[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to become a nu male feminist and join the feminism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1497878344569.png (188KB, 444x461px) Image search: [Google]
1497878344569.png
188KB, 444x461px
>going to become a nu male feminist and join the feminism club at my uni this week in an effort to get a gf

someone please talk me out of this. i already signed up.
>>
>>39228712
Be a TERF and espouse the most radical of feminist diatribe.
>>
I can't. It seems like the only reasonable idea to find a gf. Now that I'm out of uni, my time is up. I feel like uni is the best place to meet a girl though they most likely won't be good for you. There probably aren't any good girls for us anyways though
>>
>>39228712
You're going to get accused of rape, son. Don't do it.
>>
>>39228712
Surely therr are other clubs at your uni with girls in them that don't attract crazies
>>
>>39228712
It's not gonna work.
>>
File: 1493713333692.jpg (15KB, 384x384px)
1493713333692.jpg
15KB, 384x384px
>>39228791
>>39228760
there will be chsds in the other clubs anons. its the only choice.

where do i draw the line though? they wont physically beat me i dont think
>>
>>39228712
>Feminism club
The only women there are the dykes, and the ones that will file a false rape accusation against you if you even look at them

go the fuck to the gym instead of being a greasy fat ass fat fuck
>>
>>39228760
This. Don't do it, OP. They'll skin you alive.
>>
>>39228712
Just imagine the kind of GF you'd get. Fat, ugly, leftist and will cheat on you in a heartbeat with a black guy.
>>
>>39228870
Not if you go to an RPG club. Nerd girls would be better than crazies.
>>
>>39228712
Feminism club is synonym of man-hating cunts, why the fuck would join a club like that. Is like a fucking nigger trying to join the KKK.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.