[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet cute girl on here >We hit it off pretty well and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0360.jpg (109KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
109KB, 1024x576px
>Meet cute girl on here
>We hit it off pretty well and she gets clearly interested in me, I reciprocate
>The more and more I learn about her, the more I learn she is close to the ideal gf thing I made months ago
>She is my gf now, she's very cute, sweet and spends pretty much all of her free time with me
>She's gorgeous

Did I do it bros? Have I left robot-dom? I have timestamps, snapchat, all kinds of stuff so I know she's real. Should I be worried or has this kind of luck ever happened with one of you guys? How did it go?
>>
>>39230201
Are you going to meet her in person?
>>
>>39230201

Do you actually live anywhere near each other?
>>
>>39230220
>>39230230
Sort of close, I dunno if I am comfortable with meeting yet but somewhere down the road yes.
>>
>>39230245
It's already on it's deathbed, just end it right now.
>>
nice organic bragging thread, faggot
>>
What?
Uh... don't listen to
>>39230280
As long as you two meet relatively soon, it'll be okay. Don't be afraid, fellow robot. Go for it!
>>
>>39230280
I have friends marrying/married to their LDR, I think it can work pretty easily as long as you trust each other.

>>39230307
Thanks for the encouragement friend. I hope this is the last time I have to meet someone who says they love me desu.
>>
>>39230245

Meet up, have dinner or drinks or something. Talk and laugh and flirt and see if there's any real chemistry. Internet relationships are for 12 year olds.
>>
She's not your gf until you have met in person and had sex. Go to her. Now.
>>
Long distance with women from /r9k/ is not advised, they all literally do this shit with like 3+ people, and they are all batshit insane.
>>
>>39230334
So why are you not comfortable with not meeting her? Why is there a vague date set of "somewhere over the rainbow"? Are you fat and hideous, lying to her about your looks? Can you not afford it? Do you live with mommy? Is your dick 3 inches? What's stopping you? You realize people physically fuck on the first date and have long lasting relationships, right? 99% of e-relationships fail also, and you're already showing the signs.
>>
Do your best and escaoe robotdem as fast as possible and never return
>>
>>39230362
The guys also usually have 3+ people they are orbiting. Everyone here sucks.
>>
File: 7e2659ff4ca1431a6e0bc98d168a4690.jpg (415KB, 1600x1816px) Image search: [Google]
7e2659ff4ca1431a6e0bc98d168a4690.jpg
415KB, 1600x1816px
>>39230334
Just remember:
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.
>>
File: 1502408162414.jpg (89KB, 650x608px) Image search: [Google]
1502408162414.jpg
89KB, 650x608px
lol it's not real unless you meet. How you know it isn't a man role playing? Or she's a giant whale etc..
>>
>>39230418
Did you not see the part where he says
>I have timestamps, snapchat, all kinds of stuff
? 99% likely this girl is real, OP just needs to take the plunge and meet her.
>>
You are in for a rude awakening my good sir. Maybe you'll learn before it's too late. https://youtu.be/FxuBxQxY-kM
>>
>>39230370
I'm a broke college student who can't afford to fail this semester and I have not too long to go (about a year in total if I do some summer classes)

I am not even interested in having sex, Id much rather connect with this person and then be able to determine if they are worth really committing to for good. She knows what I look like lol
>>
>>39230451
>she's gonna wait a year to have sex
>its ok because i told her holding hands on skype is more romantic anyways

You're one naive fuck. You have a month tops before she fucks someone irl, happy hunting.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.