[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've decided I want out. I also want something completely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (155KB, 970x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 970x1024px
I've decided I want out. I also want something completely painless. Is it true that the helium method no longer works? Is securing a plastic bag on my head fool-proof?
>>
Plastic bag over head doesn't work, you'll unconsciously claw at it and tear it open, and it takes too long to actually die from it.

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
>>39228972
Blowing your brains out with a 12 gauge on the edge of a cliff is the definitively best way to kill yourself. Both the blast and the fall (90ft.+) are more than enough to kill you.
Don't traumatize a train conductor or anything.
>>
>>39228972
Burn charcoal (not briquets) in an enclosed area.
>>
If it's an option, fall asleep in your car with the engine running inside your garage (with the garage doors closed).
>>
>>39229241
Not the best option desu. OP will probably have a really bad headache. I recommend a 12 gauge, or a .38 or a 9mm, putting the weapon inside the mouth and aim towards the head.
Although, one mistake means you fail miserable, you wont die and instead suffer from brain damage
>>
>>39229241
>>39229266
these are not good ideas. don't gamble with the chance of living in a miserable state.
>>
>>39229299
What's wrong with carbon monoxide poisoning?
You're guaranteed to die, and if don't die, the worst harm you experience if nausea and headaches, and if you're sleeping that probably won't happen.
>>
>>39229270
>>39229299
Do you guys realize how lethal carbon monoxide is? Many people have accidentally died from running a charcoal stove indoors. If there is no airflow from and outside source (air conditioning or something) the CO will eventually overtake the oxygen in the room and you will die.
>>
>>39229266
>>39229341
Most cars made after the 80s have carbon monoxide converters so it most likely WILL fail ((i know because i tried it for myself but alas, here i am posting on a secret Vietnamese government psychic training facility))
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.