[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kissless hugless handholdless virgin >4 inches dick >otherwise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2474.jpg (382KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2474.jpg
382KB, 645x773px
>kissless hugless handholdless virgin
>4 inches dick
>otherwise ok
>have been told by urologist/sexologist it's the average in the country
>told friends, all said it's ok
>I don't believe them no matter how hard I try
>theoretically could get a gf, learn what a kiss and hug and touching a woman is like
>don't know if I will be able to not kill myself if I hear the soul crushing words she will say when I reveal the little cursed piece of miserable shit
>on the other hand, I could at least experience kiss and hug

What... do?

>inb4 NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39230183
U a lil dick nigga
>>
>>39230183
You should deal with the handholdless virgin part before worrying about your dick. A woman wont refuse to sleep with you if she sees your dick is below average, she might not be satisfied, but it's not a micro penis.

Essentially, dont even worry about your dick until you actually get to use it, because whats the point. That would be like me worrying about if I have the tools to commit open heart surgery when I'll never be in that situation to begin with.
>>
>>39230183
Average in the US is like 5 and a half, where do you live?
>>
I know you're not a normie because you're autistic enough to write this post which implies that your lack of a girlfriend is based off a logical decision to stay away from women because were you to have sex with them they could make fun of you for your penis size.

Work on getting a girl to kiss you first, and if you still feel too confident about your dick, just don't have sex with them.
>>
>>39230183
Hmm, I'm clutching on straws here but you can theoretically make your dick bigger by getting hard each day. You know how how your muscles grow when you use them? Maybe the same principles apply to this thing as well. Also thx for that Guts pic. Hope this helps.
>>
>>39230183
When it comes to penis size doctors only consider it a problem if it's under 3"
As the female G-Spot is within 3" deep it is believed that 3" was the average human penis size many years ago, but got bigger because size queen roasties.
>>
>>39230183
In what fuckin country is 4" big?
>>
>>39230271

I posted it because I feel a little like him, on a much smaller scale of course, I don't fight demons or anything.

Life keeps hitting me in various ways but I keep getting back up.
I don't know why actually but I just keep struggling.
I guess that's good at least...
>>
>>39230319
China? Japan? Any other Asian country?
>>
>>39230347
India and China are "smallest" culprits
>>
File: l8SkRtr_d.jpg (54KB, 610x372px) Image search: [Google]
l8SkRtr_d.jpg
54KB, 610x372px
>>39230346
Hey, as long as you keep fighting it's good. Girls dig stamina if you know what I'm saying. Also, use that "training" I recommended for good use.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.