[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That's wrong! That's just your perception of events.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: d95i6wU.jpg (247KB, 598x669px) Image search: [Google]
d95i6wU.jpg
247KB, 598x669px
>That's wrong!

That's just your perception of events. There is no right or wrong, good or evil. It's all a construct invented by humans. If you steal something and feel bad it's social conditioning, not an inherent moral compass. You're a slave to your programming and you should be doing everything you can to reprogram your brain.
>>
>>39229094
What anime is that and why does it have a vice logo?
>>
>>39229094
ok then prove to me how 1+1=7 is not wrong
>>
>>39229126
prove it's right..
>>
>>39229094
Livvy is that you? Are you okay?
>>
>>39229117
graphic illustration by Japanese manga artist Shintaro Kago (originally featured as cover art of Vice magazine, February 2008 issue
>>
>>39229126
according to the rules of math 1+1=7 is wrong, just like according to the rules of our society stealing is wrong
>>
>>39229175
That magazine was where i saw my first titty. Bavk when vice was good
>>
>>39229175
Thanks. I knew it reminded me of something. I realized it looks like the style in his manga Fraction.
>>
>>39229094
>You find out that a person has items that you want, you take those items and leave, later on you start to think what if someone did the same to you and start to feel bad for the person you stole from
That is the logical thought pattern, you need to be able to think from other peoples perspective otherwise you will just do stupid short sighted shit that ends up getting you lynched
>>
>>39229342
Wrong. Here's my though process:

>I want what that guy has
>Do I want it enough to steal it?
>Is it easy to steal and would no one suspect me?

If the answer to all of those is yes, I steal. I don't feel bad when I steal, I've stolen jewellery from my grandmother and small change from all my relatives.
>>
>>39229394
I keep forgetting there are soulless hollows like you around, you're the kind of person that only learns with corporal punishment and eventually needs to be put down because you go too feral
>>
>>39229441
The threat of the law is the only thing keeping me in check, that's true
>>
>>39229227
And if the laws of society are a lie so are the laws of math
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.