[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M UGLY AND HAVE A SHITTY PERSONALITY AND I DON'T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: dick.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dick.png
1MB, 900x900px
I'M UGLY AND HAVE A SHITTY PERSONALITY AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO END IT

JUST FUCKING KILL ME GOD
>>
>>39229692
There are plenty of things you can enjoy in life that don't require having good looks and an attractive personality, OP. Why not invest yourselves in them instead of caring what other people think about your face of banter? You'll be better off for it. Best of luck, robot.
>>
File: athens.jpg (338KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
athens.jpg
338KB, 582x582px
>>39229760
Like what? I'm not good at anything and the only thing I enjoy is love and respect.
>>
>>39229792
You can't be good at love and respect if you don't love and respect yourself, OP. You may not be good at anything now, but that means there's so much for your to get good at by throwing yourself head first into a hobby. Since you have access to this shitty site, you have Internet access and a computer. Start learning programming and picking up 'puter language skills. That's one option.
>>
File: cunt_busters.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cunt_busters.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>39229831
I appreciate your advice and I don't meant to insult you for trying to help me. But that's bullshit. How can I ever love or respect myself? I truly wish I had the willpower or passion to do something and enjoy it but I don't. Everything I attempt is tainted with hatred and self-doubt.
>>
>>39229953
From where does your hatred and self-doubt stem? Have you looked into tackling those problems before getting good at something?
>>
>>39230059
I'm convinced that I'm ugly and have a terrible personality. I'm overly emotional when all is any to be is a stoic tough guy. I've come to accept that genes play a huge part in who we are, and I lost in that department.

Maybe my upbringing could've saved me but my parents are just like me so that didn't really work out.
>>
>>39230099
Yeah, not much you can do if you got a bad hand. What do you do in you free time? Can you channel it into something productive? Regarding looks, lots can be done with styling guides and good quality, well-fitting clothing. A quality haircut, good hygiene, and a nice outfit can go a long way there.

I'm not sure how you can improve your personality, though. :/
>>
File: lili.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lili.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>39230149
I appreciate it, but the "get fit get haircut" meme has to end. I know you're trying to help but you just arrived to the same conclusion I did. Can't improve looks, can't improve personality, it's all fucked.

Thanks for your time, man.
>>
>>39230290
Good luck, man. Perhaps most of it really has to do with luck. I hope luck swings your way eventually.
>>
Maybe post a craigslist ad, I'm sure tons of people are willing to kill someone who wants to die but is to much of a pussy to do it themselves.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.