatile time to start a business, and its never been this bad. You actually believe that boomers didn't have the best conditions of starting a business compared to the current generation?
>>
>>39230694
>just be a good goy and suck mr. shlomobergs dick!
>>
>>39230893
>we shouldnt have to train you faggot
You're everything that's wrong with the working world today.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.